696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Thursday 09.28.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 28: 1 minute 20 second calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Fitness Heroes: FUN 9 MIN DANCE CARDIO WORKOUT | Fitness Heroes | FH#026
4. Heather Robertson: Low Impact High Intensity Cardio Workout // No Jumping.
5. BYNM: Day 6 | Third Eye Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1:13:35.

❤️FH: Rating = 8.5. I've done this one before...3 dudes, 3 dances. First dance, I had the right idea but the coordination was off. Second dance, I pretty much got. Third dance was a mess.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. Pretty tough workout but I mostly liked it.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. Pretty tough workout but I mostly liked it.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 09.30.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 29: 200 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos. Rating = 7.5.
4. BYNM: Day 7 | Crown Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge.
5. 8.10 mile walk at the Ponds. 2:27:46.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. This was kind of a slog. I also had a headache…probably because of the flu shot.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.0. A fine session…just wasn’t feeling it today.

❤️Walk: 8.10 partially toasty miles with 2 claps of thunder. Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl, 1 small snake and a black squirrel.

Notes: Before the walk, I hurt my toe. It didn’t really bother me during the walk. Once I took off my shoe, it really bothered me to walk. Upon further inspection (removing my sock), I saw that it was swollen and bruised. I attempted to ice it to alleviate pain.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 10.01.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. BYNM: 5 Minute EASY Yoga | Great for Beginners
4. 3.25 mile walk outside. 58:36.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. Just ok. At least kicks didn’t hurt my toe.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. Just some easy stretches.
❤️Walk: Painful and slow.

Notes: My toe felt better. However, I was up for less for 2 hours when I hurt the same toe on the other foot. It hurt me all day and bothered me during the football shortened walk. I am the biggest klutz ever. The Broncos actually won.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 10.04.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:57.

Notes: I knew that I failed at the SAP because I saw my test results online. Today they called to discuss…nothing to discuss when the doctor (who wasn’t the one on the phone) already had his mind made up.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 10.06.2023

1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 4 mile walk outside. 1:09:47

Notes: A day I would like to forget. The highlight: while on our walk (after dinner in the dark) hearing a high school band’s rendition of Black Sabbath's Iron Man. It brought a smile to my face.

Thank you @JCU ❤️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 10.07.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. BYNM: Day 1| 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minute Gentle Yoga (Beginner Friendly)| 777.
4. 8.10 mile walk at the Ponds.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. I can't promise my form was great but I pummeled the bags.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. An older 7’s challenge but a nice session.
❤️Walk: A perfect fall day. Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl including the laughing duck. 🦆

Notes: Today was much better. A sunshine walk in nature was perfect.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 10.08.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 2 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minute Simple Standing Practice (Beginner Friendly) | 777
4. Epic Arms Day 14: 30 seconds scissor chops. 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
5. 2.6 mile walk outside. 45.22
❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. Another intense session.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. A more active session but still good.

Notes: Football Sunday. The Broncos blew a big lead and lost. I am disappointed but not surprised.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 10.12.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 5 mile walk outside. 1:26.37.

Notes: Not only am I working late every day, once I leave work, I cannot shut my work brain off. I am under a lot of pressure so I will be doing “extra time” for a while. I need to get back to my workouts. My plan is this (and it’s worked for me in the past): schedule the extra work time in my calendar along with the shorter workouts and yoga. I need to take back some control.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 10.13.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 5 mile walk outside. 1:26.31

Notes: I made it through the week. I forgot to mention my statins came in the mail the other day. I haven’t started taking them yet. I’m in no hurry.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 10.14.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 3 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minute Detox Practice (Beginner Friendly) | 777.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. Nothing spectacular. My kicks weren't great.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. I had trouble playing the video but the session itself was very good.

❤️Walk: Autumnal (cooler). Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl.

Notes: Weekend time. This morning, we saw the solar eclipse at 80% and after dinner, I finished my book about the 80”s “hair bands”. Good read.

Thank you @Mamatigerj 💗

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 10.15.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 4 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minute Abs & Core Practice (with modifications) | 777 Re-uploaded.
4. Epic Arms Challenge Day 15: 32 bicep extensions, 10-count hold. 5 sets, 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
6. 2.15 mile walk outside. 36:36.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. Some sloppy kicks but otherwise decent.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. Abs and core aren’t my favorite but I like how she doesn’t hold poses for a long time.

Notes: Football Sunday. Today was ok. The Broncos couldn’t lose because they lost on Thursday. I did see the last 2 undefeated teams lose and kickers miss kicks. In one case, the 2 are related.

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 10.16.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Reps to the Rhythm: 30 MIN FAT BURNING CARDIO • ALL STANDING • WORKOUT AT HOME • Combat Cardio #2 • Keoni Tamayo.
3. BYNM: Day 5 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minutes of Sun Salutations (with Modifications) | 777.
4. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:14.

❤️RttR: I didn't get all the steps but it was still fun and I got to see 2 cats.🐈🐈
❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. I love how she broke down the flow.

Notes: I scheduled 30 minutes “extra time” at work and did 35 minutes but got my workout and yoga in. I count that as a victory.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 10.19.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 5 mile walk outside. 1:29:09.

Notes: SSDD with the extra added bonus of breaking my bottom wisdom tooth on a Twix. I called the oral surgeon's office. They said as long as it’s not hurting, I can wait until my scheduled surgery on 11/3. It’s very creepy to be missing part of my tooth.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 10.20.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 5 mile walk outside. 1:28:29.

Notes: Eating and talking were a challenge today because I have a huge canker sore on my tongue (probably from rubbing on what’s left of the tooth).

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 10.21.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 6 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minutes of Hip Opening Practice (with Modifications) | 777.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. Just not feeling it today.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. I do love pigeon pose.
❤️Walk: Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl and an eagle. 2:27:04.

Notes: I felt like shit but I went to the Ponds anyway. It was warm.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 10.22.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 7 | 7 Day Yoga Challenge | 7 Minutes Self-Love Practice | 777.
4. 2.8 mile walk outside. 48:57.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. Just ok.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.0. More active but still nice.

Notes: Football Sunday. The Broncos won by 2 points but it took me a long time to eat anything.

Thank you @JCU and @Mamatigerj ❤️ ❤️