The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Tileenah Since I'm American it's a bit more difficult than that unfortunately. Buuuut, we have a plan. So, Tilee, @BetaCorvi and @Montserrat, your hugs may have made the doctors get back to me lol.

So the plan - This week was supposed to be a placebo week for my pill. So I'm gonna not take the pills for the rest of the week and see what happens. They admitted, presumably because I complained enough (my superpower), that yeah maybe this isn't working out. They did offer to push my meeting in June with my primary, but I want to see how not taking the normie pills for a few days works and then go from there. From those experiences, we'll figure something out.

Also I haven't asked for the time off yet oops lol

So that's the plan. It's a short term one. But it is a plan.

697 - Leg day 25 + calf raises.

87 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Vapor95 had a sale today. Managed to snag some mystery pins. They take a hot minute to send out tho so... We'll see what I get! Also, I got some shorts from then to work out in. Yay!

Cooper status - He went to the groomers and was the GOODEST BOY!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Ahaha it's alright, I just have an above-zero amount of friends outside of the US who meme on me (playfully) about how awful healthcare can be. So basically we have a lot of very good, well-trained doctors. It's just... Money. Going to different doctors can rack up cash really quickly even if you have insurance, a visit depending on the timing/etc can be a Hell of a lot more than some shorts depending on the time period (like if I go in for something other than a yearly physical). And that's even if the place you are going to accepts your insurance.

698 - Leg day 26 + 100 calf raises and I am losing my mind because STILL PERIODING but it's okay. It's okay. I hope it ends by Friday. It's supposed to be so nice.

88 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I had this microwavable butter chicken thing for lunch at work and I have ascended into pure bliss.

Cooper status - Just a fluffy guy. A good boy. He loves you.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Ouch :eyes:
Considering how researchers have demonstrated that money issues and workload can be a worsening factor in a lot pain related issues, that is bad... The people that need the most help won't be able to get it.
The system in France is not taking a good turn though because they simply don't train enough health practitioners. And they don't pay enough the nurses at all. So in some areas you have to wait for more than 3 months to get to see a GP for 15 minutes... The government's solution is to forbid people to set up their practice where there are too many health practitioners, but it doesn't really work as there are not enough doctors and physios and such... It's just :mad:
And the nurses, they quit their jobs because it's hard, not well paid, tiring and emotionally draining... So they close hospital beds and are happy because they made economies. It does not make enough money to care for people who are really sick you see... :break:
The worst is to think we used to have a very good health care system but that's all in the past now.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Ouch, so you guys are going for-profit like the US it seems? Jesus Christ, the nursing situation sounds VERY similar to us. A very above-zero amount of nurses in the US have bailed due to how horrible things have been, even before Covid. Covid was a nail in the coffin. There are for sure people in the US who would love to go into the medical field but the problem is that nursing school can be so expensive, too... The idea that so much potential is locked behind a paywall is so awful.

699 - Leg day 27 + 100 calf raises + 30 high crunches and some walking!

89 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Okay so, it was a nice day out, so I went to the Asian market in town to get some nice stuff for myself and the family. I lamented at the counter that I was too late for rice balls, but then, the absolute GIGACHAD AT THE REGISTER proceeded to make a call to a bubble tea place down the street and ask if they still had some. THEY DID. I didn't even ask him. But he did it.

You bet your ass I marched on over to the place and got me a rice ball.

So I'm in pain. I had awful cramps going to work today. It was so hard to focus, this is the busiest day of the month for me. I felt terrible.

But someone who didn't know any of that was kind to me. And I feel good.

Cooper status - HE HAD ICE CREAM!!!!!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
:hug: for pain... And :D for rice ball!
It seems to me that in France we tend to make every mistake made in the US government, but 10 years later and usually after you guys have realized how it really was a mistake and try a different direction. It's painful to watch really...

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Coming from someone with a degree in history... Oh God that sounds awful. I did love visiting France tho.

700 - Leg day 28 + some calf raises + some flexing/clenching and unclenching. Not a lot for such a momentous day, but not my fault considering I am still bleeding my own blood.

90 - Ten minute meditation, woohoo, ninety!

Good thing - My coworker brought in her in laws corgi. He barked and growled at me. It's okay. He was cute.

Cooper status - Fwuffy <3

Alright rant ahead

Me: Huh. I have something stuck in my teeth. Lemme just get it out-- OH GOD DANK IT

GUESS WHO HAS ANOTHER CHUNK OF TOOTH MISSING so we have to go back to the dentists again lmfao. This keeps happening. I take good care of my teeth too so like... what

"But Fish, how well are you taking care of your teeth when pieces of them have fallen off twice in a month--" IUNNO MAN I BRUSH I FLOSS AND I DON'T REGULARLY PARTAKE IN EATING BATTERY ACID YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE BUCKAROO. Penny pinching tiem! Mom feels so bad, she has really sensitive, soft teeth so I guess I inherited that.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah I don't know much about French history other than... The Revolution and WWI/WWII. I oughta brush up on it.

I think teeth-wise it might be due to my acid reflux + tendency to grind my teeth in my sleep. Oops. Defo gonna talk to the doc about thaaat... Also, Jesus, after pregnancies? I don't have kids of my own but I have nothing but respect for people who go through that. I will give Cooper an extra floof hug for you.

701 - Leg day 29 + Some calf raises + some kamehamehas (thanks Jaxblade for your videos lmao)

91 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - WE FINISHING CROCHET PROJECTS WHEEEE

Cooper status - Hung out with me earlier. He loves me. And you! He also snooted some slippers I made for a friend, making sure they're made of yarn.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah In fairness you guys did have your revolution soon after ours...

702 - Finished leg day + extra calf raises + clenches/unclenches + kamehamehas NOW LET'S HOPE I STOP BLEEDING THIS MONTH

92 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Stardew night WITH MODS. WE MODDIN!

Cooper status - Gentle, fluffy boy. He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah I should have been more specific ahaha. So maybe from the revolution period to the WW2 period y'all copied our homework on our good subjects, then trusted us enough with the subjects we weren't as great about.

Thanks for the support, Ti, @Haleth and @Montserrat <3 OFF TO GET ABS

703 - Lower abs day 1, some calf raises, 10 kamehamehas.

93 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I got a perfect IV Weedle on Pokemon go. My God. She is powerful. FIRST COMMENT GETS TO NICKNAME MY WEEDLE, I WILL NICKNAME HER REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER YOU DECIDE (as long as it's allowed by Pokemon GO standards)

Cooper status - fwuffy widdle buddy woke us up at five am barking at a SCARY THING. What was the SCARY THING? WHO KNOWS, A NOISE HAPPENED AND HE KEPT BARKING SO WE COULDN'T HEAR IT ANYMORE. But he must have scared it away! (probably the wind)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mianevem Alright, you get to choose - What do I name my Weedle in Pokemon go? The diligent guard dog loves you btw.

704 - Lower abs day 2, some flexin', and I tried a 10 second elbow plank, yay!

94 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Went to the dentist today to talk about my tooth being, well, uh, yeah. Turns out they could give me a filling right away! My face and head still kinda hurt tho but that's largely due to where it was? It was my backmost molar on my top right... And the part that broke off was the back...

Cooper status - The SCARY NOISE did not return so CLEARLY he did a good job.

Mianevem

Valkyrie from Budapest, Hungary
Oh, wow, I wasn't ready for this, for some reason I interpreted it so that the first comment with a name suggestion gets to name your Weedle. :panic:

So I passed the opportunity to my fiancé, who, not being in a creative mood, insisted that it should be named after our cat. So, your Weedle's name shall be Potyka. Potyka's a Great Hunter when he's not too lazy to move anything other than his ears and head and when he doesn't get distracted and lose track of his prey (which is usually a dust bunny or a crumpled paper ball), so he's the perfect namesake for a powerful pokémon!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mianevem BEHOLD! And don't worry ahaha, I should have been more clear, I'm sorry! And thusly, POTYKA THE GREAT HUNTER SHALL BE HERE FOREVER. I love the idea of this lazy hunter cat though... Can you give him a treat for me? He sounds so cute!

1683160359553.png

705 - Lower abs day 3, 2 minutes of arm scissors.

95 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Impromptu hangout with my dad due to getting his car repaired lmao. But that's okay.

Oh and uh... I think, oh my God I think, knock on wood, that I have stopped bleeding. I'm still very tired. I think I lost enough blood to make a sword. So I will be taking it easy as much as I can. I have art walk Friday. A flea market next Saturday... Between now and then I will do my best to rest.

Cooper status - just a little guy. just a little fluff man.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah In fairness if you were in more than one situation where you had to cheer that on then I'd just... Give you a hug, honestly-- OH MY GOD YES THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY KNOWING YOU THOUGHT OF ME VIA STRAWBERRIES. How were they? Were they good?

@Mianevem I will boop Coop in return for you!

706 - I am still ow because existing for the past month has been kind of a chore. So, lower abs 4, some flexin' and clenching/unclenching. Now I rest for ART WALK!!!

96 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I forgot I made plans for dinner LMAO so we went to a new bubble tea place and it was gr8. Luckily the plans were brought up to me in the morning so I was able to do em but man, the surprise... Oh right, art walk tomorrow, let's go sell some stuff!

Cooper status - widdle fwuffy guy

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Awfully Expensive Strawberries is my new band name.

707 - Lower abs day 5, art walk related things such as walking, hauling my stuff (my arms hurt a lot lmfao), standing, petting dogs.

97 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - ART WALK HAPPENED. MADE MONEY. I SLEEP NOW.

Cooper status - Happy to see me home <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
708 - OH AM I SORE LMFAO. Yeah, I need to uh. Park closer next time for art walk... But I still did lower abs day 6, some heel taps, some flexin' and calf raises.

98 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Hung out with Cooper. Got some of the DLC stuff for Granblue Versus. All is well.

Cooper status - He jumped on the couch next to where I usually sit, so I sat next to him as the fluffy man demanded cuddles. I mean he didn't say anything or do anything but be cute but like. Come on. Was I not supposed to cuddle the doggo?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah It was either cuddling him or facing ridicule from the Sheltie Council.

709 - Lower abs day 7, heel taps, some flexin' and helping dad outside.

99 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Listen closely. The frogs are singing. <3

Cooper status - Dad grilled chicken tonight. Cooper had a helper piece. All is well.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
The Sheltie council has deemed today that you're all beautiful.

710 - Attempted a plank. ... didn't work well! I think it's my arm/hand positions that're getting me. Hmm. Maybe I should boop someone irl as to what to do. So they can like, properly position me so I don't hurt myself (don't worry, I am unscathed). Calf raises while doing three (3) Duolingo lessons. Patting Coop on his cute widdle head.

100 - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 MINUTE MEDITATION

Good thing - It's still so nice and warm out... I hope it stays like this.

Cooper status - He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you all. I love you. I love you like Cooper loves cookies (THAT IS MANY)

@Tileenah Definitely gonna do this, thanks dear <3

711 - Still kinda feeling eh, but I got... Lower abs day 9 done, some calf raises, some squats...

101 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Been catching up on some classes for work. I could barely concentrate last month for... Reasons. I did a PRODUCTIVE THING.

Cooper status - fwuff <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
712 - Lower abs day 10, some squattin', some calf-raisin', some cuddling Coop.

102 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - It was my coworkers birthday so I was able to gtfo work for a bit to get Dunkin' Donuts for her lmao it was so nice out

Cooper status - I don't know how to scale this down so uh. Here. Have Cooper, surveying his lands.

IMG_4055.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah and he LOVES YOU

713 - Lower abs day 11, Made with Love level 1.

103 - Ten minutesssssss!

Good thing - I'm gonna get a lab done before my next doctors appointment to see how much iron I lost in Red April. This is good because peace of mind is like, so totally delicious, dude.

Cooper status - In case you all felt a sudden jolt of happiness around 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, it is due to Cooper getting ice cream.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
714 - Lower abs day 12 and setting up for the flea market tomorrow! NOW WE SLEEP.

104 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - FLEA MARKET SETUP LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY TOMORROWWWWW

Cooper status - shhhh he sleep

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah I didn't make as much as I wanted, but that just means I still have plenty to sell for next month's art walk!

715 - Lower abs day 13, flea market related walking and packing.

105 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Flea market! Still didn't make as much as I wanted at all but... It's okay. We had fren time : )

Cooper status - widdle fwuffy <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Happy mother's day everyone, I love you.

716 - Lower abs day 14, some kamehamehas and now I sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

106 - Ten minutes yey

Good thing - Brunch with parents, Stardew Night, ice cream and mother's day? HELL YEAH

Cooper status - He loves you. Like. A lot.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
717 - Lower abs day 15, 20 leg raises, some calf raises.

107 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Such a beautiful, sunny day <3

Cooper status - He got a helper piece of sausage from dad grilling. Yes, he is a helper dog. He supervises, you see.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
718 - Lower abs day 16, 1 minute sumo squat hold... Hoping I get my energy back up soon so I can do MOAR.

108 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - I love you. Yes, you. Don't think, "oh, she doesn't mean me" YEAH I MEAN YOU.

Cooper status - @Tileenah He will be getting a fluffy hug in the morning. Because every hug with Cooper is a big, fluffy one. As he is big (for a Sheltie) and so fluffy not even Naruto can believe it. It is said that Shelties are fluffier than we can comprehend because our human brains can only process so much floof without going mad with the knowledge. He also got some shrimp tonight as I was making pasta.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
719 - Lower abs day 17, 50 high crunches, a few kamehamehas... And I gave Cooper that big, floofy hug.

109 - Ten minutes will happen before bed.

Good thing - Mom made delicious pork tenderloin and I think that's gonna help my iron amounts lmao. My next period is uh, next week so... HOPE THIS ONE IS JUST A WEEK BECAUSE I'M GOING TO A CON NEXT MONTH AND I AIN'T BLEEDIN' ON THE BEDS

Cooper status - He found a mouse in the shower and tried to gently play with him. Alas, we had to take the little one outside (safely). Cooper is disappointed, but he understands. He was very gentle, though, as he is the goodest man.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
720 - Lower abs day 18, 50 calf raises. Wanted to do more but then I realized it was getting late and uh, probably want to sleep tonight... Oh! Does lifting Cooper to hug him count? He's like, 30 pounds, so is that weight training?

110 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I listened to my body? So I had some leftover pasta I was gonna have for lunch but something in my gut was like "no, Fish, you feel like garbo, go OUTSIDE, go to Dunkin' Donuts, get yourself a breakfast sandwich and some tea because breakfast sandwiches at least have some damn protein in them." Which led me to looking up healthier choices at Dunkin'... And now, I found a low-calorie drink I can enjoy too! Green tea, unsweetened, with the unsweeteneed raspberry flavoring. Yay for actually listening to myself!

Cooper status - HE RECEIVED CHEESE

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
721 - Lower abs day 19, 100 calf raises, some chest expansions, some kamehamehas.

111- Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I am home. I am comfy.

Cooper status - So like, I took a shot of soju in celebration for someone's birthday online, but Cooper was already barking because mom was tenderizing chicken. I, for some reason, after I took the shot, showed Cooper the glass to see what he'd do. Said glass is a cute little one with an axolotl on it. He looked at the class, barked ONCE at it, then went back to barking at mom.