The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Maegaranthelas On the one hand, I like the closure. On the other, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1,133 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - Some clenches/unclenches, chest and back light!

523 - AAAAAAAAAAAAA some minutes of meditation because AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good thing - Friday. I can now rest more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cooper status - Fluffy boy is very fluffy, and he very loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia Me and the fluffy boy appreciate it! How's things going in France?

1,134 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - Shoulder taps, clenches/unclenches.

524 - Periodic throughout the day.

Good thing - I'm on Focalin now, which is an ADHD medication. Took my first pill today and oh man, oh boy, okay. It's gonna take getting used to.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy got a helper piece for dinner tonight, AS HE IS ENTITLED TO.

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Thanks for asking.You know what @f1shie yesterday we have met with my family and we get out to chinese restaurant, and the weather is so "nice" that i had to take my fluffy woolen sweater, a,d i was feeling like hugging Cooper, it was really nice, a good effect of crazy weather.

I hope your new medication will be okay

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia That sounds so amazing! I've been to France once - Just Paris back in 2011, but I did get to see the beauty of Southern France on a train... I'd love to go back someday. And hugging Cooper is the BEST feeling.

So my new meds are for my ADHD to help me focus. A coworker mentioned being on this medication as she pointed out snacking less while on them, since she wasn't eating as much out of boredom. I figured a good way to treat my weight could also be treating my ADHD. It's... Gonna take time to adjust.

1,135 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - https://darebee.com/workouts/world-breaker-workout.html#sets I did this! Level one of it. I only let myself do level one due to my awful shoulders. LEt's see how I feel tomorrow.

525 - Few minutes of meditation here and there!

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day. Now I sleep early. Gotta work!

Cooper status - Fluffy boy was given a big hug today because I love him a lot. Shelties are so damn sweet.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,136 - Calf raises!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushup holds!

526 - Few minutes throughout the day as my meds are making me feral, gotta get used to 'em.

Good thing - Rediscovered an old manga and stayed up reading it OOPS

Cooper status - Fluff boy is full of love, and fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas That gives me hope because right now I'm going INSANE

1,137 - Easy cardio day 17! Some squats!

527 - Good news, I'm getting better at meditating throughout the day. Bad news, it's because my medication is making me go so rabid that I physically need to stop doing things or else I'll basically burst into flames. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ZORO WORKOUT - Some clenches/unclenches, chest and back light!

Good thing - Went to the dentists. No cavities.

Cooper status - Fluff boy let me cuddle him after work. God did I need that, today was INSANE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,138 - Calf raises, so the daily thing! Easy cardio day 18!

528 - GUESS WHO IS STILL BREATHING AND MEDITATING PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY TO CHILL ME OUT CAUSE OF THESE MEDS oh my God I am so tired

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, World Breaker level 1! (Level 1 is all I am gonna do for a while. I do not wanna mess up my shoulders)

Good thing - soon..... weekend...............

Cooper status - Fluff boy is very fluffy. Very. Very. FLUFFY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,139 - Calf raises, easy cardio day 19!

529 - Some meditation here and there ahahah work is busy someone help me

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - CLOSER... WEEKEND... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA also lol tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of me telling my abusive friend to gtfo

Cooper status - Fluff boy is concerned since it is very hot and he wants to be sure you're drinking enough water.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,140 - Walking! A buddy and I went out for ramen after work and after we walked around the city a bit <3

530 - ONCE AGAIN. ANXIETY MEDITATION. WOOHOO

Good thing - Alright so, two years down! Many more to go. Basically it's been two years since I ditched my abusive friend and now I am... Not sure if I've actually gotten better but hanging with my buddy after work was really helpful.

And yes, we had delicious ramen. Or uh, I did. But y'all know how I love my delicious ramen.

Cooper status - FLUFF BOY HAPPY ALL HUMANS HOME <3

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
Yay for banishing toxic relationships out of your life! This is a difficult step to take.
Recovering is really hard, and especially in the moment it can be hard to tell that you've made progress, that only becomes apparent when you look back at how bad things were.
And if it doesn't feel safe yet to explore just how bad you felt before, it's okay to put it off for a little longer and just keep working on present you <3

Also I hope your meds are not driving you up the wall anymore. if that doesn't go away, these may just not be the right ones for you.
You deserve better than to be in constant deep discomfort from a things that is supposed to help you :hug:

Also yummy yummy ramen :eatall:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Well... I'll explore more when I'm used to my meds - My mom pointed out me being very hyperactive when I got home last night, but I can assume that this is also due to me being emotionally kind of odd recently. I'm okay, I just, uh.

I don't want to mention it now since I may jinx something.

IF IT HAPPENS IT'LL BE GOOD SO DON'T WORRY LET'S JUST HOPE THINGS ARE GONNA WORK OUT THE WAY I WANT 'EM TO

1,141 - A lot of walking! Did the mall Pokemon go route too!

531 - Untimed again, we be chilling.

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day. Got to do some shopping. See some buds.

Cooper status - Fluff man loves you. And he got a helper piece of hamburger tonight!

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
The different types of ADHD meds affect each person differently. I hope that these stabilize and work out for you. When I take my meds, I do notice when they wear off because I can feel the unfocus and the hyperactivity return. Maybe some of the extra hyperactivity could be attributed to that? But I am with Maegaranthelas, if they are still making you feel weird and anxious, they might not be the right ones for you or might be unbalanced in the dosage.

I hope your something good goes that way. 🤞

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Syrius Yeah -- I may end up asking my doc for the shorter release ones, that might help me a bit. Thanks bud <3

1,142 - Easy cardio day 20! 30 seconds of high knees!

532 - Lil' meditation here and there!

Good thing - A chill day, got a commission done <3

Cooper status - FLUFF BOY GOT ICE CREAM. And he hopes you treat yourself soon.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,143 - Easy cardio day 21!

533 - Bits and pieces of meditation here and there, happy I don't need to be guided into it as much.

ZORO WORKOUT - World breaker level 1!

Good thing - I used a bath bomb from lush that made my bathtub green and sparkly. I SAT IN THERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF.

Cooper status - Fluff boy misses dad since dad is camping. But fluff boy still loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,144 - Easy cardio day 22, https://darebee.com/workouts/walker-workout.html#timer and I did this! So I need to really... Do better for my internals lmao. I should focus on those.

(... also has anyone else gotten a colonoscopy in their thirties? TMI but IT MIGHT BE COMIN' UP FOR ME Y'ALL)

534 - Oh yeah man we doin' some deep breathing and meditation while we chill IT'S LIT.

Good thing - Went to the other office today to celebrate a buddy leaving this job for greener pastures. Sad she's leaving but man, when you gotta go...

Cooper status - Fluff boy is still missing dad. So while mom was on the couch and Cooper was waiting for dad in a certain spot in the living room, I physically lifted him onto the couch with us. I think that helped him.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
I'm lucky enough not to have needed a colonoscopy yet, but I do get 'intestinal dismotility', where your insides just kinda don't move stuff along.
When it's my stomach, ginger and massaging just below the ribs can help.
For bowels, magnesium supplements (or bananas), fibre intake, hydration, enough movement, and massage are things that help manage the issues.
I know where my issues come from, but if you think you're pretty good when it comes to fibre, exercise, and hydration and still have issues, I would definitely advise talking to your doctor about it :heartsit:

Bowel are kinda important for our survival, so we shouldn't neglect bowel health :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Ginger is one of God's greatest gifts. Absolutely LOVE that stuff. And you're a sweetie. I'm talking to my doctor defo, we're looking into a colonoscopy but things just... Take a while sometimes. I've always had weird bowel health with acid reflux, and I've been mostly sedentary for a hot minute so... LET'S GET MOVIN'.

1,145 - Easy cardio day 23, and walker workout!

535 - Well with my ramped anxiety I don't wait until the last minute to get meditation done anymore lol WORK MEDITATION GO

Good thing - I lov u. dat is all.

Cooper status - FLUFF BOY IS VERY FLUFFY, MORE NEWS AT 11.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
You both are blessings in this world and I love you both. Can't wait for that delicious peace of mind.

1,146 - Walker and easy cardio day 24!

536 - We doin' MEDITATION AT WORK BAYBEEEEEEEEE

Good thing - THERE WERE TWO THERAPY DOGS AT WORK IT WAS AWESOME

Cooper status - And the ultimate therapy dog is a floofy man who lets me pick him up and hold him :) Which I did! 30 pounds of fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,147 - Walker and easy cardio day 25!

537 - PPHEEEEEEEEEEEW WE MEDITATIN

ZORO WORKOUT - 60 second scissor chops!

Good thing - FINALLY. FRIDAY. OH MY GOD I'M EVEN ABOUT TO GO TO BED BEFORE 10:45 ON A FRIDAY NIGHT WE ARE GONNA BE SO BASED AND SLEEPYPILLED

Cooper status - Dad's home from camping, the boy is happy <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,148 - I took a nice walk today and explored around the pond area to see if I could find some frogs. The only frog I saw was from the corner of my eye as it yeeted into the pond. I did see a bunch of dragonflies at least. I'm guessing it was just too hot for the poor froggos.

538 - Some throughout the day!

Good thing - A nice chill Saturday. Now I sleep for tomorrow, REN FAIRE.

Cooper status - Fluff boy was happy to chill with the family today <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,149 - I WALKED A LOT. I went to the ren faire and it was constant walking. I also had my shoulder armor on my left shoulder so... Does that count? Oh man.

539 - Microdosing meditation hell yeah can I get an amen

Good thing - Saw plenty of friends today, got some tea (not the gossip type) and now I chill <3

Cooper status - Fluff boy is just so happy to be here. Man. Shelties are the friggin' best.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,150 - WHEW I AM SORE. But I did some calf raises and some squats!

540 - Oh God I needed the lil' meditation sessions today I have been out of whack ALL DAY.

ZORO WORKOUT - Did the daily thing twice (one on each side) so boom, 120 seconds of back fists!

Good thing - Ah, what a lovely day to go home and chill after work because MAN THAT DRAGGED GOOD LOOOOORD.

Cooper status - Fluff boy hopes you're drinking water YOU BETTER BE. OR ELSE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,151 - Easy cardio day 26!

541 - Work required that I sit back and meditate occasionally. No one told me to do it but myself, I just felt like I was going to burst into flames AAAAAAAAAAAAA maybe I should schedule a three day weekend soon.

Good thing - Sat in the bath for an hour due to a Lush bath bomb. I AM GLITTERY AF RN.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is hoping you had a good day <3

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Glitter FTW! And bath bombs are the best. :)

Pink Sparkle GIF by MOODMAN

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@MadamMeow MOAR GLITTER
1,152 - Some high knees and calf raises!

542 - My need for deep breathing/meditation today tells me that I should take a three day weekend soon. What do y'all think? August 9th, take that Friday to party? WE GONNA PARTY?

Good thing - I vibed so hard after work, curled up in my crocheted blanket, playing .hack on the switch and listening to

It was so cool.

Cooper status - boof! (that's Cooper for, 'I love you!')

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,153 - Walker workout, calf raises, and 50 back leg raises!

543 - cheel. we cheeling (AT WORK)

Good thing - TOMORROW IS FRIDAY I GET TO SEE THE BESTIE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cooper status - He's happy to see bestie too! They're his favorite non family person.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,155 - WALKING A TON WITH THE BESTIE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

545 - Lil' meditation today when I got some fishe time.

Good thing - Me and the bestie went a bit up north to do some shopping and did some walking there! It was overall a great day. So much chilling happened.

Cooper status - He's really happy just to have everyone here. What a good boy, just protecting all of us like he does.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,156 - Walking! Around the neighborhood specifically!

