The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
751 - Epic glutes days 23-24!

141 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Dad got a good father's day. All is well. Also my friends gave me a fathers day card even though I am a woman, it's a joke that I am their dad. But it was really wonderful and sweet of 'em, I nearly teared up and exposed the fact that I have emotions.

Cooper status - WE GOT DAD ICE CREAM THEREFORE COOPER GOT ICE CREAM AND HE NEARLY EXPLODED IN JOY

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
752 - Epic glutes days 25-26!

142 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - MOM MADE BEEF AND RICE BOWLS AND I CAN TAKE SOME TO WORK TOMORROW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Cooper status - He sniffed a commission I made and made sure it was yarn. It was, in fact, yarn.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
753 - Some flexin', epic glutes day 27-28!

143 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Some sunlight came out today! Some... So uh, it's been raining. A lot. Like a lot for June for my area. It's getting insane. Sure I usually like to say, "oh it makes the frogs/ducks happy" but now I'm all "ok so I think the frogs are tired now and the ducks are revolting"

Cooper status - Boofy boy loves you a lot <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
754 - Some flexin' and OOPS FINISHED EPIC GLUTES AND DID CARDIO RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS PACKING FOR THIS CON WHADDUP yeah I'm gonna be at an anime convention for a bit, love y'all

144 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - FIVE DAY WEEKEND MAYBE

Cooper status - Fun fact, Cooper loves watching anything that flies, including birds and fireflies. A few days ago, mom had to really coax him inside because he wanted to watch the fireflies in the field. Sometimes he will watch airplanes go by. One time when we were outside and he was a wee pupper, he wanted to say hi to a bird so he began running after it like "HELO I LOV U"

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you all <3 ily so much.

Mobile fish time! Hello I’m in the con hotel what’s up babes

755 - just did some walking today! Since… con… and chair moving since I’m staffing.

145 - Didn’t time it but I did some bath meditation!

Good thing - con :) hopefully I can post in the next few days? Let’s see what I can do.

Cooper status - home rn but I bet he did such a good job protecting mom!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
756 - You never guess who walked a lot today IT WAS FISH

146 - 5 minute bath meditation baybeeeyyyyyy

Good thing - Con is fun. I really love seeing people react to me cosplaying Haru Okumura. Yay.

Cooper status - he’s home! But a good boy. And he loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
758 - MORE. WALKING. OKAY. WE DID IT KIDS. WE WALKED. I HURT. And also posed for a photoshoot lol

148 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I am too tired right now to list everything that happened but rest assured, it was good.

Cooper status - Happy to see his big sis : ) (he barked at me a ton lmao)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Alright, hi. Con stuff. Yes. It was fun. It was good for me. I'm happy I did it. But, one thing I want to consider is how I got overheated when in my Shinobu Kocho outfit. (If you don't know who she is, her outfit is not grand in humidity). So now I'm thinking, okay, I wanna staff again next year, but I don't wanna die in the heat. So I need to figure out a costume that will allow me to look fly as Hell but not kill me.

I got the idea.

1687829412408.png

This guy.

So his outfit? Not hard. I have black pants for work. I have black boots. I just need the shirt, the wig, bandana, and I have 1/3 of his swords (don't tell me I have enough swords, I will tell you that you're a fool, a dunderhead, and perhaps even an idiot). Okay. Cool. But why does this matter Darebee wise? I can cosplay anyone at any weight/figure for sure, but I realize, I need a VISUAL GOAL. Am I a cis woman? Yeah. Is Zoro fit as Hell and a badass swordsman? Yeah. DO I WANNA BE A BADASS SWORDSLADY LIKE IF ZORO WERE A CHICK? YEAH

But I am also weak af and don't have space to swing swords around (not for lack of trying, I tried once like 11 years ago, I still have the dents in my ceiling.) So I guess we're just gonna do upper body stuff. A lot more of it. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.

759 - Some calf raises and march steps and floofing Cooper.

149 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 1 - TROLL HUNTER. THIS'LL BE A GOOD PRIMER. LET'S GO.

Good thing - I took today off of work because no. No. I am not going to come back the DAY after a con, frick you. NO. I needed it tho. MY GOD.

Cooper status - He's happy big sis is home :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
760 - Sixty squats!

150 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 2 - Troll hunter and arms and shoulders level 3!

Good thing - I can't think of anything specific, other than I am glad to just... Be around, and to be able to think of my good con memories.

Cooper status - He went to the groomers today and he was the BEST BOY. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
761 - Some calf raises!

151 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 3 - Chest and back light, troll hunter level 3!

Good thing - Linked darebee to some friends on con staff, time to get swole together.

