Waterscape

AquaMarie

Paladin from Texas, USA
Pronouns: she/her
"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water."
@Fremen @MadamMeow @Mamatigerj @GentleOx @NancyTree Thank you!

Well, that's 1 of 3 programs and 1 of 3 challenges for the year done!

I had another rough week, so I decided to pause and focus on resting for a bit while I considered what to do next. I'm kinda in the mood for an RPG, so I think I'm gonna try Pathfinder this time. I might re-read N.K. Jemison's Broken Earth trilogy while I'm at it - there are definite thematic similarities :LOL:.

And after a conversation with my therapist, I'm going to do the Counting Victories challenge as well. I have my doubts if it will help me, it seems too simple , but maybe that's just the anxiety talking. I have been known to overthink things, lol :cantcope:.

Hope you have a great day, Bees!

AquaMarie

Paladin from Texas, USA
Pronouns: she/her
"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water."
@Mamatigerj Thank you!

April 24: Pathfinder day 1 (found 3 survivors); Counting Victories (CV) - wrote in my journal and updated my logbook
April 25: CV - tidied up my maker space
April 26: Pathfinder day 2; CV - updated my Goodreads
April 27: CV - washed a load of sheets and my comforter

I couldn't decide which of three video games (Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Strikers, or Bioshock Infinite) I wanted to start re-playing this weekend, so I put all three boxes down on the floor and let the cat decide. She investigated all three (because I put a treat on each), and then she sat on one. Her choice: Persona 5 Royal! (Here's one of my favorite tracks from the game.)

And THEN, I kid ya'll not, she sat down next to me and watched me play the game! For 10 whole minutes! It was adorable! But she got distracted by a bug on the window and decided she had to go chase it. :kill:
Decision-by-feline isn't something I do often, but as much as she seemed to enjoy it, I think I'll try it again soon.:puurke::bouncy:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Decision by feline is the only way to go in life. :imp: