Katia's journey

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Very sorry to hear about your lingering fever and hope your doctors help you get rid of it soon. :vibes:

But very happy to see you back and that you are still keeping at things in spite of everything! :up:

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
initially I planned more exercise to do while I'm still having this low-grade fever and can't go to the gym, but a new thing came up (left ear feels strange and actually a bit painful if I apply pressure on it at certain points — good thing I already booked a GP appointment for September 2nd), so here's the plan for September:
  • Walking challenge — I will probably do it in reverse tho, as the weather still good and I'm not sure how it'll be, for example, on September 30 when it's 1.5h walk planned. also, all days when it's 15-25 min walks I will do 30 minutes anyway (I mean otherwise it's not worth going outside or use the walking pad lol).
  • Dead Hang challenge — I haven't touched my pull up bar in like 9 months and I need to start building up for chin/pull ups again.
  • Daily push ups — Just wanna do push ups (kneeling for set days, full for throughout the day days).
  • 30 days of cardio (light) — it's simple and I think my body can take it, though we shall see how it goes.
  • Get to bed on time — my sleeping schedule is all over the place. the plan is to go to sleep at 00:00. I will allow myself a 15 minute window, just for the time I'll have to finish a chapter in a book, but that's about it.
  • Only home made — I spend too much money on food, so this is here to minimize spendings + making myself follow a «diet» to kickstart weight loss (following my favorite Modern Hero plan)
still not sure at what time of the day I should train. I prefer evenings for training, but I also like walking in the evenings. maybe, start a walk at 5PM, going back home and getting the bodyweight workout done right afterwards so I don't have to change and shower three times a day.
thing is I'm on an official paid vacation on September 1st-September 15th (not traveling anywhere lol) and I will have a lot of free time, but I wanna use it for reading and preparing materials for the video(s) I wanna film for YouTube. but I also want to finally start losing weight even with my current situation.

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
OKAY, SO...

Nothing ever goes as I plan. Pretty funny if you ask me. A project-manager that can't plan.

But anyway, my vacation is over (wish I could say this about the low-grade fever, but alas). What I had time to do in these 15 days?
  1. Slept way too much or way too little (so Get to bed on time challenge is off now)
  2. Had two blood tests in two weeks (still waiting for the last one to come through) and visited two doctors
  3. Watched live streams of the Soyuz MS-26 take off from Baikonur and Soyuz docking with the ISS (after launch for 9 minutes straight I listened to two men speaking over radio making sure that the carrier was fine and everything was going as planned; 9 minutes and 200km later the Soyuz entered Earth's orbit, and now I get the feeling of football fans when their team wins)
  4. Discovered that there's great lactose-free ice-latte at a local coffee-shop (pretty expensive though; and Only home made is off too)
  5. Went to an event when they were letting people look at stars through a telescope. Was pretty cool
  6. Been walking (the Walking challenge is still on)
  7. Finished the 1st part of «The Dark Defiles» by Richard K. Morgan
  8. Finished the 1st part of «Altered Carbon» by Richard K. Morgan in English (i was supposed to FINISH the whole book but oh well, I've read it in Russian twice anyway)
  9. Bought 4 Liu Cixin's books (idk when I'm gonna read all the books on the shelves but OKAY FINEEEE)
  10. Watched «Blade Runner» and «Blade Runner 2049» for the 1st time in my life. I also got the book...
So, the other two challenges are off, too. Idk what's that with me and challenges. Just can't finish them lol
But I'm up to date (?) with 30 days of cardio (light) — literally did 7 days (11-17 days) today after work, all for 7 sets each with like 10 minutes of rest at max (took me around 1 hour 15 minutes). Gonna do the same in the next couple of days, so I can continue with 30 days of cardio (regular) because YES there was a point when I picked it up as well lol I mean I can finish it by the end of the month if I start with day 4 and do 3 days at a time hmmmmmm

P. S.: Why no one told me there's an Altered Carbon workout on Darebee lmao? I felt so stupid for the fact I never even searched for it :panic: