The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
847 - Calf raises and some walking around today!

237 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Road trip to yarn shops with a friend was lit af, so... That's where the walking came from, walking around the main street of Damariscotta was awesome.

Cooper status - Happy I am home! So he must boof!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
848 - Calf raises and high knees!

238 - Five minute meditation!

Zoro workout - I did some punches!

Good thing - Got plenty of crocheting done, so that was good... Now to get more and more done so we have less yarn!

Cooper status - HE BOOFED SO MUCH TODAY DUE TO US CLEANING THAT I NO LONGER MENTALLY REGISTER HIS BOOFS it was a lot.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
849 - Calf raises and squats!

239 - Five minute meditation!

Zoro workout - Chest and back light, wall push ups day 10, the stuff Zen suggested!

Good thing - I saw a kitten today and I almost exploded into an effervescent fire.

Cooper status - He was probably really happy to see that the blueberries I had for him today were super beeg!

IMG_1147.jpg

Cat for tax. I caught her mid-mlem.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
850 - Some animal form stuff - I think the crab pose, just chilling in that for a bit, might actually help my shoulders? ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Also, super abs with EC!

240 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Started really getting into Jujutsu Kaisen. Let's see how this destroys me emotionally!

Cooper status - He got groomed today and the groomers told him he was such a good boy. Good boy!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
851 - 50 squats, 50 calf raises, 50 high knees!

241 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light plus one rep, and wall pushups day 12 + Zen's recommended stuff!

Good thing - I got my butt kicked in Pokemon but I'm getting closer to getting that much better!

Cooper status - He looked super concerned when I was on VC with my buddies. Full head tilt pupper.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
852 - Not a lot today! Been busy packing. Some high knees and calf raises tho!

242 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light + 1 set!

Good thing - And I am packing for tomorrow, since after work I'm gonna chill with the bestie for a few days. Yay!

Cooper status - He knows I'm leaving. But he knows I am coming back. :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit I will have so much fun you will feel it from over there.

853 - Not a lot again. Some calf raises and clenches/unclenches.

243 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Made it to NH safely. It was a rough day, though. Without going into too much detail I wasn't able to get the place I wanted in a convention due to some people either straight up lying about me or taking stuff out of context. I can go somewhere else for sure but oooohhh man am I mad that people lied. But also, while I vented to people, I realize my reputation isn't exactly ruined despite some people trying. As for why people'd do this to be specifically, it's because I'm loud and cheerful which to them = dumb lmao. But I'm taking this as filtering the shit. Stick with those who love me I guess.

Cooper status - He knew I was leaving so he pretended his eyes hurt before I left for work >:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj @Tileenah <3

854 - Just some walking and clenching/unclenching.

244 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well. I'm still processing last night. I've talked to a lot of people and neither of them have said anything that lines up with what was said about me so... I guess I'm in the clear with people who actually care for me. Had a nice day with the bestie where we did some shopping and marathoned the new Castlevania. I then after they went to bed just kinda chilled on the guest bed and listened to Nujabes. Man. That shit is peaceful.

Cooper status - He is at home being the goodest boy.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit
Have some for your soul.

855 - Some walking and clenching/unclenching.

245 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Marathoned live action One Piece. Very worth it. I never thought I'd be here having a crush on Sanji but here we both are.

Cooper status - He is fluffy and at home. I am not fluffy and not at home.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit Always here for when you need good music.

856 - Little bit of walking, some clenching/unclenching, some jogging in place.

246 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - At home! Miss my bestie but we gotta get back to work. I'm still kinda messed up from Friday's revelations though. Wonder if stoic philosophy'll help me out on this one.

Cooper status - Floofy AND happy I'm home! He gave several barks of "SHE IS HOME HELO MOMTHER LUK BIG SISTER IS HOME HELO"

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
857 - Some calf raises, and sprinting to my coworker's office when she messaged me on teams about someone having a... very unique name. I cannot type it out here since private work stuff, but seriously, I do not remember sprinting so quickly for the sole purpose of pointing at someone and saying, "YOU'RE LYING."

247 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 13, - ... oh I, apparently never actually did 11. Uh. I'll do that tomorrow. + chest and back light and the stuff zen suggested.

Good thing - WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY to be at work BUT THE DAY IS STILL NICE

Cooper status - woof woof woof boof boof boof BIG SIS IS HOME AND SHE IS STAYING HELO

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
858 - Jogging in place! Calf raises! Playing with Coop!

248 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! ... I forgot to do wall pushups day 11 today and I am about to go to bed. Prolly shouldn't uh, do that.

Good thing - Tried some lobster bisque. T'was rad.

Cooper status - I shoved my face in his fur before leaving for work today. Floofy boi.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
859 - Calf raises!

249 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 11 + Zen's recommendations! And now I am sleepy because I spent time on ff14 again!

Good thing - The crocheting/fiber arts server I made on discord is now chaos. And I love it.

Cooper status - Dad's going camping for a bit so Cooper is gonna be in SUPER PROTECC MODE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
860 - Walking around at art walk and now I'm going to bed lol

250 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Didn't make a lot at art walk due to the rain but oh well. Hung out with friends and went to a Chinese buffet after.

Cooper status - Happy I am home! And boofing!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
861 - Not a lot because got my covid booster and I feel like butt. I did walk around a bit and do calf raises so let's see if I'm alive in the morning.

251 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I lost hardcore in my Pokemon match tonight but the dude who rekt me is gonna help me on my next match : )

Cooper status - He was snooting my Rowlet figure. My heart. Y'all. My doggo is too cute.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
862 - I am in pain. I was able to get up and walk around and do some clenches/unclenches, but now I am going right back to bed. I love you.

252 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well. I slept? And my bed is comfy. I have a comfy bed, that is good.

Cooper status - He is in doctor Cooper mode. He is seriously concerned for me lmao

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Montserrat I can feel your good vibes from the Netherlands. You're a great person.

863 - I am in pain still. But it's fine. I got out and played some Pokemon GO. I found a shiny in Pokemon sleep (again lmao), did some clenches/unclenches and now I'm going to bed early. I'm still happy I'm at least TRYING to do things despite, y'know, ow?

253 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I had enough energy to go to 7/11 and get a strawberry kiwi Powerade since I was dehydrated af. Do y'all know how INCREDIBLE that stuff tastes when your body refuses to acknowledge that water is good for you? MY GOD. I know I shouldn't drink my calories but I haven't had much to eat so I don't think this'll count against me?

Cooper status - good fwuff boy thinks of good fwuff thoughts (such as how much he loves you)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
864 - Still ow, but I still got up and went to work! And did some calf raises/shoulder touches/fluffing Cooper. Excellent. We still getting up and doing THINGS.

254 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I now just realized there is nothing stopping me from doing the "pick 2" option at Panera bread to straight up get two salads I can eat on separate days I AM SO POWERFUL.

Cooper status - Dad is home! So he must boof in joy! Boofboofboofboofboof-- ... And he is boofing now as I type! But not a joy boof. A warning boof. There may be an ANIMAL in the YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
865 - Someday this will stop hurting. I was at least able to walk around, do more calf raises/shoulder stuff/clenching and unclenching. And of course, fluffing Cooper again.

255 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Today was insane but I got hella coached in Pokemon so that was neat.

Cooper status - I hope someday you all know the happiness of being a dog given blueberries in the morning. Delicious morning blueberries.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj Every day I get a bit better. And every day I think, "I should maybe bring this up at my next doctors appointment."

But I'll sleep at a reasonable hour this weekend. Promise.

866 - Some jogging in place! Shoulder taps! Clenches/unclenches!

256 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - The therapy doggo who comes in every week came in today (I work next to a cancer center, we share building space) and he is made of beeg, love, and headbutting sometimes.

Cooper status - Truly, a good boy, who loves you a lot. And you should give him treats.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
867 - Getting better! Jogging in place! Calf raises! Booping Coop!

257 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Finally, a beautiful Friday. And I'm gonna sleep on this very beautiful Friday at a reasonable hour HELL YEAH

Cooper status - Probably super happy that it's the weekend, so all of his favorite people are in the house at the same time for longer!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
868 - Walking around the farmers market and calf raises!

258 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light summoned his earring showing up in the mailbox!

Good thing - THERE WAS A FARMERS MARKET DOGGO AND HE IS A PUPPY NAMED ALFIE AND HES TOO CUTE idk if I’m allowed to post him since he’s not mine but imagine a really cute lab/hound puppy ok

Cooper status - barked so hard I lost my Pokémon match as it was distracting. But I can’t be mad at him. He’s too cute.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
869 - I proceeded to do 100 high knees per quest done. 400 high knees happened. 100 squat hold punches also happened. I am amazing.

259 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I woke up early for a Wurm rift. I willingly woke up before 8 on a Sunday. Holy sh-

Cooper status - I explained to him I will be at a con this upcoming weekend. He knows he must protect the fam in my stead.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
870 - More high knees, in particular during
dis song. It makes me wanna outrun a zombie apocalypse.

260 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Knowing I make my coworkers laugh makes me smile. Go me.

Cooper status - Little buddy keeps nibbling on his feet since they're itchy. Prayer circle he stops. This has been an ongoing issue and we've tried a lot ;A;

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Cooper loves you all and your vibe giving. Thank you so much <3

871 - A lot of running up and down the stairs for various reasons today (forgetting a stitch marker for crocheting being one of them, this got to the point where Cooper looked really concerned for me), some calf raises.

261 - Gonna meditate for five minutes before bed.

Good thing - New boba place in the next town over was gr8, very friendly lady there. Hope it didn't have much caffeine in it...

Cooper status - We've had him for eight years now! Please behold... NUGGET COOPER

image0.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
872 - 200 high knees!

262 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 150 clenches/unclenches!

Good thing - Time to get all nice and cozy, cause I got a drive tomorrow after work! We're gonna have a PARTY, Y'ALL.

Cooper status - He knows I'm packing for a thing and so he is giving me the sad snoot WHY

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
874 - A lot of walking. A lot of it. All of it. Forever.

264 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I spent too many money on merch BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE IT WAS FOR MERCH FROM A SERIES THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AF TO FIND STUFF FOR HERE IN THE WEST. SO.

Cooper status - Apparently he has been the GOODEST BOY EVER, as expected.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
875 - We did it again. We walked a lot. My God. So many walk.

265 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Spent the day with my bestie + another friend! Seeing my bestie get along with other buddies makes me insanely happy.

Cooper status - Fluffy little man is keeping mom and dad safe : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
876 - YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT DELICIOUS WORKOUT ACTIVITY I ENDED UP DOING

266 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Plenty of fren time today. So much. Now we sleep in.

Cooper status - Only good things, for he is the goodest of boys.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Gandhalfit CORRECT.

877 - And I did some more of that today, drove home, did some clenches/unclenches and now I wanna go to bed lmao. I think I got con plague.

267 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I am home. I am cozy. I am considering restarting the wall push ups challenge and doing it every day instead of every other. Hmmmm.

Cooper status - He forgave me for my absence because I got him treats at a farmers market near the besties apartment. (They're honey and apple flavored!)

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
878 - Some calf raises! ... Which I can effectively do at the printer at work due to, well, waiting.

268 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Restarting wall pushups at day 1, 100 punches, 50 overhead punches for the haunted hive thingie!

Good thing - Got plenty of frozen, healthy meals today for work. Yay!

Cooper status - fwuffy boy got BACON!

HAHAHAHA I FORGOT TO HIT ENTER BECAUSE I GOT DISTRACTED THINKING OF A GOOD THING. I’ll do another post tonight. Love y’all.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
879 - Few calf raises

269 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 2

So I know some of y'all know I live in Maine. There's been a shooting about 45 minutes from where I live by car. I'm not gonna do much more tonight because I'm a bit shaken - I think everyone I know is safe but some are still not accounted for. Please be safe everyone. I love you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
880 - Walking around the house, calf raises here and there.

270 - Five minute meditation at least!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 3, the lateral stuff Zen told me to do

So. Update. He has not been found. My buddies have been accounted for, at least. However, the killer is still at large, so I worked from home today. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. But I hope you all know how much I love you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
881 - Did some calf raises, running two and from the office rooms for reasons.

271 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 4, Zen's stuff!

Another update - He has been found. He uh. Isn't exactly on Earth anymore.

I don't feel relieved in the traditional sense. A part of me is glad he isn't gonna shoot anyone else, don't get me wrong, but there's... Not gonna be a lot of justice here, is there?

I'm gonna sleep in.