Cooper status - Just a little guy. A little, sweet fluffy boy.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
762 - Fifty side kicks!

152 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 4 - Chest and back light, troll hunter level 3! Think I'll get that beeg Zoro chest/arms by next year?

Good thing - The sun came out today. There's truly nothing like watching a light, sunny rain from the window, listening to the drops plop against metal.

Cooper status - He barked a bazillion times when mom sneezed. I don't know what it accomplished.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro 'course I am! I wanna be the SWORD BOI. Also, Coop lov u!

763 - Some calf raises while I Duolingo!

153 - 10 minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 5 - Troll hunter level 3!

Good thing - lofivelcro is here. All is well.

Cooper status - HE HAV ICE CREAM IT OK EVERYONE THE WORLD IS OK NOW

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
764 - I took one look at the monthly challenge and my shoulders told me they'd unionize if I tried it. So I'm gonna do the Zen challenge and see how that works for me. A college instructor back in late 2011 said I should try and do a yoga class, or create one in the school? May have been the latter. I never did it, though. I didn't want to tell her I felt too depressed to do so lmao. So maybe this is my way of saying, "alright teach, I guess I'll do something like that."

154 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 6 - Just some chest and back light!

Good thing - We had lobster today. Welcome to Maine.

Cooper status - He would have totally maybe perhaps I'm unsure shared his lobster with @lofivelcro

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Sharing food with Cooper involves you getting to the food before he does.

765 - Epic glutes!

155 - Ten minute meditation per zen day 2!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 6 - Chest and back light, troll hunter level 3

Good thing - Finished one cross stitch. Onto the next.

Cooper status - HE GOT MORE LOBSTER TODAY WE HAD LEFTOVERS

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
So much lobster feels crazy to me. I always knew lobster as a super deluxe food for rich people, and here you tell me even Cooper gets lobster. I'm coming over there and fight him for some lobster, just wait and see.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@OJJJEM Of course he does, with friends like you!

@lofivelcro Well... I do live in Maine so lobster is kind of our thing here. My family doesn't have it often since it gets expensive depending on size and whatnot, maybe like once or twice a year at maximum. Cooper gets small bites since he's just a lil' guy lmao.

766 - Took a walk around the neighborhood because the rain let up for a bit. And then someone decided to burn some brush when I was enjoying time with the windows open and that's the story of how I almost committed a felony today. Felonies were decided against when I did Zen day 3. Thanks, Zen, for making me not body slam my neighbor into oblivion.

156 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 7 - Troll hunter! I wanna do something level 3 but... Without weights or planks/pushups because of my shoulders... hmm...

Good thing - THE SUN. CAME. OUT. FOR. A. WHILE. OH MY GOD.

Cooper status - He has informed @lofivelcro that if he were to fight him for lobster, he'd lose. Horrendously. Cooper is unmatched in lobster battles (where he is directly given small pieces in a bowl so he doesn't bite our fingers off)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro I've never had caviar but I don't think I want to. I think it's just... Sought after since it's rare and expensive? ... Has anyone here tried it and liked it? TELL ME YOUR STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

767 - Temple run level 1! ... Because it was getting too hot lmao

157 - Ten minute meditation, therefore day 4 of Zen

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 8 - Troll hunter level 3, again! I think this'll be my go to Zoro. It's not the most exhausting thing but it works for my shoulders. And making sure I don't get hurt is the most important part. I will say though it does get kind of disheartening to see stuff that'd require more shoulder stuff (like higher tier stuff, programs) so I can't do them without risk but that's something I need to work on by doing what I can.

Good thing - A day off because Britishn't. Yay.

Cooper status - You bet he had a helper piece off the grill today (he helps by barking at things)

Last edited:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I can at least say, red salmon caviar tastes better than the classic black Beluga caviar. It's also more satisfying to eat, because the eggs are bigger. As a kid I once tried to scrape the black caviar off the bread and sour cream and hide it in a flower pot, but my father caught me and got very angry :eyes:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Oooohhhh my God. ... I mean, sneaky and good idea at least.

768 - Zen day 5!

158 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 9 - Troll hunter level 3!

Good thing - So it was sunny out, but too muggy to go for a walk like I wanted... But it was still enough to chill out on the porch and eat dinner there with my family. I let myself just frickin' chill.

Cooper status - Cooper loved that, too. He loves it when his three favorite people (me, mom, dad) are all in the same place. He's really relaxed when that happens, because he knows where exactly we are, and that we're all safe. He thinks of himself as our guardian. And damn it. He is.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
769 - Just some calf raises!

159 - Ten minute meditation so Zen day 6!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 10 - YOU BET I TROLL HUNTERED IT.

