Fighting now for a better tomorrow

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Thank you so much everyone.
This community is truly tremendous.

I'm sorry to inform that after some improvement, Chelsea's heart stopped while she was in the hospital. I was with her in her finale moments and hugged her.
She had such a sweet personality. She was gentle and playful and she deserved better but she was also somewhat old.
I don't know for certain but she was between 11 to 15 years old. She had lived on the street for a long while and was always thin and had teeth and mouth issues.
My sister saw her 6 years ago and decided that she was probably lost because her magnificent fur made her look healthy.
After we realized no one was looking for her and she already found her favorite spot, on my lap with her face tucked into my left arm, I couldn't imagine life without her.

I miss her so much. I hope she will find my grandparents and Joplin and stay with them until I can join them.

20230224_085941.jpg

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
That's a sweet hommage to Chelsea. You gave her 6 years of comfy, loving life, she gave you 6 years of love, and she could depart in your arms, I hope those facts help you a little through those emotions.
I am sure she found the loved ones you mention, and I told Scherlock (sweet dog) and Grizabelle (the international travelling guinea pig) to give her a warm welcome over the rainbow.
I have beliefs for after death - most of them faith, not certainty, but I am CERTAIN those animals who shared this bond of pure love with us are not lost to us forever, nor us to them.

In short, hugs.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
That's a sweet hommage to Chelsea. You gave her 6 years of comfy, loving life, she gave you 6 years of love, and she could depart in your arms, I hope those facts help you a little through those emotions.
I am sure she found the loved ones you mention, and I told Scherlock (sweet dog) and Grizabelle (the international travelling guinea pig) to give her a warm welcome over the rainbow.
I have beliefs for after death - most of them faith, not certainty, but I am CERTAIN those animals who shared this bond of pure love with us are not lost to us forever, nor us to them.

In short, hugs.
Thank you so much. I'm sure Sherlock and Grizabelle have found her too. I hope Liam is there too @JCUand please give Casper, Nobu and Nox hugs from me
Please give Luna a hug from me @PetiteSheWolf

And thank you everyone for your hugs

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I'm back at the office today.
My sister got engaged over the weekend so she didn't officially know about Chelsea until this morning. We didn't tell them (her and her now fiance) because we knew he was going to propose. He asked her best friend help with the ring design (it kinda looks like a cat...) so her best friend told her a few weeks ago and she told us.
She realized something was wrong when I didn't keep her informed about Chelsea but we figured it was best all around.
I'm sure she'll find another stray cat for me. It was she who found Chelsea and Joplin...

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
My dad just called and said that my grandad passed away.
He visited him earlier today and said he looked even worse. He died in his sleep apparently, in clear mind at the age of 93 years and 11 months. I guess it was just time.
I haven't seen much of him the past three years because he moved in with my uncle to his house in the south, then covid started. I visited him a few weeks ago where he was already at a care home for elderly people but still in the city where my uncle lives. It was kind of clear that it was the end.
I planned on visiting again with my sister who also wanted to tell him she's getting married but somehow we didn't manage it.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Okay so, stuff happened.

A lot of employees kids were at the office yesterday since it's the end of the summer vacation. They sat for some of the time watching YouTube and after some time of automatic play, the videos started appearing in other languages. The kids didn't mind. They sat transfixed.
Just an observation...
I have this song stuck in my head for the past 3 days:

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks everyone.
I haven't caught up with your threads yet but I'm hoping to in the coming days.
I did a short workout today and yesterday but I walked a lot today. Went to Tel Aviv to pick a present for Saturday. A genius kid turned 8.. I don't actually know if he's a genius but he seems that way. Can't get him just anything. His sisters are probably geniuses too but their birthdays are not for a few months.

People in the office are 🤢
I sit around with headphones most of the time.

Last edited: