Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @JCU @MadamMeow - Feeling better today, plus I've learnt an important life lesson, reheated Prawn Risotto for breakfast is not a good idea.

Did well today:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Side Bends (EotD) done,
Day 25 of Gladiator done,
Day 30 of 30 Days of LIIT (3 sets, all done!),
Day 30 of Vitality (3 sets, all done!),
Morning Mobility done.

Finally finished those programs (No new badges though :sad:) and I can start something new.
I wanna try that Ronins Blade program but I know I'll break something, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn @MadamMeow @PetiteSheWolf @JCU @Fremen

Jinkies! It's been far too long since I've done any level 3 exercises, I'm absolutely shattered and I didn't get everything done:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Single Leg Bridges (EotD) done,
The Cake Is A Lie (WotD) attempted (2 sets),
Day 1 of Total Body attempted (3 sets),
Day 26 of Gladiator done (Got the 2 Minute Plank done eventually but I needed a lot of breaks),
Day 1 of Daily Push-Ups done (Doing Knee Push-Ups),
Morning Mobility attempted (Was just too tired to finish).

Waiting in for the Wheelchair Repairman today, so it gives me an excuse to be lazy, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree @Obsinosterous

Missed yesterday because I felt pretty lousy when I got up (Very lightheaded and a bit pukey), felt the same this morning but I was good and exercised when I felt better.
Looks like my workouts may move to mid-mornings, although today's abs workout wasn't fun with a bellyful of breakfast :sadness::-

Universal Warmup done,
50 Side Kicks (EotD) done,
Best Foot Forward (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 2 of Total Body done (3 sets),
Day 2 of Daily (Knee) Push-Ups done,
Day 27 of Gladiator done,
Morning Mobility done.

Housemate has a Doctors appointment today, then grocery shopping, then Blue Cheese Risotto for dinner, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Didn't do as well as yesterday but I tried:-

Universal Warmup done,
10 Burpees (EotD) attempted (I managed 4, they were just taking me too long),
Web (WotD) attempted (Managed 1 and a bit sets, wrists really didn't like the Plank Taps and Rotations),
Day 3 of Total Body done (3 sets),
Day 3 of Daily Push-Ups done,
Day 28 of Gladiator done,
Morning Mobility done.

Going to try and make my Risotto today, if I can track down some Risotto Rice, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Did better today:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Arm Circles done (Didn't have space for Prone Flys),
Day 4 of Total Body done,
Hiker (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 4 of Daily (Knee) Push-Ups done,
Day 29 of Gladiator done (Lots of breaks doing the Plank again),
Morning Mobility done.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Missed a couple days, been so stressed I pretty much didn't out of bed at all on Sunday, now that that's all sorted I can get back to exercising! :yas:
...Except, it's really humid this morning so I struggled :tired::-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Side Leg Raises (EotD) done,
No Nonsense (WotD) attempted (2 sets),
Day 5 of Total Body attempted (Did all the Squats and Calf Raises, hands got too sweaty to do much of the Planking bits though),
Day 5 of Daily (Knee) Push-Ups done,
Day 30 of Gladiator done (All finished! Still taking the badge even though I completely failed at the Planking days),
Stretched done.

Going to have to dig out the fan I think, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree @CODawn @Obsinosterous @Maegaranthelas @MadamMeow @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen @JCU

Between the hot weather and other stuff I'm struggling to get into an exercise mood at the moment, going to try and not worry about it too much, and just do it when I feel up to it:-

Universal Warmup done,
20 Leg Raises (EotD) done,
Sucker Punch (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 6 of Total Body done (3 sets, really slowed down on that final set),
Day 6 of Daily (Knee) Push-Ups done,
Stretched done.

Peruvian Prawn Chowder for dinner, see y'all later!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Howdy folks! Finally, a cool day:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Elbow Clicks (EotD) done,
I Am In Charge done (3 sets with no breaks :yas:),
2 Minute Yoga (WotD) done,
Stretched done.

This "Waiting until it's not hot" thing isn't really working, even the slightest bit of heat is making me feel blergh this summer, so I'm going to go back to exercising every day (Not tomorrow though, gotta go out early) and just do what I can, even if it's just one set or the Exercise of the Day.

Going to try and catch up on my chores today, while I'm not a hot, sweaty mess, and then burgers for dinner! See y'all Tuesday.

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Felt tired and a bit headachey this morning (Gotta get back into the habit of getting up on time), fortunately today's workouts were all one and done, so I managed everything:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Crunch Kicks (EotD) done (1x20, 1x10),
Stakeout (WotD) done (Could not manage that Kick Hold for more than a few seconds),
Road Trip done,
Stretched done.

Since it's still too hot to do any crafting hobbies in the evening, I'm still working my way through Dr. Who, forgotten how badly they dropped the ball on Leela leaving the show (And this is old Who where companions are unceremoniously dumped all the time!).
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Very tired yesterday, tried doing a bit but only got about 10 Squats into the EotD, did better today but my sore feet stopped me getting everything done:-

Universal Warmup done,
20 Side-to-Side Lunges with Toe Points (EotD) done,
Rover (WotD) attempted (2 sets, couldn't be too bouncy with the Butt Kicks),
Saitama attempted (2 sets, kept messing up the final combo, so I just did 100 Punches instead),
Stretched done.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Hmm... Was sure I posted Sunday but apparently not.
For Sunday, I went out early to a Craft Fair, so I just did the WotD and EotD (I think it was Side Kicks and Yoga), did plenty of walking though!

Today I got up too late and it was getting too hot by the time I started, but I did a bit:-

Universal Warmup done,
Hop Heel Clicks (EotD) done,
Cardio Code (WotD) attempted (Started getting dizzy with all that jumping so couldn't even finish 1 set).

Currently sitting in front of the fan trying not to overheat :toohot:
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got up early to exercise before it got hot, then wasted all that extra time trying to write a comment on another forum :giveup:(Wish it wasn't so hard to get words out of my brain).
Didn't do too bad though:-

Universal Warmup done,
Abs, Please (WotD) attempted (2 sets),
Dragonheart attempted (2 sets),
Stretched done.

Finished off that new animated Batman series during yesterday's lazy day, it was good but not as good as I hoped (Batman: TAS is always going to be a hard act to follow), but I did like that it grasped that it's Batman that dresses up as Bruce Wayne, not the other way round, most shows don't.
Going to finish up some old Dr. Who today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@GentleOx - The new series is still pretty good, but everyone is kind of a jerk, whereas TAS was great at creating sympathetic villains.

Didn't do enough yesterday to warrant an update, I started overheating doing the Exercise of the Day (And I was just doing regular Lunges, not even the jumping kind!) so had to stop, did much better today:-

Universal Warmup done,
50 Side Leg Swings (EotD) done,
Thunderbolt (WotD) done (3 sets),
Reacher done (3 sets),
Stretched done.

Went to a Craft Fair today, unfortunately it was also a big day for our local soccer team, so downtown was uncomfortably crowded.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Very tired, Housemate couldn't sleep and kept waking me up every couple of hours to sort out the TV :exhausted:
But I was good and still did my exercises, even though it took most of the morning to get around to it:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Seconds Single Leg Hops (EotD) done,
Overdue (WotD) done (3 sets),
Bigger, Stronger done (3 sets, trying to remember how many reps I'd done plus doing 3 counts was a nightmare for my poor brain!),
Stretched done.

Came across a recipe for Homemade Hamburger Helper (You can't get it in the UK but I've always wanted to try it), so that's for dinner, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got some, apparently much needed, extra sleep, not feeling as grumpy and low as I have been.
Of course this meant I didn't have time for much exercising:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Balance Hold (EotD) done,
Selkie (WotD) done (3 sets, so many Flutter Kicks! :standby:),
Stretched done.

Feeling like cooking, making Chicken Stew for dinner, hopefully it tastes better than that Hamburger Helper recipe I tried (It was very disappointing), see y'all tomorrow!

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
If it makes you feel better at all, the HH recipe was probably accurate to the product.

The commercials for Hamburger Helper made it look revolutionary.

My mom would never buy it, and good thing cause when I finally got to try it as an adult, it was kind of gross. imo.

So now you know you weren't missing anything. :ss:

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Didn't do so well today, the workout I picked was harder than it looked!

Universal Warmup done,
30 Seconds Split Jacks (EotD) attempted (Foot was a bit too sore to bounce around on, so these were mostly March Steps),
Street Fighter attempted (Managed 2 sets),
Hummingbird (WotD) done (Couldn't do the one-legged poses for the whole minute in one go).

Started some new shows, didn't take long to realise Carol and the End of the World wasn't my cup of tea, but Delicious in Dungeon is off to a good start, if I ever get to play D&D I wanna be an adventuring chef now.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Really tired, Housemate couldn't sleep so I had to stay up until almost 3am so I could help her into bed, exercised a bit this morning but my heart wasn't in it:-

Universal Warmup done,
20 Side Plank Rotations (EotD) attempted (I think I managed a couple, just couldn't hold a Plank today),
X Marks The Spot (WotD) attempted (Going to call it one and a half sets, I did 2 but there was very little jumping in that second one).

Going to take it easy and hopefully I'll be more with it tomorrow, see y'all then!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Feeling better today, apparently getting up early helps with tiredness more than getting extra sleep :gotq:.
Did mean I could do today what I planned for yesterday:-

Universal Warmup done,
Super Switch (WotD) done (All 5 sets, woohoo! With Knee Push-Ups but still, woohoo! :yas: ),
Day 1 of Soma 40+ done (3 sets),
Day 1 of Epic Legs done,
Stretched done.

Today's big task is taking the Housemate to the Doctors, and then it's Tortellini with Sausage (I found 11 portions of Sausages in the freezer, so we're going to be eating a lot of it!) for dinner, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Sore all over from yesterday, luckily today was shorter:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Balance Front Kicks (EotD) done,
Fast & Dangerous (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 2 of Soma 40+ done (3 sets),
Day 2 of Epic Legs done (Side Leg Raises are hard! :cry:),
Stretched done.

Didn't get a chance to make my Sausage Pasta (The visit to the Doctors took a very long time, so we just picked up some dinner on the way home), so that's been moved to tonight, see y'all tomorrow!