Good thing - Okay. Taking it easy tonight. We have art walk tomorrow. WE'RE GONNA GO TO ART WALK TOMORROW BECAUSE THE RAIN IS GONE FOR NOW. Seriously, it rained all last month up here, it sucked. AND NOW WE HAVE SUN.

Cooper status - We decided to have ice cream for dinner. "But Fish, you're trying to lose weight and--" it was hot as balls today. I am not having my momma cook anything in this.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
770 - Walking! I’ll catch up on Zen later. Love y’all.

160 - Just five minutes in a much needed bath.

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 11 - I just did the scissor chops but instead of 60 seconds I just did 60. Oops.

Good thing - art walk happened. Am pleased. Am tired so I’m not gonna do anything else tonight.

Cooper status - He is happy I’m home. Good boy Cooper. Also mom and dad had some shrimp for dinner outside and Cooper apparently, didn’t bite one off the plate but just… licked it. Normal dog. So mom just gave it to him lmao

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
771 - Just a little walking. Zen day 7.

161 - Fifteen minutes, needed that.

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 12 - Just some chest expansions.

Good thing - Yeah so I admit, I'm not feeling grand. Found out that someone I really trusted is annoyed with me for some reason, not sure. I'm... Disheartened, to say the least. But I'm glad to know I can have people who are honest with me. I mean, I was told by a third party about what happened, but... I'm glad said person is someone who -can- be honest with me, you feel? I have to take the good with the bad. Now excuse me as I go to bed in frustration. I swear dumb stuff always happens the day during or after I get therapy lmfao

Cooper status - He is pleased to know he is loved.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Thanks <3

I admit, I didn't do much today. I just... Sad? I'm sad.

772 - Zen days 8 and 9.

162 - Ten minute meditation, with Zen tho.

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 13 - Some chest expansions, flexing.

Good thing - Well, I did watch some anime with some friends today, and another friend was like "yeah Fish is sad, let's buy her video games." AND SO HE DID. Like a boss.

Cooper status - He tried peaches today. He loves them.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj @Montserrat <3

773 + 163 - Girl still sad, but I'm trying. Zen day 10, so the fifteen minute meditation. Also did some calf raises.

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 14 - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Well hey! I watched some King-Ohger with my buddy so I have that goin for me.

Cooper status - He's gotten compliments on his floof by two people in different servers/games I'm on. He is so loved. He is the best floof.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah I CAN FEEL THE FLOOF

@lofivelcro I'm doing my best bud. I'm glad you guys are here as my buddies.

774 - Ten squats, some calf raises, apparently earned an awesome point!

164 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 15 - Just chest and back light. I'd do more stuff but I am so sniffly today lmao IT'S NOT COVID I'M JUST ALLERGIC TO TREES REPRODUCING

Good thing - Ah, a nice, warm day... You bet I got a free Slurpee at 7/11 today. It's a day to celebrate. Last year, on this day, (I remember due to the slurpee lol), me and a friend ditched an abusive friend. I have since blocked her on basically everything including PayPal. Yes. I went that far. I'm glad I did it.

Cooper status - He will continue to go online no matter what I tell him.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro hooman u kno too much
IMG_9702.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
775 - 60 side bends! Zen day 11 was... Confusing with #4 lmao. Someday I will be able to hold myself up like that unassisted.

165 - Ten minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 16 - Captain on deck level 3!

Good thing - Ah... the sun... I AM SO GLAD THE SUN IS OUT. Just. that month of rain. why.

Cooper status - He might have seen a friend when going out tonight. But we aren't sure. All we know is he was CURIOUS!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
776 - Epic glutes!

166 - 15 minute meditation so Zen day 12!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 17 - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Local anime store had a 20% off thing. Hugged some buddies there. Got snacks. Got a couple little things for muh figures and some cute leaf pushpins for work.

Cooper status - Sometimes I open a second story window and call out to him when he is outside. I did this today. He gets concerned for my well being when I do this. In fact, he is consistently concerned for me, as I am a goofus.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
776 - Zen day 13!

167 - Fifteen minute meditation so Zen day 14!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 18 - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Oh my God it is finally Friday holy smokes yes yes yes yes NOW WE GET TO CHILL

Cooper status - He is made of fluff, love, and cheering you on! Yes, you! I bet you can do the thing now that you know that Cooper knows you can do it!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
778 - Epic glutes!

168 - Fifteen minute meditation so Zen day 16!

ZORO WORKOUT DAY 19 - Chest and back light, Captain on deck level 3!

Good thing - I love you :)

Cooper status - He loves you too. Sometimes when he walks in the room and his chest floofie sways, I am reminded of my friends saying he looks like a wizard with a white beard.

Last edited: