Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
5/24/2024:

Thanks @JCU! He did enjoy it. And that's cool you have been to the town. :)

They had a cool cat made out of the glass, but it was over $600 and that's way too much.

He said they let people make things, so maybe I'll go another time. A little scared of mountain driving though.

Friday was a good day and so was this weekend. Tomorrow is a holiday in the states, so one more day off tomorrow. :LOL:

I stayed home Friday, but got a lot of prep done for next week. Tuesday is going to be interesting for sure.

Also started a show on Netflix called You. It's about a hot guy who is a stalker and gets in with the girl he's obsessed with after killing the guy she was seeing which he watched from across the street.

So far, I'm liking it. :)

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300.
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (25th Day 6sets) EDIT: Did the 26th day/6sets as well
  • Climber Taps EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (24th Day/3sets)
  • Method To My Madness WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - All 9 hours active today! :welcome:

Stats:
  • 89 Active Zone Minutes (8,108 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,922 Steps (702,789 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.89 Miles (289.15 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,831 Calories (176,435 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
5/27/2024:

Today was a good day. My husband chose to work today, but that was good for me as I was able to get a lot done.

Cleaned the bathroom, wrote an important letter I need for tomorrow.

Had a good workout, but a little nervous for the end of the week. Normally I would do two program workouts today, but not knowing what program I'm going to have for June, I didn't want to do that. Not sure what I'm going to do on 5/31.

We got one given early, but I do not have a pull up bar. I do have a katana, but not sure if I trust myself to use it involving exercise as I'm clutzy. :happy:

So maybe the third one to be revealed will be what I go with on 6/1. We shall see. Luckily there are plenty more I have yet to earn badges for to pick from if it's something I can't do or too easy. :)

Had a nice dinner. Trying not to think too much about tomorrow. I feel like I'm in Cinderella turning back into a pumpkin. lol

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (27th Day 6sets)
  • Balance Side Lunges EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (27th Day/3sets)
  • The Extra Mile WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - All 9 hours active today! :welcome:
  • Also caught up on Damer's vids! I was a few week's behind. Held the balance things for a full minute each leg!

Stats:
  • 78 Active Zone Minutes (8,186 Minutes YTD)
  • 9,541 Steps (712,330 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.16 Miles (293.31 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,553 Calories (177,988 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/28/2024:

Today was a good day.

Had a good unexpected surprise in it as well. Left me with a difficult decision I thought I was already decided on.

Tomorrow will likely be much harder, but in the evening I got advice I wish I had prior to this morning.

Should be interesting to say the least.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (28th Day 6sets)
  • Prone Reverse Fly EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (28th Day/5sets)
  • Bright & Beautiful WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)
Stay Awake - Not able to get the pic up with the tags on this one.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 62 Active Zone Minutes (8,248 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,544 Steps (719,874 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.19 Miles (296.5 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,695 Calories (179,683 Calories YTD)

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
5/28/2024:

Today was a good day.

Had a good unexpected surprise in it as well. Left me with a difficult decision I thought I was already decided on.

Tomorrow will likely be much harder, but in the evening I got advice I wish I had prior to this morning.

Should be interesting to say the least.

So mysterious :chuckle:. Happy for your good day

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/29/2024:

I know, I know @graoumia, but I had to be. :happy:

The unexpected surprise was an opportunity I would have LOVED to take, and I would have been amazing at, and really almost got me to change course, but other stronger factors lead me to choose a different fork in the road.

Today was an unexpectedly good day!

Yesterday I had turned in my resignation with my company, which a few posts back, I explained as much as I am comfortable with about being unhappy at.

Now when I started there, I had signed a non-compete letter which bars you from working at a competitor company for a year.

I was leaving and I thought I needed to take the entire year off. I was planning on calling a few places I turned down and maybe temping.

Turns out my father and I were wrong about how we interrupted that contract. Another lawyer reviewed it and since I'm not a salesperson, I am a secretary/angling to get towards an executive assistant type, and I will not be swaying customers and things like that, I do not have to wait a year to start at where I want to be.

So someone who got pushed out of the company I'm leaving whom I looked up to as a mentor, helped get me into a new place that I can now start in two weeks instead of the year!

So now I am super excited, and even better now can breathe again and not be afraid. The advice yesterday was telling the people directly where I am going.

I thought that was horrible advice, panicked a little, but did it anyway. I thought I was going to have them fighting to sue me from how I interpreted everything I signed. My dad was why, he went through that himself and he kept stressing they would put me in "financial ruin".

I did it anyway and sent it. In the long run, if I were to wait a year I run the risk of the new place finding someone potentially better in the interim and the position I now have, I really want.

Turns out it is ok, and had an exit interview. I still have to watch myself through the year. I can't deal with customers so I'm probably will not be allowed to answer the phone which is one of my best skills. I do a radio thing and I've had so many people through the years forget why they are calling. LOL It is a great first impression.

Plus I pick up on the first ring, keeps the others from getting distracted if it's not a call for them & it's something I've been doing for over 20 years so it is instinct. Whoever is doing it now better be like that, too. lol

The hard part is leaving everyone behind, because the people on my team and who sat by me were some of the nicest people I have ever worked with and we all enjoyed each other. Some places have cliques and fighting, but it was fine there. At least on our part of the office.

Through the horrors of the past few years we were able to still laugh and be happy in spite of everything which is important.

So I danced in the parking lot on the way to my car and sang the chorus to Tom Petty's Free Fallin', although his lyrics mean something much different then how I was expressing it for this LOL.

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Was super hyper after everything went well. Got all 9 hours as active.

Stats:
  • 119 Active Zone Minutes (8,367 Minutes YTD)
  • 12,412 Steps (732,286 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 5.26 Miles (301.76 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,984 Calories (181,667 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
Also, plus today when I got home Miyagi greeted me, was very chatty and let me pet him a bunch, and then he came in & stayed in for a bed nap (without me is the condition lol) even though it was nice outside from like 10:30am til after 5pm.

He came out twice for more interactions like playing mouse and getting brushies.

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

But now it is pouring badly with lightning and he's outside and we keep calling him. So hopefully he's in one of his dry spots. Sigh.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Wow, lots going on for your work. My job now has lots of "you can't work for X or Y for ... many years", and it wasn't that clear (or that strict) when I entered, that annoys me, but heck, I don't plan on leaving soon so we'll bear it.
Mademoiselle Luna hopes Mr Myiagi was dry and safe!

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/30/2024:

Thank you so much @JCU (Miyagi came in a few times all wet, dried off for 15 minutes and ran right back out. lol. As you say, Cats! :happy: ), @CODawn, @PetiteSheWolf & Lady Luna (hopefully you never need to face this, but will recommend having a lawyer review it as what I read was very bleak, but they knew better and so did the people who wrote it!), @Anek & @NancyTree!

Today was a good day.

Was pretty hyper and active again and still in a super good mood.

I did the grocery shopping early and very few people were in my way so was very happy.

My husband brought me home a couple slices of pizza from a good place. :pizza::pizza:

Just getting excited trying to prep everything. Tomorrow I have to call my dentist and see if they can move my end of the month appointment up to next week so I can get it done before I start.

This evening my air conditioner was acting funny. It has an energy saving mode, but wasn't really kicking off once it hit temperature, it kept running without blowing out the air.

My husband says this happens sometimes. I don't believe him, he has an instinct to lie and he's not good at it.

I just do not call him on most of it since it is little things so he thinks it works. Even during this, I watched him unplug the machine to make it shut off and I told him to leave it off. Then a few minutes later, I was in the bathroom and I hear him say he has to unplug it. I said you already did and he told me he did not. Again I watched it happen so he really turned it back on when I said wait 15 minutes.

We have it unplugged for the night and he is in bed. It is cooling down outside, it's a pleasant temperature inside so hopefully tomorrow it is fine.

If you ever want to drive yourself crazy, ask people questions that you know the answer to. I would say less than 5% of people pass this test. :devil:

To be fair for that % I threw out, I never think to do this test on people I feel would pass. Lol.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (30th Day 6sets) :completed:
  • Side Bends EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (30th Day/3sets) :completed:
  • NorthStar WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Got all 9 hours as active!

Stats:
  • 119 Active Zone Minutes (8,486 Minutes YTD)
  • 12,412 Steps (744,698 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 5.26 Miles (307.02 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,984 Calories (183,651 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/31/2024:

Thank yous to @CODawn, @JCU, @Sólveig (I like you you put that :LOL:), @Obsinosterous, @Syrius, @Fremen, @HellYeah, @PetiteSheWolf, @Anek, @TopNotch & @NancyTree!

Friday and this weekend were good days.

The AC thing is going to take over a month as permits with the township are involved. Not usually a fast thing unfortunately.

Luckily the unit still works, it just won't shut off for the energy saver. Hoping it won't be too hot to need to leave it on. I will if Miyagi is inside though.

I am happy with what I picked at least. The people I picked have a 4.8 rating of 5.0 on google and someone I know used to work there.

Except 20 years later he still does lol. They asked me how I found them and I answered honestly. Luckily I didn't say it as someone I had a big crush on used to work there, lol.

The only bad thing is, I know throwing that out did cost me more. It was in my range though and again good rating so I went with it.

I like the sales guy that came, but it pisses me off cause I'm in (or rather around) sales so I know his 'we are giving you the president of the company's discount if that is like buying a car and, actually meant they added $3k-$5k to the total, lol.

Plus they put a tax credit into the estimate to make it look better, but they were a little overpriced without that. I just hate they think they duped me with it, but whatever.

That being said, I hope they gave the person I knew an incentive or something at least. It's not too bad, plus I know my house is a pain in the ass, so I'll consider it a "tax" for that. :happy:

Also instead of straight preparing for everything, now I have to clean things out of my room so people can work there.

Oh, one funny part was I moved my husband's bath towel and our toothbrushes into the room. Then I moved all of my bras off of hooks on my bedroom door to a pile on a table on the side of my bed so they couldn't see, but the guy had to go over there to measure anyway so it was all right there for him. lol I tried, I tried. lol :imp:

Morning:
  • Total Body Challenge (1st & 2nd Days 3sets/each)
  • Side Bends EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Legs (1st Day/4sets)
  • Fallback WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 76 Active Zone Minutes (8,562 Minutes YTD)
  • 10,963 Steps (755,661 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.23 Miles (311.25 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,982 Calories (185,633 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/3/2024:

@PetiteSheWolf, just have to love how that happens. lol. I'm hopeful they have seen much worse than what I had. lol.

Today was a good day.

Actually made a good dent in cleaning which was also helping finish prepping what I want to bring with me for my new desk when I start my job next week. Just wish I new how much room I have to work with, I have a feeling it will not be much, but gotta start somewhere.

Tomorrow I'm going to the movies kind of late with two former co-workers, one's mom & another girl that used to work at the place I left, but never met.

They go every Tuesday, but I'm just going to this one for a now or never type of thing. They are seeing some chick flick I have ZERO interest in, but I can have a margarita while I watch it at the place we are going, so hopefully that won't matter.

Also still loving the show You on Netflix. Almost done with the second season. <3

Morning:
  • Sumo Squats EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (3'rd Day 3sets & 4th Day 1set for each side so 2sets total)
  • Epic Legs (3rd Day/4sets)
  • Warrior WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Got all 9 hours as active! - I forgot to put in I also caught up on Damer's video snacks. :)

Stats:
  • 48 Active Zone Minutes (8,910 Minutes YTD) - EDIT: Just noticed this one I have 8, 9, 10 for my YTD. :cool:
  • 7,777 Steps (763,438 Steps YTD) - Yay, lucky number!
  • Distance: 3.32 Miles (314.57 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,558 Calories (187,191 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/4/2024:

Today was a good day.

I finished organizing my beauty supplies in my room. Have a donation bag of usable products I will never use.

While doing that I found a bag of old jewelry so then I went through all of what I have and made it so I can easily access things I would still wear. Very happy about that.

Everything is cheap, but I do have some sparkly Hello Kitty necklaces and earrings I got over over 10 years ago and barely wore. Also found my old pink cat collar that has rhinestones. I thought that was gone. :loveit:

Going to the movies in a few hours. It's been a long time since I've gotten home after 10pm. LOL

Morning:
  • Side Plank Rotations EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (5'th Day 5sets & 6th Day 3sets)
  • Epic Legs (4th Day/1set)
  • Ultimate Burn WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 101 Active Zone Minutes (9,011 Minutes YTD)
  • 11,796 Steps (775,234 Steps YTD) - Yay, lucky number!
  • Distance: 5.2 Miles (319.77 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,116 Calories (189,307 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
I'm not seeing Mr Miyagi in a pink rhinestone cat collar...

He does have a pink Hello Kitty treat plate with a matching heart shaped water bowl and a pink food mat his dry food & wet food bowls go on. He is secure in his masculinity. :happy:

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't obvious, I wear the collar. It's just a choker necklace. lol

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/5/2024:

Today was a good day.

Not too much to report, but I got to touch base with my bosses and Monday I get to go in late for 9am so that's cool. My new boss is coming for most of the week and I should be able to pick up what I need to do so next week he can be on the road. Most of the things are stuff I've done in past lives, just not in a few years.

Miyagi is being cute and making plenty of pit stops to visit us. He eats and runs, or dine & dash as I call it. Goes right back outside, but he's very happy.

He missed me yesterday. He was on the front mat when I got home after the movie. He rolled around, was chatty and gave me plenty of sneaker scratches which is his version of brushing against a leg. It is cute at least and I thank him.

Morning:
  • Squat Hold Calf Raises EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (7th Day 1set as instructed) - I did this last since it was yoga stretches. I am limber, but a lot of it is still deceptively hard!
  • Epic Legs (5th Day/4sets)
  • Standing Core WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 59 Active Zone Minutes (9,070 Minutes YTD)
  • 10,348 Steps (785,582 Steps YTD) - Yay, lucky number!
  • Distance: 4.29 Miles (324.06 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,708 Calories (191,015 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/6/2024:

Today was a good day.

Not too much to report again, but I got more cleaning done so now I can easily access all my sorted jewelry that made the cut of things I still would wear and the rest of it was shoved back in the closet on a shelf behind my hanging shirts that's hard to get to. LOL. I also have to remember to wear my headbands sometimes. I have a bunch of sparkly ones.

Oh, I forgot, poor Miyagi had such a stressful most of the day. It was heavily raining on the overnight. He comes in at 3am when my husband got up. After eating, wanted to sleep on the bed, but how dare I be on his spot. He yelled at me and instead of sleeping on my husband's blanket like he sometimes does, he said 'screw this I'm out'.

I got up and told him to take it and he wouldn't. I tried drying him a little and that made him mad. I went on the couch and he still wouldn't go to bed.

I went back to bed and he started yelling at me again. He was scratching the side of the bed so I went to the side and told him he could have it. He had his big black eyes and then he started pawing my hand. So I have a few scratches but I was playing back. He was just pawing like playing not attacking.

Then he was still mopey, but not abusive the next few pop ins through the day. Late afternoon he came in, ate, got his brushies, but wanted to go back out even though it was still raining. Not even a minute later it started pouring buckets. I could barely hear myself yelling for him, but he came back in immediately.

Let me brush and pet him in multiple spots cause he kept getting up, moving & plopped down. Semi played with his mouse, tried going by the door a couple of times and turned around cause he could still hear it was bad.

Then finally ten minutes later it stopped and it was bye Miyagi again. *sigh* :loveit:

Morning:
  • Reverse Plank Kicks EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (8th Day 5sets)
  • Epic Legs (6th Day/1set as instructed)
  • Rabbit Hole WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - Sadly, no one came and brought me a pie. :imp:

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 90 Active Zone Minutes (9,160 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,267 Steps (793,849 Steps YTD) - Yay, lucky number!
  • Distance: 3.5 Miles (327.56 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,598 Calories (192,163 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/7/2024:

Friday was a good day and so was this weekend.

My husband had a union meeting on Saturday so I finished prepping for Monday. When he got back, he picked me up and we went and had a nice dinner.

Also got another of my subscription clothes boxes. Was supposed to come Monday, but it came early. I loved everything in it, except the pants which they already started sending me smaller were too big. Could only exchange one, the other was too small for the next size, but I was still able to return it at least. :)

Morning:
  • Balance Hold EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (9th Day 3sets)
  • Epic Legs (7th Day/4sets)
  • Hip Strength WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - Was happy with this as my random that came up, dragon is a part of the brand name of my new company.

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 43 Active Zone Minutes (9,203 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,371 Steps (802,220 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.57 Miles (331.13 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,747 Calories (193,910 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/10/2024:

Today was a good day.

My new job is alright and my new boss is really nice. Hoping I can do well, but there is a bit of chaos going on in the background. Not really my problem.

Tomorrow I get to go out and meet people at our warehouse a town or two over. I get a free lunch from a pretty good deli.

Only they are known for making Scooby Doo sized sandwiches. :imp:

When my husband and I get them, they at least give you more bread to make additional sandwiches out of your sandwich as no one would be able to take a bite, lol.

Song of the day:

Cut away all the red tape
Leaving things in a state
Of chaos and earthquakes
Chaos and earthquakes

Morning:
  • Chest Expansions EotD (x80) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (10th Day 3sets & 11th Day 1set as instructed)
  • Epic Legs (10th Day/1set as instructed)
  • Defender WotD (3sets)
  • 6am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - I didn't take a lunch, but they had me come in at 9, so I did 7am & 8am, plus lots of bonus as I was hyper. Plus I got to take a nice walk around the big property to see things and then down the street so my boss could rent a car (he's from out of state).

Stats:
  • 74 Active Zone Minutes (9,277 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,995 Steps (811,215 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.96 Miles (335.09 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,692 Calories (195,602 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/11/2024:

Today was a good day.

Had nice commutes to and from. My gps program says it would only take 17 minutes if I did the highway, but I cut through a town and it takes 10 minutes longer, but it's much less stressful.

For lunch I tried to find a park. Found one with google, looked it up on my Waze app and ended up at a convenience store. Then looked at the google again and it was across the very busy street. So I cross and it was not a park at all, but the county college I used to take cooking classes at.

They have a huge parking lot and the back one is surrounded by trees and only a handful of cars there for some people lunching. So I did 1-1/2 loops of that. Five other people were doing it too so while you still have to be careful, it felt a little safer. Plus they have a security guard driving by and a couple of emergency reporting posts.

So while I don't have to go home to tend to Miyagi once it gets cold, I can do this. Will just suck when it rains or is humid...

Oh, my meeting was really nice. We had to switch to later so didn't get those sandwiches, but watching my calories me is grateful for that. LOL.

Song of the Day

I am exactly what they say I am.
I stand for everything that they can't stand.
I can't help it, I was born this way.
But when I'm gone you'll remember my name.

Morning:
  • Get Ups EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (12th Day 5sets & 13th Day 3sets) - Day 13 got my heart rate going. :cool:
  • Epic Legs (11th Day/4sets)
  • Kanary WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - Sadly did not have enough time, ran into makeup time as it was.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x1 - It only counted on one side of an hour as I left late, but my active minutes were through the roof today, so I'll just have to accept that. :imp:

Stats:
  • 157 Active Zone Minutes (9,434 Minutes YTD) - Over 2-1/2 hours of active minutes! :move:
  • 10,107 Steps (821,322 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.58 Miles (339.67 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,069 Calories (197,671 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/12/2024:

Today was a good day.

Was a little chaotic this morning because I wasn't able to set myself up before leaving yesterday as well as I could have.

But after an hour I had my handle back and I better organized keeping track of what needs to be done between me and what has to be done by my boss and then things not to forget, but don't need to do for a few days, etc.

Reminds me of another lifetime when I learned to write an outline for what I need to get done the next day. One of my late bosses that I worked for the longest taught me that. We would handwrite it. :)

But I have to laugh, because I was so disappointed in myself for being slow and then I have to remember I'm only on day three and I'm jumping in to the middle of things learning them as they come and expanding on that. The training is not lineal so to speak, not do this, then that, etc. and I'm not sitting next to my boss all day, he just checks in here and there.

Plus I'm getting rave reviews, and so far so good on not doing anything incorrectly, so I'm my own worst critic and sometimes I have to tell myself to shut up. :happy:

Morning:
  • Elbow Plank Hold EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (14th Day 1set as instructed) - I did this at the end since it was yoga.
  • Epic Legs (12th Day/1 set as instructed)
  • One Angry Bird WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2 - This is better than jog to 300, Getting at least 15minutes. Although I'm power walking and not jogging. I forgot to change into the sneakers I'm keeping at work just for this again.

Stats:
  • 67 Active Zone Minutes (9,501 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,082 Steps (828,404 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.16 Miles (342.83 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,688 Calories (199,359 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/13/2024:

Thanks @graoumia! :loveit:

Today was a good day.

I'm 4 minutes passed my getting off of devices curfew so going to keep this brief.

Today was even better than yesterday. I did really well.

Just need other people to do their part on some things so I can cross things off things on my to do.

Had a trucking issue popped up and luckily got resolved.

Learned even more cool new things today.

I got to see a one of my coworkers in a fancy tux. Very unexpected and I made a joke he came to take me to prom. LOL

One person laughed with me. :happy:

AC people are wondering why it's so hard for me to get a survey of my property, yet they don't help with it.

But luckily I found my old one issued to my late mom in 1989. Too big for my scanner so our picture has bends in it.

Hope they are satisfied with that, but bet they won't be. lol

Hopefully I can get this thing wrapped up sooner and save $800. :sus:

Morning:
  • Single Leg Hops EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (15th Day 5sets)
  • Epic Legs (13th Day/4sets)
  • Chop-Chop WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - This made me happy. A former company I was at the longest that closed had a lion like that for their logo. :heart:

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow, so hopefully can still do this.

Stats:
  • 181 Active Zone Minutes (9,682 Minutes YTD) - Ok three hours of zone minutes is def a PR for me.
  • 9,697 Steps (838,101 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.35 Miles (347.18 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,124 Calories (201,483 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/14/2024:

Friday was a good day and this weekend has been nice.

Got through my first week and it went much better than I expected so happy about that.

Next week I'll be on my own for the most part since my boss is back home in Chicago, but I'm sure he'll call and check up on me or I can do the same if anything gets bad.

Yesterday my husband took me to a glass making place and I made a pink & white heart. My husband made a blue egg.

The employees do the real work like sticking the poles in the oven, and the shaping it and all of that, but it was still cool.

Then we had a nice dinner. :ss:

Morning:
  • Burpees EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (16th Day 6sets)
  • Epic Legs (14th Day/1set)
  • One More Shot WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2. - I had less time to work with, coworker chatted me a little long when on my way out, but the weather was not too humid and it was looking like might rain soon. Glad I finished and I did stretches of this as a jog.

