Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWFIGHT 2024


snowfight.gif



HOW TO PLAY

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one jumping jack. Can't do jumping jacks? Do side jacks instead.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!

8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.



It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification. Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings. Ready?... FIGHT! And don't forget to claim the SNOWFIGHT 2024 participation badge in your profile.


Event Starts: December 17
Event Ends: December 20
​
 
Now, if I can get pelted by 67 more, I can make 3k step jacks across the whole event. :muahaha:
Your wish is my command @Syrius . 67 x :snowball: for you.

This leaves me with an even 100 snowballs which I shall spread on the ground and then lie down on top of to make a snow angel.
 
Lolz, I'm bad at math today. I have 1336 today, and a total of 2816 side jacks for the event (I've been doing doubled up side jacks, so I actually require 92 snowballs to reach the 3k) :glee: (which I would totally still dodge if they were thrown at me.)

But since, I'm pretty sure it's over, I'll just have to see if I can surpass that next time. Or do full jumping jacks if my foot is better.

Regardless, I had a lovely time Bees. Have a fantastic holiday with your loved ones!!!
 
Lolz, I'm bad at math today. I have 1336 today, and a total of 2816 side jacks for the event (I've been doing doubled up side jacks, so I actually require 92 snowballs to reach the 3k) :glee: (which I would totally still dodge if they were thrown at me.)

But since, I'm pretty sure it's over, I'll just have to see if I can surpass that next time. Or do full jumping jacks if my foot is better.

Regardless, I had a lovely time Bees. Have a fantastic holiday with your loved ones!!!
I'm all out of snow after making my snow angel. But for you, @Syrius :

x 184
 
88 x :snowball: for you @Magpie , with :heartsit: .
Thanking you muchly, those 88 have been dodged bringing me to an even overall total of 1000 :move:

That's it for me, any other snowballs headed my way will melt in victory.

Thanks very much to @neilarey and all of Darebee for this event and all the others you organise, I only just started being involved a few months ago but am loving every bit of it.


EDIT> That said, I've got 176 snowballs to return, if anyone wants them to get your tally up let me know and I'll send them your way.
 
That was awesome. A work scheduling issue on the last day had me
Cat Snow GIF
but this was hands down the best Snowfight Event ever! Those fluffy white missiles were coming from everywhere! Thank you guys for being part of this. I know my neighbors will miss the show, they'd sit on their couch to watch TV with the blinds open so they could nudge each other every time I had to leap up from my laptop and do jumping jacks. :LOL:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.