The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
812 - Some calf raises, walking, and easy abs level 2!

202 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 19!

Good thing - A nice, chill weekend day. Now we sleep.

Cooper status - he had ice crem, he is happy :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
813 - Calf raises + high knees, also cleaning!

203 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 20!

Good thing - It was so nice and warm today. I know summer isn't everyone's favorite but damn it I love it.

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof - and also floof!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
814 - Level one of Optimum Burn. I have been burned.

204 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 21!

Good thing - Another warm day <3

Cooper status - I put my face in his floof and forgot I had depression.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah :hug:

815 - Calf raises and high knees!

205 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 22!

Good thing - I'm gonna keep focusing on the weather. Also ily.

Cooper status - fwuffy baby got EVEN FWUFFIER AFTER A GROOMING APPOINTMENT

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
816 - Some calf raises and walking around the mall!

206 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 23!

Good thing - I got my butt kicked in Pokemon in my group chat draft league but it's okay because I know someone there crochets now and I'm being coached on competitive 'mon lmao

Cooper status - My parents hosted an office party at the house and he was the GOODEST BOY THERE. Everyone loved them. He loved them. He was a very sweet and good boy!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
817 - Calf raises, running in place!

207 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 24!

Good thing - Man, I wish y'all could just chill by the window with me, feeling the breeze and listening to Nujabes. It's gr8.

Cooper status - happy boi lov u :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
818 - Calf raises and some flexin'.

208 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Epic arms day 25 and I learned how to do wall push ups today!?

Good thing - My buddy had his birthday party today and his mom is a yoga instructor/SUPER INTO FITNESS. I mentioned to her I wanted to get swole but had bad shoulders so uh. Yeah, she taught me and another person there how to do wall push ups! And gave me more and more advice... It was great!

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Yay for you being you!

819 - Calf raises and Shaken, Not Stirred level 2! And some farmers market walking. And ten wall push ups!

209 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Epic arms day 26!

Good thing - I am about to sleep at a normal hour on a Saturday. Fear me.

Cooper status - He received smooches on doggo day :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
820 - Calf raises! And ten inclined pushups on the couch arm!

210 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 27!

Good thing - comfy Sunday : ) Also got some stuff done on Xenoverse 2 and Mabinogi so yay

Cooper status - he got a helper piece of chicken!! !!! !!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
821 - Calf raises and high knees, and ten wall push ups!

211 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, epic arms day 28!

Good thing - Well, the skies are still so nice and blue... And! A friend helped me build a team for Pokemon Showdown so yay : )

Cooper status - A good boy other than him landing on my back when he wanted to jump off the couch ow ow ow ow ow-- it's okay I forgive him because he's the best boi

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
822 - Wall push ups when I lost in Pokemon Showdown. I lost enough to where I did clench-unclenches. No. I will not tell you how much I did because I lost count LMFAO I AM GONNA BE IN PAIN

212 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Epic arms day 29!

Good thing - Boss brought ice cream today at work. That was lit. It was in celebration for some new hires, which frankly, I think all companies should have ice cream when new hires come in. I am not incorrect, this would be awesome.

Cooper status - full of love :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
823 - Some high knees!

213 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Epic arms is DONE-ION RINGS, and chest and back light!

Good thing - Another night of listening to cricket and froggo noises. It's like. My favorite thing.

Cooper status - fwuffy boof boi lov u <3 no like. really. he'd probably totally love you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
824 - Lil' bit of walking and some wall push ups!

214 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Went to the park today with my parents. There were food trucks. It was lit.

Cooper status - He is the goodest boy, like, ever. So good in fact that HE DID THIS BEFORE I LEFT, BEHOLD HIS LOWER LIP THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE HE'S BLEPPING

371973910_10218828999996046_2252234496919465307_n.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Fremen YOU'RE amazing!

@Montserrat And guess what? He loves you!

825 - Walking and lifting things at art walk. I am tired.

215 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I made money at art walk then lost a good chunk of it due to a parking ticket. I had nnnnno idea that was a handicapped spot so I feel terrible. I paid for it. Took the L. Expensive lesson. At least though, I did see my godparents there - I'm hoping to see them again Sunday, since apparently they do a farmers market nearby? I'm pumped.

Cooper status - Apparently he had ice cream!!!!!! And he also loves you!

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
826 - Hey everyone! I have a new cardio workout for you all. I'm going to give it to y'all, step by step, in the way that it happened to me.

STEP 1 - Take a wrong turn going to the post office
STEP 2 - See a dog with no leash running in the grass
STEP 3 - See a woman try and coax the dog into her car
STEP 4 - Leave your car and try and help this woman get the dog into her car
STEP 5 - Accept that this may take a minute as this dog now thinks you're playing a game of keepaway with you, the owner, and another random person
STEP 6 - Chase dog and try and herd him into the car with mixed results
STEP 7 - Thank the other random person for finally being able to get the leash on this doggo and then get hella praise by the owner

And that's your cardio workout. That is what happened today. I also did the 30 seconds of squats and farmers market stuff and-- DO NOT TELL MOM, BUT I FOUND HER A CHRISTMAS GIFT AT THE MARKET. BUT Y'ALL GOTTA KEEP QUIET OKAY? WE CAN'T LET MOM KNOW I BOUGHT HER AN ADORABLE LITTLE ALPACA FIGURE MADE FROM ACTUAL ALPACA WOOL It wasn't expensive I promise especially after last night's fuckup fiasco.

216 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - For the monthly challenge I am doing the wall pushups one. I still suck at them but I wanna get better so... Now, we all know how bad my shoulders are so what I'm gonna do is for the "to failure" days, I'm gonna replace "to failure" with 10 seconds. If I am comfortable, I will increase it. But I am certain that if I push myself on this specifically, one of you guys would find where I live and dropkick me in the face. So I did days 1 and 2 of that.

Good thing - nice warm day :) And I'm gonna go to sleep EARLY. BECAUSE I CAN.

Cooper status - tiny fluffy boy big lov u

Zenchan

Warrior Monk Posts: 64
"...probably in a forest..."
826 - Hey everyone! I have a new cardio workout for you all. I'm going to give it to y'all, step by step, in the way that it happened to me.

STEP 1 - Take a wrong turn going to the post office
STEP 2 - See a dog with no leash running in the grass
STEP 3 - See a woman try and coax the dog into her car
STEP 4 - Leave your car and try and help this woman get the dog into her car
STEP 5 - Accept that this may take a minute as this dog now thinks you're playing a game of keepaway with you, the owner, and another random person
STEP 6 - Chase dog and try and herd him into the car with mixed results
STEP 7 - Thank the other random person for finally being able to get the leash on this doggo and then get hella praise by the owner

And that's your cardio workout. That is what happened today. I also did the 30 seconds of squats and farmers market stuff and-- DO NOT TELL MOM, BUT I FOUND HER A CHRISTMAS GIFT AT THE MARKET. BUT Y'ALL GOTTA KEEP QUIET OKAY? WE CAN'T LET MOM KNOW I BOUGHT HER AN ADORABLE LITTLE ALPACA FIGURE MADE FROM ACTUAL ALPACA WOOL It wasn't expensive I promise especially after last night's fuckup fiasco.

216 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - For the monthly challenge I am doing the wall pushups one. I still suck at them but I wanna get better so... Now, we all know how bad my shoulders are so what I'm gonna do is for the "to failure" days, I'm gonna replace "to failure" with 10 seconds. If I am comfortable, I will increase it. But I am certain that if I push myself on this specifically, one of you guys would find where I live and dropkick me in the face. So I did days 1 and 2 of that.

Good thing - nice warm day :) And I'm gonna go to sleep EARLY. BECAUSE I CAN.

Cooper status - tiny fluffy boy big lov u
Awesome cardio plan, I love playing with dogs / cats. :cool:

Wall pushup: If you have something light (like a 1kg/2lbs packet of rice/pasta/flower/oil/milk etc.) I would really advise to do some front raises (take the weights, stand up and raise the weights in front of you shoulder height, let it go back to neutral position) and some lateral raises (take an EVEN LIGHTER weight and do the same lifts just to the side). 1 set 20 reps each, each time you do wall pushups. I think wall pushups are the hardest, so do them first. If the raises are too light, increase the weight, if they are too hard decrease the reps.

The shoulder muscles are a complicated system working in "all" directions, wall pushups emphasis the chest, the biceps/triceps and the back area. If you train "all" three directions it gets stronger faster.

Just my 2 cents.
I hope you don't mind.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Zenchan I owe you my life. Alas I didn't see this until after I was done but I'll see what I can find that I can use to lift! I don't mind at all, I'm happy to get advice from such kind people... Especially when it comes to my shoulders, being my problem area.

827 - Some walking in the OTHER FARMERS MARKET and then some high knees/calf raises!

217 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 3!

Good thing - Yep, so my godparents apparently sell some wood products and upcycled bags in this other market! Basically my godmother takes old plastic feed bags and then makes them into reusable grocery bags. Godfather makes cool wooden pens and pencils and other stuff. It was lit.

Cooper status - He sniffed my yarn. He has confirmed. It is yarn.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
828 - I'm gonna do the wall push up challenge every other day. I don't know if it's from carrying stuff from art walk or this, but my elbows/upper arms really hurt and feel pretty sore, so I'm gonna do just... What I can today. Which was Easy Abs level 3 with EC. That's the furthest I've gone with it. Woohoo!

218 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing -
This video turned off my brain. It was great.

Cooper status - Did you know that one of the best ways to work out and get comforted is by picking up a Sheltie and holding them?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Zenchan I found books instead of food stuff. I somehow doubted my family'd be pleased with me using food for lifting lmao. Got three hardcover books for the job, the lighter ones are in a set.

829 - I tried the 30 second hops. I did not get far off the ground. I still did it. I am happy.

219 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - The lateral/front stuff Zen told me to do, and day 4 of wall push ups!

Good thing - Found a new beanie at Spirit Halloween. I am content.

Cooper status - Just hangin' out, being the best boy, wondering why I must go back to work :(

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
830 - Welp, I guess I am doing weight loss on hard mode right now. I'm at my heaviest at 216 and also recently started new birth control so that... Explains it... Because I've only changed so much diet-wise recently and ahaha yeah. But you know what? It's fine. That's just more for me to turn into raw muscle.

I've been watching some animal flow stuff lately. I tried the first few minutes of ->
But once we got into the activated beast stuff I just, couldn't. I tried to push through it but I am not flexible enough for that rocking motion. YET.

I then went onto this. That ape rock thing worked pretty well for me actually! I was able to get through round one and stopped there since my wrists began hurting. I'll tackle it again another day. But it was fun while I could do it! It was dynamic and cool! I think I found my thing to strive for.
Also did easy abs level 2, with EC.

220 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well hey, I tried something new and it was fun, even if I couldn't do it all the way!

Cooper status - HE HAS BEEN BOOPED.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Montserrat It is! But it's the rewarding kind of difficult!

@Tileenah I will give him such a beeg floofy hug for you. Also, he loves you. You a sweetie.

831 - Did some animal flow stuff, just very simple things like that crab hold position for a couple seconds at a time and also some walking beast stuff. Basically going into the beast pose then lifting your right hand and then left leg, alternating, and just. Yeah. I think I'll do that more often! I feel like there's a more official name for it but I can't be arsed to check.

221 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, wall pushups day 5, and those nice shoulder exercises Zen told me to do!

Good thing - Look even if it's hella basic, doing at least that beast movement made me happy.

Cooper status - I shoved my face in his fur while holding him. He did not care.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
832 - Not much today! I did do the 50 alt arm/leg raises + a little beat position flow. So yay! And some walking around the mall so I could get A NEW LAPTOP finally.

222 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - We made it to Friday. Yay! And I found a good deal on a laptop... Now to pinch my pennies.

Cooper status - HE BOOF AT THE LIGHTNING AND NOW WE HAVE NO MORE LIGHTNING GOOD JOB COOPER!!!!!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
833 - Some beast crawlin', the 60 second balance hold, walkin'!

223 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, Wall Pushups day 6 and the stuff Zen told me to do!

Good thing - I met a dog today named Queen who had my birthday IT WAS AWESOME. ALSO I CAUGHT UP WITH THE ONE PIECE MANGA SO BOW DOWN

Cooper status - he has received a boop. or two. i boop him a lot. he is so good, you guys.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@aku-chan It is! But I don't know what to read on my breaks now!

834 - Just did easy abs level 3, but with EC! :D

224 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Finished a commission! Now, onto the others...

Cooper status - He snooted the commission, testing if it was yarn. CORRECT. IT IS YARN! GOOD BOY COOP

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Prateek Hey buddy! Good to see you here! I post every day so I don't get lazy. I'm glad you like what I do here :) (Also the Cooper status is in regards to my dog, and the ZORO WORKOUT is me trying to get buff to cosplay Zoro)

I'm glad you've been following it for so long - Who is your favorite character?

835 - Some calf raises! And I did a couple squats at work. I am the only person in the front of the office now. No one can see me do this shit lmao. It'd be good for me since uh, my feet have been hurting lately due to how I kind of sit on them at work? Like a leg over my foot. It's a weird position. I should not do it. I am in pain and very silly. SO I SHOULD PROBABLY GET UP AND DO STUFF IN BETWEEN FILES.

225 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 minute raised arm hold (the full three? naw. not right now.), wall push ups day 7 + the stuff Zen recommended, chest and back light.

Good thing - Mom made killer pasta I can take to work for lunch yay WHICH IS GREAT SINCE I NEED TO SAVE MONEY AGAIN

Cooper status - Truly the fluffiest of companions. And he loves you.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
836 - Turns out, the less I sit on my feet, the less they hurt. INTERESTING. Some calf raises, squats, little bit of beast movement. ... Someday. Someday I can do more animal flow. The least I can do is git gud at the most basic position.

226 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Wheee new laptop should be coming in tomorrow. I hope. This battery is totally dying.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy things fluffy thoughts.

Last edited:

Prateek

from Gurgaon , Haryana, India
@Prateek Hey buddy! Good to see you here! I post every day so I don't get lazy. I'm glad you like what I do here :) (Also the Cooper status is in regards to my dog, and the ZORO WORKOUT is me trying to get buff to cosplay Zoro)

I'm glad you've been following it for so long - Who is your favorite character?

834 - Some calf raises! And I did a couple squats at work. I am the only person in the front of the office now. No one can see me do this shit lmao. It'd be good for me since uh, my feet have been hurting lately due to how I kind of sit on them at work? Like a leg over my foot. It's a weird position. I should not do it. I am in pain and very silly. SO I SHOULD PROBABLY GET UP AND DO STUFF IN BETWEEN FILES.

225 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 minute raised arm hold (the full three? naw. not right now.), wall push ups day 7 + the stuff Zen recommended, chest and back light.

Good thing - Mom made killer pasta I can take to work for lunch yay WHICH IS GREAT SINCE I NEED TO SAVE MONEY AGAIN

Cooper status - Truly the fluffiest of companions. And he loves you.
I also start the same thing.
Post my workout daily. This help me to keep going and the support people gave that is amazing.

Favorite character from one piece - Many ( actually each character have some unique characteristics which I believe and like it , so that make many my favourite)

Like Zoro for hardwork

Sanji for respecting women and don't waste food

Chopper for his cuteness as animal with whom I can related with my dog 🐕 🤭

Luffy for determination and never give up and believing in your friends

Ussoop for bravery whenever it is needed.

The list will be long , will discuss on some other thread dedicated to only one piece 😂.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Prateek I'll be sure to check out your thread! I'm just glad to see someone else so into One Piece. Personally, I really love Robin. When I was growing up I wanted to be as cool and strong as Luffy, but now I think I ended up having Robin's dark humor.

837 - Calf raises! Well more than thirty of them! ... I didn't do much since, setting up new laptop.

227 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, wall push ups day 8, Zen's recommended stuff!

Good thing - New laptop works like a charm!

Cooper status - He will help us prepare for the hurricane! Worry not, I live in Maine so it won't hit that hard but lmfao damn there go my plans.

Prateek

@Prateek I'll be sure to check out your thread! I'm just glad to see someone else so into One Piece. Personally, I really love Robin. When I was growing up I wanted to be as cool and strong as Luffy, but now I think I ended up having Robin's dark humor.

837 - Calf raises! Well more than thirty of them! ... I didn't do much since, setting up new laptop.

227 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, wall push ups day 8, Zen's recommended stuff!

Good thing - New laptop works like a charm!

Cooper status - He will help us prepare for the hurricane! Worry not, I live in Maine so it won't hit that hard but lmfao damn there go my plans.
Yeah it happened, as we grow , we not grow by age but as a whole.

Some things we like in past might not be that intrested now.

Great 30 calf rise , i also did daily challenge and will be doing more of them on daily basic.

It will be great to compete 🤭

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Prateek Just for that I am doing thirty more calf raises.

I can only imagine how teenage me would react to adult me.

838 - The mentioned calf raises and a little bit of getting used to the beast and crab poses for animal flow. My knee popped though. It was a mix of satisfying and strangely painful. But satisfying?

228 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Just chest and back light!

Good thing - I saw my high school tennis coach at the office today. She still recognizes me over 12 years later despite looking hella different. And she looks the same.

Cooper status - Mom told him that she wanted to do a little more weeding before dinner. This is the response. He is absolutely staring her down (but from afar, this image is cropped)

378853546_10218903453937348_2416712376144516416_n.jpg

Prateek

@Prateek Just for that I am doing thirty more calf raises.

I can only imagine how teenage me would react to adult me.

838 - The mentioned calf raises and a little bit of getting used to the beast and crab poses for animal flow. My knee popped though. It was a mix of satisfying and strangely painful. But satisfying?

228 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Just chest and back light!

Good thing - I saw my high school tennis coach at the office today. She still recognizes me over 12 years later despite looking hella different. And she looks the same.

Cooper status - Mom told him that she wanted to do a little more weeding before dinner. This is the response. He is absolutely staring her down (but from afar, this image is cropped)

378853546_10218903453937348_2416712376144516416_n.jpg
Wow ! Beautiful dog 🐕.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Prateek Thank you! He knows. He knows he's the cutest and loveliest of them all. (And everyone here does too)

839 - Darebee pls when will there be a collection for working out on your period lmao - Calf raises! Many! And I helped dad move stuff 'cause there's a storm/hurricane/whatever coming DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT LIKE MEGA HOLY CRAP SEVERE I'M NOT GONNA DIE IT'S JUST GONNA BE WILDLY INCONVENIENT AND ANNOYING IF I LOSE POWER BECAUSE I WANNA DO STUFF

229 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 9, and the Zen recommended stuff!

Cooper status - boof boof boof happy :)

Good thing - OKAY SO. THE STORM. MAKIN' THE SKY ALL CRAZY. The first image is from the direction it's coming. The second one is from the opposite direction taken about eleven minutes after. The clouds in the first one disappeared as swiftly as they came - They appeared more pink at one point but then poofed. It was insane.

IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0990.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
840 - I haven’t had internet since like one in the afternoon. I’m going to bed at ten on a Saturday night because I’m bored. But I did do some beast crawling and calf raises. And emailed a HEMA (historical European martial arts) place in town if they’d accept me with my bad shoulders lol

230 - ten minute mediation!

ZORO WORKOUT - chest and back light!

Good thing - Well at least we only lost power for a bit and internet. Who knows how bad this hurricane could have gotten.

Cooper status - he kept us all safe :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
841 - Not much today. I helped dad put things back outside, but uh. Basically I McFricked up in a friend Pokemon draft league and accidentally put an illegal move on my team. I totally forgot Baton Pass wasn't allowed. No one is holding it against me but I really don't have the muse to do stuff. I was doing poorly anxiety wise before this so I think I'm just gonna frick off to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day.

231 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, the internet is back at least.

Cooper status - Little fluffy guy always cheers me up.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
842 - Hokay so basically what happened last night was -> I had a horrible anxiety day due to some uh, stuff I don't wanna mention here lest I begin crying again (already vented to a buddy, we good), wanted to make it better, forgot the ban list on the draft league with my friends, and I got DQ'd from the round and put further into last place. No one holds it against me, since they know my memory sucks, they just need to be fair, and I don't hold that against them either. It was kind of a straw that broke the camel's back moment? Since shit man, it's a small mistake, y'know? Anyone could have made that even with a better memory. So I've been unpacking why that broke me so much, and I realize I'm more embarrassed at anything about how badly I'm performing, plus? I was projecting hardcore, I thought everyone was mad at me when in reality, I was just mad at myself. It was a Hell of a mental workout for sure. And yes, I mean, this is insanely minor in the grand scheme of the universe for sure and I am aware of it. But it's a good exercise in trusting people to tell me when they're mad at me, because... No one is, except for me, and I need to not be mad at me.

I stayed home to work though, since I felt really crappy, was up tossing and turning in bed since the bubble tea I had mid-afternoon yesterday probably had enough caffeine in it to make an elephant cram for finals.

Note to self. Do not have bubble tea on a work night. I couldn't sleep until at least two. I am not operating a vehicle on only a few hours of sleep LMAO

Anyway. At least I did some overhead flexing, calf raises, some walking around. Rant over lmao sup.

232 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Ah, having the windows open in the rain is so nice. ... Don't worry the wind wasn't blowing towards the house so we didn't get wet.

Cooper status - confused about me being home. but it's ok. he protecc me from my stomach aches and tiredness.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit With people like you around, I think I will be.

843 - Okay, feeling a little better? Maybe? I think I anxiety'd so hard Sunday that my brain just kinda derped. It's like finding shrapnel days after a bomb went off. But I still did some calf raises and 100 high knees, so that was neat. Knee-et. Kneeat? ... I'm trying to make a pun!

233 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Tempered steel level 3!

Good thing - No rain today, but a lot of nice sun. I can understand why my dad loves autumn so much, since the sky has such a deep blue to it, even in the morning.

Cooper status - boof! boof! boof!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit It's https://darebee.com/workouts/tempered-steel-workout.html <--- Yep! Basically, I'm gonna cosplay Zoro from One Piece, and I wanna get fit like him. I know I don't need to look exactly like a character to cosplay them, but it'll be a nice like... Visual guide for me! So my Zoro workouts are upper body things.

844 - Calf raises + High knees!

234 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Tempered steel level 3 again!

Good thing - Finished another commission. Now I sleep.

Cooper status - Truly, if y'all haven't ever pet a Sheltie on his little soft head, have you lived?

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I know I don't need to look exactly like a character to cosplay them, but it'll be a nice like... Visual guide for me! So my Zoro workouts are upper body things.
I totally get it. Good luck with your Zoro training. That kid is mine kind of crazy 😁

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit Thanks dear! <3

845 - Super abs! And some calf raises + 100 high knees!

235 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light + 80 scissor chops!

Good thing - Such a lovely day out! And now the night is so nice and chill...

Cooper status - Due to him constantly running up and jumping on the couch to bark at things outside the window, there is a dent in the pillows where he usually rests.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
846 - Super abs with EC!!! (!!!)

236 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Played some FF14 after a rough day at work. Ees naise.

Cooper status - He guilted me because I had to leave the room. But mom and dad wanted to sleep. HE ALWAYS GIVES ME A GUILTY SNOOT :(