In the Lion's den

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Well, you can always adapt the challenge / workouts / programs to your personal needs. Maybe after breakfast, before lunch, in the afternoon, etc. Or just 10 glasses throughout the day. The list can go on and on and on. Just a thought. ;) Eitherway, you are doing great, keep it up! :click:
I agree. Sometimes I take two workouts and combine them and let some exercises drop all together. You are doing great :)👍

lpf

Rogue Posts: 285
"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"
@Gandhalfit how did you know that I might need a hug?
That's easy to answer (even though I am not @Gandhalfit )
Everybody needs a hug, because... (I will answer it with a quote from a little TV series I used to watch... Pushing Daisies)
"...It's Like An Emotional Heimlich. Someone Puts Their Arms Around You And They Give Yo A Squeeze And
All Your Fear And Anxiety Come Shooting Out Of Your Mouth In A Big Wet Wad And You Can Breath Again." — Chuck

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I LOVE PUSHING DAISIES @lpf :aww:
I can't believe they canceled it after only three seasons.
And yes, emotional heimlich for sure

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels