Katia's journey

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
Pronouns: she/her
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
Military Fit program — here's where the struggle begins... but gotta survive Level I
some thoughts: just went through the whole program again and i have doubts i can do it :D it's, like, absolute FIRE :onfire: well, let's try it day after day and see...

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
some thoughts: just went through the whole program again and i have doubts i can do it :D it's, like, absolute FIRE :onfire: well, let's try it day after day and see...
You have chosen one of the toughest programs available :p

Nevetharine

Viking from The Depths
Pronouns: She/her
i certainly did :D but I WILL SURVIVE IT even though i'm gonna be substituting some exercises :D

That's kind of my mindset with Carbon & Dust now. I think I'm past the days of only taking a badge when I've completed a program on a certain level. Some days I feel like doing more, others less. Now it's more about actually completing the program

bloody dunmeri

That's kind of my mindset with Carbon & Dust now. I think I'm past the days of only taking a badge when I've completed a program on a certain level. Some days I feel like doing more, others less. Now it's more about actually completing the program
exactly! good luck to you with C&D program btw!

bloody dunmeri

bloody dunmeri

:gotthis: :gotthis:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!:gotthis: :gotthis:

DECEMBER 31st, 2023
Consecutive days of working out: 34

:v: First thing push up challenge — day 28
:v: First thing water — day 28

Had two energy drinks cuz celebrating New Year lol
:x: No sugar [energy drink] challenge — day 20

TRAINING LOG
:x: Pull-up challenge — day 30
:x: Tricep dips — day 29 and day 30
:v: 15 min walk outside for Daily walk challenge — day 4
:x: <Totals> — day 30, day 26 and day 27

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
2023 leftovers:

Mornings (or days lol):
Days/Evenings:
Food/well-being:

OFF TOPIC

Did 999 stitches for my new project on the New Year Eve. I love this capybara project, it makes me happy =)

photo1704100961.jpeg

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Congrats & Happy New Year!

Celebrate New Year GIF

bloody dunmeri

January 1st, 2024
Consecutive days of working out: 35

Woke up almost at 1PM today :D So no actual morning training but I've done two parts of my workout for today. It wasn't easy, but was kinda fun. So far I'm enjoying it :D

I've got my current measurements. to say I'm terrified is to say nothing :D
Chest — 106cm
Waist — 92cm
Hips — 120cm
Weight — let's think my highest is 85kg :D

:v: First thing push-up challenge — day 29 (did my push-ups using my kitchen counter so I think I'm gonna do more of those!)
:v: First thing water — day 29

TRAINING LOG
«Morning»:

:x: Pull-up challenge — day 30
:x: Tricep dips — day 29 and day 30
:v: Power Hold challenge — day 1
:v: Burpee challenge — day 1 (goes well so far lol)
:v: Dead Hang challenge — day 1
:v: Better arms challenge — day 1
:v: Daily push-ups — day 1
:v: 60 days of HIIT — day 1 (Level III)

Evening:
:v: Military Fit — day 1 (Level I + the bar addon day 1, Level I)
No jumping lunges — did split squats instead. Full push-ups -> kneeling push-ups. Full up & down plank -> kneeling up & downs (starting with the 2nd set). Full pull-ups and and full chin-ups -> assisted with the thickest band I have =) Hanging leg raises -> on the floor.
All in all not bad but hard. I think I will try and do the circuits in bodybuilding style like every exercise apart from each other in different sets with 1-2 min rest between sets and exercises =) Hope it's fine to do so.
:x: <Totals> — day 20
:v: 30 min walk for Daily walk challenge — day 4

Food/well-being:
:v: Only homemade 30 — day 1
:v: Hug challenge — day 1
:v: No sugar challenge — day 1

Calories burnt (according to my watch): 767
Step count: 5105

FOOD LOG
Meal 1:
breakfast balls (out of this old DAREBEE recipe) + coconut protein drink
Meal 2: green apple and banana + caramel protein drink
Meal 3: salmon steak + broccoli, tomatoes and cucumber

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
2023 leftovers:

I WILL DO THE LEFTOVERS TOMORROW I PROMISE!
Mornings (or days lol):
Evenings:
Food/well-being:

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Happy new year! And the capybara stitch is sweet! I am a guinea pigs fan, had a few - including Grizabelle the international travelling piggy who was born in France, lived also in Belgium and the US, travelled by car, train and plane, and even spent a WE in Canada. Pity their lifespan is so short.

bloody dunmeri

Happy new year! And the capybara stitch is sweet! I am a guinea pigs fan, had a few - including Grizabelle the international travelling piggy who was born in France, lived also in Belgium and the US, travelled by car, train and plane, and even spent a WE in Canada. Pity their lifespan is so short.
thank you for the capybara! and happy new year to you too!
guinea pigs are very sweet and beautiful little creatures. wish I had one, but honestly their lifespan is one of the things that keep me away from getting one =(

bloody dunmeri

January 2nd, 2024
Consecutive days of working out: 36

Again no actual morning training but I did my best!

NEW BADGE! :v: First thing push-up challenge — day 30 :completed:
NEW BADGE! :v: First thing water — day 30 :completed:

TRAINING LOG
«Morning»:

:v: Pull-up challenge — day 30 :completed: but not claiming the badge
:v: Tricep dips — day 29 and day 30 :completed: but not claiming the badge
:v: Power Hold challenge — day 2 (3 sets of max full push-ups, 5/4/3 push-ups for the sets. I couldn't do 1 in the beginning of December, so that's promising!)
:v: Burpee challenge — day 2
:v: Dead Hang challenge — day 2
:v: Better arms challenge — day 2
:v: Daily push-ups — day 2
:v: 60 days of HIIT — day 2 (Level I today as it has a leg exercise and I don't like it this way. When it's timed I find my form suffers and I lack in technique, so more chances to get injured... that's just me tho)

Evening:
:v: Military Fit — day 2 (Level I, bodybuilding style. I loved the 1 handed plank!)

:x: <Totals> — day 20 (one day, one day...)
:v: 15 min walk for Daily walk challenge — day 6

Food/well-being:
:v: Only homemade 30 — day 2 (oh gosh that's hard)
:v: Hug challenge — day 2
:v: No sugar challenge — day 2

Calories burnt (according to my watch): 441
Step count: 2388

FOOD LOG
Meal 1:
4 pieces of multicereal bread + butter
Meal 2: coconut chickpea curry
Meal 3: 6 breakfast balls (2 servings of the recipe if you make 12 bars)
Meal 4: avocado cucumber tomato salad with dressing from here + glazed turkey breast pieces + some sriracha
Meal 5: chocolate protein pudding
Meal 6: 3 mozzarella zucchini waffles (no recipe, just threw everything together)
Beverages: 3 sugar-free energy drinks (IDK why I had 3. Gotta keep it at 1 a day if I can't get through the day without any)

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
Mornings (or days lol):

Evenings:
Food/well-being:

Last edited:

bloody dunmeri

Decided to make some mozzarella zucchini waffles. They taste nice =) I made same waffles before without any cheese and they were still very good.

If you want a recipe — I just kinda threw things together and it worked, but here are estimations of the ingredients:
— ~500g grated zucchini
— ~200g grated firm mozzarella (I think any cheese would work)
— 2 whole average eggs
— ~80-100g of wheat flour (add as much to make the batter not liquid, but not too firm)
— ~1TBSP spices of your choice
— ~1-2TBSP of vegetable oil

Just mix everything together nicely and transfer to your wafflemaker and cook for 5 min each waffle (or you can make some kinda pancakes). I ended up with 9 waffles =)
photo1704224076 (1).jpeg

Nevetharine

Viking from The Depths
Pronouns: She/her
Well done in your badges and your completed missions! :vibes:

This may or may not help you, but here's how I got over the energy drinks.

I didn't try to stop them cold turkey. I simply started replacing them with coke. It still has the sugar/sweetener and some caffeine. Then later, I replaced the coke with sprite.

Then I went from sprite to flavoured sparkling water, then just to unflavoured sparkling water, alternating glasses with normal water.

bloody dunmeri

Well done in your badges and your completed missions! :vibes:

This may or may not help you, but here's how I got over the energy drinks.

I didn't try to stop them cold turkey. I simply started replacing them with coke. It still has the sugar/sweetener and some caffeine. Then later, I replaced the coke with sprite.

Then I went from sprite to flavoured sparkling water, then just to unflavoured sparkling water, alternating glasses with normal water.
hmmm that sounds interesting. i think i'll try it :move: and thank you!

bloody dunmeri

January 3rd, 2024
Consecutive days of working out: 37

Sleeping is a little off, but I'm trying to wake up earlier and earlier everyday. Thing is I'm so slow in the morning I can't make myself do a whole workout in the morning. Yet. Will be working towards it.

OH BY THE WAY I'M PROBABLY BLEACHING AND DYEING MY HAIR TOMORROW! WISH ME LUCK I'M VERY SCARED TO DO THIS AT HOME :muahaha:

Food/well-being challenges:
:v: Only homemade 30 — day 3
:v: Hug challenge — day 3
:v: No sugar challenge — day 3

TRAINING LOG
«Morning»:

:v: Power Hold challenge — day 3 (3 sets of max full push-ups, 5/4/3 push-ups for the sets. I couldn't do 1 in the beginning of December, so that's promising!)
:v: Burpee challenge — day 3
:v: Dead Hang challenge — day 3
:v: Better arms challenge — day 3
:v: Daily push-ups — day 3
:v: 60 days of HIIT — day 3 (Level I today again, was kind of in a bad mood and wanted to skip that entirely, but talked myself into 3 sets)

Evening:
:v: Military Fit — day 3 (Level I, bodybuilding style, all push-ups done off the kitchen counter :D Subbed back extensions and the dogs with 10 weighted goodmornings — used 2 dumbbells of 6kg)
:x: <Totals> — day 20 (i'm a joke at this point :LOL: )
:v: 30 min walk for Daily walk challenge — day 7

Calories burnt (according to my watch): 543
Step count: 4389

FOOD LOG
Guys, I don't remember exactly when I ate everything, but i had the curry, 3 bananas, 2 energy drinks, 2 waffles I made, a 2 protein brownies, a protein bar and a protein pudding. Kinda a lot of "protein" stuff, but it's only one day in the life. Will do better tomorrow.

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
Food/well-being:

Mornings (or days lol):
Evenings:

bloody dunmeri

Good luck with the hair.
I get it about mornings. Step by step.
thanks thanks thanks! hopefully it works out lmaoooo

and hopefully i can get into morning training at least when the days become longer. don't like winter for that, it makes me wanna sleep all the time :D

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
What color are you going to do (or only the bleach)? I do like the color in your picture, but can see you pulling off other ones as well.

I currently do a normal light brown/amber, but my all time favorite for myself will always be Manic Panic Magenta. :heart:

bloody dunmeri

What color are you going to do (or only the bleach)?
well, I'm going pink! Got a little bit bored with my natural. I already had that exact colour before, and at first it's like a hot pink, but then it washes out to pink cotton candy colour and then into light peachy :D Fingers crossed!

I currently do a normal light brown/amber, but my all time favorite for myself will always be Manic Panic Magenta. :heart:
I bet the magenta looked awesome! And i believe your current colour is beautiful, too! :move:

bloody dunmeri

January 4th, 2024
Consecutive days of working out: 38

Bleached my hair. Dyed my hair. Got my hands all bloody because I have dermatitis and the palms got too dry while I was working out. I'll have to get rid of the burpee challenge this month, it's not working with my palms atm =( If there's something I can get rid of — that's it. Gotta heal my hands first.

Here's my new hair tho =)
photo1704390148.jpeg

And here's me in-between bleaching and dyeing. Got pretty blonde :D
photo1704391281.jpeg

Food/well-being challenges:
:v: Only homemade 30 — day 4
:v: Hug challenge — day 4
:x: No sugar challenge — day 3 (mum brought me some chocolates and I ate them because i forgot about the challenge. Restarting it tomorrow :please:)

TRAINING LOG
«Morning»:

:v: Power Hold challenge — day 4 (3 sets of max full push-ups, 5/3/3 push-ups for the sets. Guess i was fatigued from yesterday's Military Fit push-ups :D)
:v: Burpee challenge — day 4
:v: Dead Hang challenge — day 4
:v: Better arms challenge — day 4
:v: Daily push-ups — day 4
:v: 60 days of HIIT — day 4 (Level III)

Evening:
:x: Military Fit — day 4 (couldn't do it because of my hands. won't do it tomorrow, but I'll make up for it when I finish the whole program)
:x: <Totals> — day 20
:v: 30 min walk for Daily walk challenge — day 8
:v: ~10 min walk to the grocery store

Calories burnt (according to my watch): 419
Step count: 3970

FOOD LOG
had a pineapple chicken salad twice, a couple of bananas, a coconut protein drink, chocolates (lol), 2 beers (lol), a couple of zero sugar energy drinks and two zucchini waffles =)

PLANS FOR TOMORROW
Food/well-being:

Mornings (or days lol):
Evenings: