The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Mamatigerj ily man

882 - 400 high knees, 50 shoulder taps, helping dad move furniture!

272 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 5 with Zen's lateral stuff!

Good thing - Warmest day we're gonna probably have in ages. It felt niiiice.

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy loved the warm weather we had today, but not the wind.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
884 - Calf raises, and cuddling Cooper counts as a workout for the soul.

274 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 7 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - WE CAN WEAR COSTUMES TOMORROW FOR HALLOWEEN AT WORK LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof (my friend with synesthesia said he's like a soft creamy caramel taste sensation when looking at photos of him, which makes sense, and is very cute)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
885 - 100 high knees!

275 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 8 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - COSTUME WORN AT WORK. SUCCESS. Used my Shinobu outfit but no wig and sword because no. : ( ... The wig is small af so it would have just hurt my head lol, also the office next door gave me glow in the dark socks

Cooper status - HE BOOFED SO HARD Y'ALL anyway he was not amused at people ringing the doorbell, merry Halloween

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
886 - 200 high knees!

276 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 9 with Zen's stuff + 200 side shoulder taps!

Good thing - I lov u. Did you know that? I also had a p good night playing games with people after work so that was lit.

Cooper status - I hope you all know he loves you too. But if any of y'all are really tall he will bark at you especially.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
887 - 400 high knees! 30 seconds of squats!

277 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 10 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - The therapy doggo came to the office next door. His name is Forest, he's a Great Dane, and he is beeg. He was not able to come up last Thursday due to the shooting, so his therapy was needed.

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy is the goodest boy though, in this household.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
888 - Beautiful number. Some walking, 'cause it was art walk!

278 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 11 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - ART WALK WAS HELLA GOOD, SOMEONE BOUGHT... ALL OF MY OCTOPI AT ONCE AND IT WAS INSANE. (Crocheted octopi lol). Uuhhh. Yeah. Yeah. It was NEAT. Got to chill with the bois too.

Cooper status - He's probably happy for me too, just snoozing rn.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
889 - Some walking today!

279 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 12 with Zen's stuff, chest and back light!

Good thing - Went to a staff meeting tonight, t'was nice to be heard. And the farmer's market was great too, found a Christmas present for my mom (don't tell her tho).

Cooper status - HE MUST BOOF AT EVERYONE TODAY, EVEN YOU.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
890 - 100 calf raises, a lot of lifting up boxes and putting them down to find stuff.

280 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 13 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - Caught plenty a Wooper on Pokemon go today!

Cooper status - He slept so soundly when mom and dad were watching football. Just a sweet little guy.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
891 - 50 calf raises!

281 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 14 with Zen's stuff, 50 side shoulder taps!

Good thing - I FELT LIKE ASS TODAY. So I treated myself to an over half hour bath when I got home. Oh my God it was amazing.

Cooper status - He's wonderful, and he loves you.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
892 - 400 high knees!

282 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 15 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - I got an I voted sticker today. Because I voted. Sure, we vote for more things than stickers, but like...

Cooper status - You cannot comprehend the peace he feels when me and mom are just chilling in the living room.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
893 - 100 calf raises!

283 - Five minute meditation! Dunno why I said ten for those last two... Edited now. I think I was so used to saying ten lmao. I get more out of five minutes, I think? I'm gonna go ahead and blame ADHD.

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 16, the stuff Zen said to do, 50 side shoulder taps, 50 shoulder taps.

Good thing - I'm getting better at least at recognizing when I am full. I'm still at my heaviest due to meds and lack of self-control sometimes, but this is still a step.

Cooper status - He hopes you're all keeping nice and warm <3

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
894 - 50 side bends!

284 - Five minute meditation! (And this time I have the right day count, oops.)

ZORO WORKOUT - Zen's lateral stuff, wall pushups day 17!

Good thing - Four day weekend, three days of which I am helping at a con. Let's go!

Cooper status - ... Yeah I'll definitely ask for pictures of him there. He's just. The cutest doggo, guys ;A;

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
895 - A lot of walking and helping!

285 - Some here and there, taking a minute to breathe in and out deeply when I can.

Good thing - Even if it's a hot mess, it is a fun con. Might apply for a higher position next year.

Cooper status - Good boy who GUILTED ME

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
896 - Walking, helping, showing my friend how to do the chest and back light stuff! And some squats!

286 - Meditating for a few minutes here and there!

Good thing - I survived today. It is gud.

Cooper status - He will be happy to see me tomorrow night : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
897 - Walking, calf raises, and uh. Booking it home because someone on staff got Covid : )

287 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Well, the con was great, other than... Someone coming down with Covid so I have to isolate for a few days PROTIP IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL DO NOT GO OUT AND DO OPTIONAL THINGS.

Cooper status - Confused, but happy I am home.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
898 - Squats and calf raises!

288 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light + day 18 of wall push ups!

Good thing - Well I got to stay home and chill today, had the day off anyway. I can still boop coop tho in isolation.

Cooper status - Happy to be booped. He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
899 - 150 high knees, iron tendons (lowerbody)!

289 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Day 19 of wall push ups with Zen's recommendations!

Good thing - I was basically told to stay home today by a boss lmao it was great, I was like "aight I'm gonna go back to sleep for a bit, probably get up around nine." ... got up at 12. oops?

Cooper status - CONCERNED. But boopy. <3

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
900 - Oh, hey, 900! 200 high knees!

290 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, day 20 of wall push ups with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - 900 days ain't bad. Now let's hope I test negative tomorrow so I can go into the office.

Cooper status - gently sniffing things i crochet like a good yarn inspector <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Couldn't have done it without y'all <3 Didn't post last night because after doing stuff I went to bed, I am. tired.

901 - Did wall pushups day 21 + Zen's stuff and then slept after,

291 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Office part was lit, we went to some nice restaurant and they had cute little fishyfriends in the tank : )

Cooper status - "hooman why home late, pls explain"

902 - 50 squats!

292 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 22 + Zen's stuff and chest and back light!

Good thing - Finally. Friday. Kinda sad that one of my best coworkers is leaving but as a way to cope I ran to another coworkers office to demand she tell me a BTS fact. I'm not even into BTS, but it was nice seeing her face light up when I asked her.

Cooper status - He's been given beeg fluffy hugs <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
903 - Walking around today!

293 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Merlin level 3 with EC, wall pushups day 23 + Zen's stuff!

Good thing - Got some Christmas shopping done : )

Cooper status - You cannot comprehend how much he loves you. Beeg fluff boy lov u so much.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
904 - Many calf raises!

294 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Merlin level 3 with EC (calf raises were in between sets), wall pushups day 24 + Zen's stuff!

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day.

Cooper status - It's 10:37 PM and he is barking at something. I assume it's deer outside. He just wants to play with the big, pointy dogs : (

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
905 - 30 leg raises!

295 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 25 + Zen's stuff! ... Oh hey I'm almost done wall pushups!

Good thing - Kinda not feeling great today, but knowing you're all here with me and giving it your all every day makes me happy.

Cooper status - He went to the groomers and, of course, was the most EXCELLENT BOY IN ALL THE LAND! DUH

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
906 - 30 leg raises again!

296 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 26 + Zen's stuff! And chest and back light!

Good thing - oops?

Cooper status - Sometimes I just, hug him and put my face in his floof. He does not mind.

Forgot to hit enter last night due to... Spacing out and trying to think of a good thing LMAO I'M SORRY I GET PESSIMISTIC AF THIS TIME OF YEAR

907 - 30 knee to elbow things!

297 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 27 + Zen's stuff! Chest and back light!

Good thing - Do I need to watch what I eat? Yes. Did we have pizza at work today? Also yes. Did I enjoy it? Hell yeah I did. Four days off. Let's go.

Cooper status - He had a busy day today at the vets to figure out why he's so itchy. He's fine, just an itchy boi. But he also loves you, did you know that?

Saffity

Ranger from Southern Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: She/Her
"Getting strong enough to keep two tiny humans from unaliving themselves."
Well done with posting both days, I get into dark brain times too, sometimes the hugging of pets can be the good thing too.

As far as the pizza goes, the biggest thing I've had to learn and teach myself is balance (or in the words of a TikTok'er from the UK puts it "BALANCE YOU BELLAND") so enjoying pizza one day doesn't mean failure and I'm thrilled you included that as your good thing!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Saffity I will give Cooper hugs for you just for that. Also, he loves you. Oh yeah forgot to mention, the pizza place had their own soda brand and I had some, it absolutely fricked. I should throw some to you in Canada. I mean, I live in Maine which is basically diet Canada, so... So you can be thrilled even MOAR.

908 - Helping dad put up lights outside!

298 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 28 with Zen's stuff!

Good thing - It was... Quiet, there were people who are usually here for the holiday very much so not here. But it was okay. We made it.

Cooper status - BESTEST BOY, BEST SLEEPY BOY, GOT SO MANY FOODS.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
909 - 50 squats!

299 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light and Wall Pushups day 29 + Zen's stuff, we almost done!

Good thing - Just getting crocheting done so I may receive MONIE

Cooper status - Cuddly boy BOOFS AT THINGS. We are safe. See, I am currently safe at home, and Cooper barked a lot. Clearly, there is a correlation here, and I will not take criticism.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
910 - 50 squats!

300 - Five minute meditation-- Oh hey, 300!

ZORO WORKOUT - Wall pushups day 30 with Zen's stuf-- DUDE WHAT, FINISHED WALL PUSHUPS. FINALLY. DUUUUUDE.

Good thing - Hung out with a buddy today. Helped her with some groceries (meaning, two twelve packs of diet soda, carried them into my car and noticed that my shoulders didn't kill me as much as they usually would!!). I really needed fren time, man, I really did.

Cooper status - We're decorating for Christmas so he's HAPPY. He loves this season.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks guys <3 love y'all

911 - Well I was gonna do Epic Abs but uh, how do you... Do reverse crunches when you have thicc thighs/a big tummy? ... It barely felt like I was pulling my legs back onto my stomach since they could only go back so far. ... I'll figure something else out-- 50 calf raises, 50 squats, and beginning epic glutes so day one on that. Gonna be honest though, little disheartening to see the Epic Abs wouldn't work out due to my thiccness but uh, I guess I need to work on that myself? ... Well that is what I am here for anyway.

301 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Dad had a birthday today! And he liked the book I got him. Hell yeah, Fish has the GOOD GIFTS.

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof boof floof

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 604
Well I was gonna do Epic Abs but uh, how do you... Do reverse crunches when you have thicc thighs/a big tummy?
You may like to consider doing something like a leg lift with hip raise as an alternative. If you've got the core strength to do a reverse crunch, it shouldn't be too complicated for you. And, since you're raising your legs straight up instead of bringing them towards you, your thiccness won't get in the way. Another alternative is bridges, even though the motions are in a totally opposite direction.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@OJJJEM You star. I'll keep that in mind. I think the epic glutes workout'll help me a lot to this end, but I may need to stop being so avoidant of things like leg lifts and whatnot. Just kinda hate being on the floor sometimes lmao. But I suppose this'll be a good way for me to cut that out.

912 - 300 high knees, epic glutes day 2 + another set of squats because what'll you do, tell me not to do that?

302 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - God I am gunning through my yarn right now, it feels SO GOOD.

Cooper status - Goodest boy in all the land, yes.

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 604
Just kinda hate being on the floor sometimes lmao.
Workouts that place me on the floor actually hurt my lower back and pelvis. I come out of it all bruised up... It's a little extra work, but I actually have a foam camping mat that I lay out as well as my yoga mat to provide just a little extra padding to my experience. I still scramble to get up, but at least I have a soft surface to scramble on as well. :LOL:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@OJJJEM Oh man. With me it's more of... If I'm on the floor during a workout, I want to end up laying ON the floor. Not out of laziness, but because my ADHD brain is like, "OH MY GOD, FLOOR TIME!? LAY DOWN GOGOGO. JUST LAY DOWN. LET THE CARPET CONSUME YOU." This challenge is gonna test my restraint.

913 - Epic glutes day 3 + a set because what, are you gonna tell me to NOT have a nice booty? + Some squats while I did Duolingo and other stuff on my phone lol

303 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Sometimes I think about how good of a game Ghost of Tsushima is. I am doing that right now. ... My God, I love it.

Cooper status - Y'all, sitting next to him while he's cuddled up to me is so wonderful. He's so warm.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
914 - Epic glutes day 4 + a set for that booty, and some jogging in place!

304 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Pokemon tonight! I lost, but I was distracted by world news and a misclick lmao.

Cooper status - Fluffy buddy. Picked him up in my arms when I got home. He was totally vibing with the cuddles.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
915 - Epic glutes day 5 + A set for the BOOTY.

305 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! I know I didn't do much today but uh. I was chilling with people lol

Good thing - I was chilling with people. It was great. ... It was mostly watching people play Pokemon BY GOD IS THIS DRAFT LEAGUE SO GOOD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH

Cooper status - Mom gave him helper pieces for dinner tonight. He lov roast beef.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
916 - Not a lot today too, but it was... A day. I kind of ended up snapping at someone who needed to hear some hard truths. i uh... tried a 20 second plank though, so that was cool. And epic glutes day 6.

306 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, okay. Now we have the weekend. One more weekend until the big craft fair. If I am, at any point this weekend, home and not crocheting, I need you to actually taze me.

Cooper status - Happy to be here :) And he loves you.

