Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWFIGHT 2024


snowfight.gif



HOW TO PLAY

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one jumping jack. Can't do jumping jacks? Do side jacks instead.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!

8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.



It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification. Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings. Ready?... FIGHT! And don't forget to claim the SNOWFIGHT 2024 participation badge in your profile.


Event Starts: December 17
Event Ends: December 20
​
 
A bit late getting started but I'm ready to go for the night!

Dodged:
x10 from @Aldethar
x2 from @Nicifor
x25 from @Magpie
x2 from @WolfDreamer
x4 from @Germanamazon
x5 from @beecurse
x2 from @Nicifor (I shall remember this!)
x5 from @Mamatigerj
x5 from @Jaga
x2 from @coderofcodes
x4 from @Matan
x3 from @Nicifor
x1 from @Fremen (bless you for the single snowball, lol)
x5 from @Nicifor
x5 from @Laura Rainbow Dragon
x4 from @MadamMeow
x10 from @Magpie
x5 more from @Magpie
x5 from @Silent Wolf

Total: 104

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF


Attacks being planned, please hold -plays hold music-
 
ALRIGHT!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson


:snowball: x50 to @Magpie (Let today's game commence!)
:snowball:x15 to @Aldethar (Welcome player three to the fight between me and Magpie, lol)
:snowball:x25 to @Nicifor (REVENGE!)

And to get some new players:

:snowball:x2 to @Obsinosterous
:snowball:x2 to @AveAurelia
:snowball:x2 to @CODawn

Not worrying about leftover balls because I don't think I can keep up with it, lol
 

snowfight.gif



HOW TO PLAY

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one jumping jack. Can't do jumping jacks? Do side jacks instead.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!

8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.



It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification. Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings. Ready?... FIGHT! And don't forget to claim the SNOWFIGHT 2024 participation badge in your profile.


Event Starts: December 17
Event Ends: December 20
​

I accidentally worked up to 36 snowballs.. well, let's throw them all!
For each x6
@Magpie
@NightWolf714
@Nightg0ddess
@Germanamazon
@funky.quark
@TopNotch
 
I find myself overwhelmed with work, and I don't know if the snowballs thrown at me are still here or have already melted away. Either way, I now have a total of 36 snowballs. After completing 17 jumping jacks, I’m ready to launch some back. I’ll be throwing

:snowball::snowball: snowballs each to @Laura Rainbow Dragon and @Maegaranthelas, and :snowball: each to @Mamatigerj and @Magpie. I’ll also send :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: to our newest member, @Winter . Not to forget, I’ll be giving :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: to @Fremen , who stands out with the most messages, the highest reaction score, and the most solutions. Lastly, I’ll be distributing :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: snowballs each to @Barbara Ekhart and @Julian4077 to celebrate their birthdays today. :birthday: Let's spread the fun!
 
Hah, here we go.
7 dodged (thank you @Mamatigerj !), so I have 14 plus the 2 original ones.

@Mamatigerj - 4 for you with lots of love
@lpf - 4 for you (I'm assuming your arm can handle it)
@Saffity - 4 for you, nice to meet you
@aku-chan - 4 for you with a cup of tea (sorry, that is the first UK stereotype that comes to my mind)
 
@lpf - 4 for you (I'm assuming your arm can handle it)
my arm, for sure, this one is fine again, but my legs... especially my calves would say something different... but
I will try to dodge everything that was fired at me today...
 
my arm, for sure, this one is fine again, but my legs... especially my calves would say something different... but
I will try to dodge everything that was fired at me today...
Yeah, calves can be like that. I guess it's time to start turning teal colored and get dodging ;)


So here we go

5 dodged from @TopNotch and 5 right back at you.

6 dodged from @brandteixeira and also 6 right back.

That leaves me 11 to hurl at @Fremen (six for you) and @HellYeah (5 for you), as I cannot throw half snowballs.
 
Catching up again.
5 Julian4077
10 MRF
1 heeropotter
10 Mamatigerj
6 brandteixeira
90 NightWolf714

122 Dodged.

Then I sat down to type a reply and found this.
20 Aldethar

20 more dodged.

I've now got 284 to throw back (this is really starting to get out of hand), and I'm sorry for 2 of your this means war.

100 x :snowball: for my challenge nemesis @NightWolf714
64 x :snowball: for @Aldethar , welcome to the party
20 x :snowball: for @Julian4077 @MRF @heeropotter @Mamatigerj @brandteixeira @Laura Rainbow Dragon

By my calculations I've done 644 Jumping Jacks so far in 2 days, I'm starting to get sore :dizzy-face:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.