Stats:
  • 81 Active Zone Minutes (9,943 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,360 Steps (845,461 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.35 Miles (350.53 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,826 Calories (203,309 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/17/2024:

Thanks @PetiteSheWolf, it was! :)

We were fans of the Blown Away show on Netflix which is a reality type game show of glass makers. Was definitely something different to do. :)

Today was a good day.

Things are still going well with my new job.

Also getting to add some other types of reporting on the side for my old boss and another for an officer guy who is really nice.

So that's fun. :ss:

Only bad thing is they have Windows 10, and I've used Windows 10 before, but these people have problem ones where if I scroll on the mouse wheel, it goes the opposite way. I almost bought a new one, but then I looked it up and IT guy would have to add some code to the registry to fix it and I don't think that's going to happen...and if I have an excel made off of someone writing a report, I just can't add the numbers, I have to copy the data, paste it as text and then add it or the totals aren't correct.

BUT, I noticed that on my own so I don't turn anything in that was incorrect at least. :imp:

And finally, my number lock key is off every time I turn the computer on. I'm used to turning it on already, but what in the actual heck. I thought someone was pranking me. LOL

But other than that, LOVE my days and my new boss is still pretty awesome and teaching me a lot.

Morning:
  • Side to Side Chops EotD (x100) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (17th Day 3sets & 18th Day 1set)
  • Epic Legs (17th Day/4sets)
  • Phoenix WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (Lvl 1)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5. - It was really hot, but not too humid. Didn't jog, but glad went out.

Stats:
  • 98 Active Zone Minutes (10,041 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,246 Steps (853,707 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.74 Miles (354.27 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,694 Calories (205,003 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/18/2024:

Today was a good day.

I figured out a report I couldn't do correctly in a part yesterday, well actually the guy came over and I just needed to sort the data first. Was like, duh should have tried that. :imp:

Then I got to totally create a new one for my old boss that I'm really excited about. :loveit:

A little nervous, because I know my other boss is going to have me more busy soon, kind of waiting on getting a laptop so I can have sound for a training thing and also a mandatory from HR harassment video. Then they have to get me access to an email box so I can monitor it. Plus importing is going to start happening soon and I haven't done that with this company yet, although I'm familiar with a lot of the process.

So I don't want to take on too much so I'm not overwhelmed once those things start hitting.

But my day does go fast! And I'm getting to put my hand in the background with material tracking on a large scale. Might be a total pain, but provided I get the paperwork I need from the other departments, should be fine. Just hate that depending on others, lol.

In spite of that, I do like the older guy that is doing it now. He's really nice and he had a good idea for how to get started. So I like I have a reason to talk to him.

Just feel weird, hoping he doesn't see me as a threat, I don't want his job, just want to be able to help people receiving coils to know what it's for when it gets there. Some places need to pass it on to other locations.

All Microsoft Excel things to do. My fav. :heart:

Morning:
  • Twist Lunges EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (19th Day 5sets & 20th Day 3sets)
  • Epic Legs (18th Day/1set)
  • Beekeeper WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (Lvl 1) - Sadly I started late, and I knew I had no time. Ran into makeup time as it was.

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5. - Again, it was really hot, but not too humid. Didn't jog, but glad went out.

Stats:
  • 125 Active Zone Minutes (10,166 Minutes YTD)
  • 9,009 Steps (862,716 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.14 Miles (358.41 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,665 Calories (206,668 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/19/2024:

Today was a good day.

I I got a little frazzled in the afternoon, but it was ok.

I finished off some of my easier new things, but then I couldn't even touch some of the harder new things I need to create and think about. I have to redo a file I made just for myself, actually making one file out of two, while still keeping the second one going as well, so it can be turned in and then further useful to others.

Part of me is like, I made that for me, damn it, but the other part knows it's going to go to my old boss and he needs to see it to understand why certain things we're telling him are important and necessary to be effective.

The day does go fast though and I'm the only one complaining about me. I have to stop that. I just hate being slow at what I consider easy stuff, even if I haven't had to do it in over five years. :happy:

Tomorrow there is a barbecue thing. I won't get to go do laps, but should be nice. I do like the people here.

Except I'm a social weirdo thanks to isolation from my past.

So hopefully I can at least sit by the girls that sit by me in the office, or it's going to feel like lunch in later years of high school after ever one I liked graduated or dropped out and I ended up not wanting to bother anyone and skipping out and just talking with the older lady hall monitors who used to let me smoke cigarettes in the bathroom. It would be nice to maybe be able to chat up my old boss, but he's popular so I'm sure he'll be with the other important people. lol

Morning:
  • Toe Tap Hops EotD (x60) I did it in one go. - These are definitely still my favorite exercise. I still have to giggle while doing this. :LOL:
  • Total Body Challenge (21st Day 1set) - Yoga, did it at the end.
  • Epic Legs (19th Day/4sets)
  • Full Reset WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (Lvl 1)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5. - Again, it was really hot, but not too humid. Didn't jog, but glad I went out.

Stats:
  • 89 Active Zone Minutes (10,255 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,579 Steps (871,295 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.83 Miles (362.24 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,705 Calories (208,373 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/20/2024:

Today was a good day.

I didn't get to do my laps around the college parking lot and I ate more than I would have on a Thursday for which I will be regretting tomorrow, for the BBQ thing I mentioned yesterday, but it was nice.

It was really hot so I was just going to go inside, but the HR lady had me sit by her and then some of the guys from the door company (three companies operate here) came, so I uncharacteristically was social.

I like the door guys, they are younger and most of them are kind of hot. The hottest one in the company came up to me today, and knew my name, to try to help him find specific envelopes he needed, and I have no involvement with that stuff, but I sure did try to help him anyway. lol :happy:

Only bad part is outside there was music and I can only hear in one ear, so I couldn't really hear what anyone was saying clearly. Then one of the people came back and talked to me later inside, but other people in the room were talking, too. so the same thing happened. I think I was responding properly at least.

I got a lot done, but felt bad cause I couldn't start creating some of the new projects my old boss needs. And of course one he needs for a meeting tomorrow.

Now if the guy who was asked to get me a laptop before I started did it, I could have put a good dent in it tonight, but...no. Then again, as I type this, I could have just sent the files to myself before I left since it's just excels. Curses!

But it's fine, I'm just going to skip morning admin/posting duties on my two other message boards, get my workout done sooner and go in a little earlier before others get in so I can concentrate. :)

Morning:
  • Stacked Push-Ups EotD (x10) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (22nd Day 5sets)
  • Epic Legs (20th Day/1set)
  • Rest & Repair WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5. - Again, it was really hot, but not too humid. Didn't jog, but glad I went out.

Stats:
  • 118 Active Zone Minutes (10,373 Minutes YTD) - Kind of shocked by the total, was not near that high after my workout, but I have previously noticed I gain a lot of active minutes when I talk on the phone or I guess in general and I'm excited.
  • 5,646 Steps (876,941 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.5 Miles (364.74 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 918 Calories (209,291 Calories YTD) - Wow, have not had under 1,000 before. This is more realistic for today than the active zone minutes above...

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
6/21/2024:

Friday was a good day and it has been a nice weekend.
I got what I wanted to done on Friday. Hoping tomorrow I can knock out another special project creation.

Yesterday my husband took me to a nice place for brunch. Then just trying to beat the summer heat at home and got some chores doene.

Oh, Saturday morning I finally tapped down below 120lbs. Nice to be almost back to where I was 20 years ago. :)

Morning:
  • backfists EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Total Body Challenge (23rd Day 3sets)
  • Epic Legs (21st Day/4sets)
  • Leg-Endary WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2. - Again, it was really hot, but not too humid. Didn't jog, but glad I went out.

Stats:
  • 146 Active Zone Minutes (10,519 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,152 Steps (884,093 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.23 Miles (367.97 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,920 Calories (211,211 Calories YTD) - Cool YTD #, lol.