546 - Small meditations here and there.

Good thing - Bestie and I went to the pond in the neighborhood and while we didn't see frog friends, WE SAW DUCKS.

Cooper status - Good boy loves you. And is happy that bestie is still here. ... until early tomorrow oops.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,157 - Some calf raises!

547 - Work meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - I did shadow boxing!

Good thing - So I won't post what happened on main but uh, a situation got me riled so I did some shadow boxing. Turns out. It helps. It friggin' helps. ... Especially when you imagine punching like, bad villain monsters or something.

Cooper status - He sensed my stress and to soothe him I cuddled him. Lil dude was comforting me as much as I was comforting him. He's so good y'all.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,158 - Daily workout of ten jump squats! Easy cardio day 27!

548 - MEDITATION AT WORK BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE

ZORO WORKOUT - World breaker level 1!

Good thing - Treated myself to delicious strawberry kombucha after work. I LOVE MY FERMENTED TEA Y'ALL

Cooper status - Fluff boy is happy to get a helper piece from dinner, because he helps people live in this cruel existence.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia If only, but! They sell some at the local grocery store/

And man their bath bombs rule so much lmao, I need like, 58.

1,159 - Easy cardio day 28!

549 - Some meditation here and there!

ZORO WORKOUT - World Breaker level 2!

Good thing - So! First thing this morning as I get out of my car to go to work, someone needed help lifting like a storage bin full of squash/zucchini. So I helped her out and was able to lift that bad boy up a flight of stairs and onto a desk. Which, yay! I couldn't do that some years ago! That's so cool! I'm still overweight but damn it I'm GETTIN STRONK

Cooper status - boof <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Alright everyone. I've been hinting at it for a while, and something good has happened that's been over a month in the making. I just didn't want to say it publicly here, as I feared jinxing it.

NEW JOB BABY.

So I will be at a law firm doing paralegal stuff. Did I go to law school? No. Are they gonna train me? Yes. Am I gonna miss my old coworkers? Yes. Will I cry? Yes. DID I GET A REALLY GOOD NEW JOB? ALSO YES.

PHEW.

1,160 - Easy cardio day 29! 100 high knees! 100 calf raises!

550 - Some meditation throughout the day!

Good thing - i mean a new job is cool i guess

Cooper status - Fluff boy is happy for me, as he should be because AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks y'all <3 first day is September 4th. I haven't told the boss yet. One of the owners will be there Tuesday so ah... Imma do that.

1,161 - Easy cardio done! And walking with a buddy!

551 - Meditation throughout the day!

Good thing - SO art walk was a bust due to the heat but my buddy and I found a great burger place in town and look-- I know, I need to eat healthier, but the guy there was making dad jokes and they were insane. Like. My buddy, Hydra, he asked them if they had a partner named Ted so they can be Hydra-ted.

IT WAS A THING.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got new treats!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you dear! <3

1,162 - Not too much - Some walking and calf raises! Couldn't be outside too long today, as the air was trying to kill me.

552 - Lil meditations throughout the day!

Good thing - Farmers market was lit, there was a 13 week old Beagle pupper mix named Duke and he was so friggin' happy to see me. His owner said that they're trying to teach him to not jump on people as a greeting, but his owner is also gets so happy when he jumps on her and gives her kisses. D'aw.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got a helper dog piece of hamburger!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank yooouuuu!

1,163 - Some walking, some calf raises, some high knees!

553 - Some meditating!

ZORO WORKOUT - 60 elbow clicks, so daily thing!

Good thing - I got so much relaxing done y'all don't get it.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is being very fluffy today. Presumably because every time he loves someone, he gains a fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank yooouuu!

1,164 - Calf raises! Not a lot because PERIOD HURT

554 - Meditations here and there!

Good thing - Welp, about ten hours from posting I'll be putting in my resignation so that... Will be neato...

Cooper status - Fluff boy has a birthday on Saturday. Drink water for him.