Also hello future Darebee secret santa person. You're looking at the training journal of someone with shoulder problems that so far do not have a diagnosis other than "oh that's not ideal" trying to be a swole anime waifu. ENJOY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
917 - I am still deciding whether or not to do fit December like I did last year. ... Wait, I get a badge, right? ... Oh Hell yeah! Okay, I'll catch up tonight, pixels are a great motivator - Or not. I'll do day 2 tomorrow and see if I can do day 3 then, I tried the shoulder taps and my body went, "no." I just need to tell myself, if I need to use a hall pass, IT'S FINE. THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON, FISHIE. Anyway, epic glutes day 7 + a set because booty.

307 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Got many crocheting done. And I'll do many more tomorrow.

Cooper status - Hung out with him a lot today since mom and dad were out. He is, of course, the goodest boy in the world and did very well.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
918 - Used a hall pass for day 2, so that gives me 60 seconds of high knees. Sorry guys, I went and did the shoulder taps and my body went "NOPE." I did give a good college try at day 3, though the back extensions and reverse crunches were awkward for me. But still, did it, plus day 8 of epic glutes + one set for the BOOTY.

Come on, if I can't have the shoulders of a swole waifu then I can at least have the booty of one. I did apparently do day 2 last year looking back but... I... Don't know how I did it? I might have just, super rushed it on the shoulder taps and probably ended up hurting myself a bit for the sake of being stubborn.

308 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Still got crocheting done. Yay.

Cooper status - Mom and dad went to a party, meaning Coop supervised me. He did a great job.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
919 - December fit day 4, epic glutes + a set day 9!

309 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Good news - A friends shirt got here, it's their present to me. Bad news - It was accidentally ordered in a size small. Good news - It's a size mens small so while it's tight on me it's reasonable for me to wear when I drop weight. Now if only I could get back under 210... And then lower... IT'LL HAPPEN.

Cooper status - Good boy does fluffy things.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@OJJJEM On the one hand, I am really grateful for your enthusiasm and support for what I want to do with my life. On the other, I have several questions about where the Hell you procured this image, yet I want none of them answered. It's... So beautiful, and so are you.

920 - December fit day 5, Epic Glutes day 10 with an extra set and more squat holds since I had a sudden horrifying anxiety thought of, "WHAT IF I FORGOT THE HOLDS ON THE OTHER DAYS?" I DON'T KNOW IF I DID BUT I CANNOT REMOVE THE ANXIETY THOUGHT. SO I'LL JUST. Do some squat holds when I can to make up for it? I guess?

310 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Kinda sad day at work, a coworker we really liked got let go since his work was... Sub par. But he was like, the best dude in personality. However, he gave us all his business cards before he left so now he cannot be rid of us forever. There's a cancer center we share an office floor with and sometimes they have therapy doggos there - When it's quiet I go in and chill with them lmao, no one minds and they're happy for it since it helps the doggos too. So, therapy doggo time happened after that and Lord I needed it.

btw the therapy doggo was a poodle named Bruce and he likes kissing people

Cooper status - fluff lov u : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
921 - December fit day 6 and OKAY THIS ONE KILLED ME, WHY DO LUNGES KILL ME, I KIND OF CHEATED AND USED THE BED TO HELP ME UP WHEN NEED BE but I still did it. Why. Why of all workouts do lunges make me wanna di- ... It might be the way I sit at work. That might be uh, detrimental to how I do things.

Well, shi-

Oh yeah did epic glutes day 11 + a set, we need the booty. We need to have the waifu booty. I must be the cutie waifu with the epic booty. Y'all understand.

311 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Sometimes I think about Snom and the world is good again. For those who haven't played the last two Pokemon gens,

1701921189013.png

Look at this thing. Oh my God. He makes me so happy.

Cooper status - He always looks so perplexed when I call him in from outside like yes, Cooper, I know, I'm telling you that you can't eat ALL OF THE SNOW. I AM TERRIBLE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
922 - December Fit 7, Epic Glutes day 12 + extra set.

312 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well this sucks. A coworker has Covid. He was at work yesterday. This means it is too early for me to test on Saturday for the craft fair so I'll need to bow out of it. Luckily though, my entry fee can be carried over to another event, and people on Facebook are at least interested in buying my stuff so...

But man, seeing how high Covid numbers are now really sucks.

Cooper status - At least I have Dr. Cooper on call!

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
923 - December Fit day 8, Epic Glutes day 13 + extra set

313 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Stayed home sick today. Still bummed about missing the craft fair. ... But at least hey, tomorrow I can sleep in, right? Ya girl needs it lmao.

Cooper status - I laughed at a meme and ended up coughing. When I coughed, he rushed into the room I was in and stared at me. For like. A while.
409111393_10219202942064364_8210802301828424318_n.jpg

Picture related. He did not like that.