The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Thank you Bees! I'm actually feeling perfectly healthy, even the running nose is gone, so not complaining to have missed my MIL little music concert :D Family dinner was lovely, for lunch today we made gnocchi, now we're digesting on the couch.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 25
- Fit December day 25
- Super Abs challenge day 25
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 25

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
We had a pleasant breakfast, then went for a nice walk, and at lunchtime my dad and his girlfriend left, taken to the station by my husband who then went on to his girlfriend, so I've had a fantastic relaxing afternoon and now I can eat whatever I want for dinner and watch a movie or two. Yesssss!
But my right tricep hurts from throwing the stick to the dog!! :D I know it's from that and not the push ups because it's just the right arm. I would not have thought it could happen!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 26
- Fit December day 26
- Super Abs challenge day 26
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 26

I need to find a good time to do my secret Santa gift!! Maybe tomorrow when I'm home alone.

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

A very productive day! The weather was perfect, so we put up a lot of tiles in the back. In t-shirt! On the 27th of December!! In Germany!! This is not normal.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 27
- Fit December day 27

I was in a bit of a rush so I skipped half workout - sometimes that's how it is. I got enough done carrying tiles!

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

We finished all the tiles in the back!!!!!!!! That means that today I moved 4,5 tons, by hand, while walking on the roof incline. If this doesn't count as extra workout, I don't know what will! :D

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 28
- Fit December day 28
- Super Abs challenge day 28
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 28

Now a very well deserved couch time, and leftovers for dinner.

:pose:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
That is certainly quite the feat to he able to say!

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Anek

@MadamMeow @Baryl @Rissa :yas:

Today we took it easy, just put some boards on the tiles top, cut the extra rails of the solar panels, and cleaned up all the leftover wood, so that tomorrow, maybe, hopefully, we'll be able to get the scaffolding down from the back and up again in the front. Let's see...

workout, I don't know what will! :D

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 29
- Fit December day 29
- Super Abs challenge day 29
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 29

:hooray:

Anek

One part of the scaffolding is down and back up! Yay!
Tomorrow is rest day!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 30 :completed:
- Fit December day 30 - hall pass + day 31 :completed:
- Super Abs challenge day 30 :completed:
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 30 :completed:

Although I started the 50 push ups in one go challenge with regular push ups, already by day 6 or so I had to switch to knee push ups, and that's how I finished it. Ah well.

Tomorrow I finally get to do my secret Santa gift!!

:float:

Anek

@Mamatigerj @Syrius @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Sólveig @JCU @Lady Celerity @Nevetharine @TopNotch @Matan @Rissa @mavie
Thank you lovely Bees!! :flowers:

Today we did nothing other than getting set up and coming to my husband's girlfriend place where we're watching LOTR extended edition until midnight and snacking on things. Perfect!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Secret Santa gift for me - it was great! Thank you! I've never done shadow boxing and it was fun!
- Secret Santa from me to... Not saying!

Happy new year Bees! May 2024 be filled with fun stuff and laughs!

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf @Syrius @Haleth @Baryl @manuela @Lady Celerity
Happy new year to you all!

A great start in the new year! Late wake, breakfast, drive home, walk in the glorious weather, tea, book, couch, Hive call!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 1, level 1
- Power Hold challenge day 1
- Abs challenge day 1

Anek

@roman @NancyTree thanks!
@Lady Celerity it was so nice to see you and so many others!!

A very productive day! I made raspberry jam, yogurt, sundried tomatoes, and two washes. A great start!
Tomorrow? Maybe some cheeze!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 2, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 2
- Abs challenge day 2

:moves:

Anek

Lots of seitan was made, ready for new recipes! I walked to the supermarket and back, and then I started making pickled red onions only to realize I bought white wine instead of white wine vinegar... So back to the supermarket I hopped.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 3, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 3
- Abs challenge day 3

Have a great evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

Today I started assembling my Christmas gift, a book-shaped bookshelf insert of a magical pharmacist. Basically you build a box full of tiny things and cute details that are already provided but need assembly. It's fun, but my fingers are full of glue.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- EoD plus EoD of a few days ago
- 60 Days of HIIT day 4, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 4
- Abs challenge day 4

And I realized I should leave clues for my secret Santa giftee... Clue one: I love George Orwell.

:hooray:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Today I started assembling my Christmas gift, a book-shaped bookshelf insert of a magical pharmacist. Basically you build a box full of tiny things and cute details that are already provided but need assembly. It's fun, but my fingers are full of glue.
That sounds cute! My mom was really crafty like that. I wish I honed those skills more when I was younger.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Belated Congratulations on all completed challenges and fit December 👏 :happy: :fireworks:

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf precisely! But the magical potion master is a black cat. Much better than Snape (I love HP and dislike Snape)!

@MadamMeow it was a gift from my husband's girlfriend, who is super crafty and precise. I am most definitely not so. I finished it today, and I have vowed "never again" :D

@Gandhalfit thank you!

A quiet day. We were supposed to continue deconstructing the back scaffolding but my husband is unable to control himself and drank too much last night so no work today. I did some washes, finished the box, read a book, walked to the supermarket. Tonight a friend is coming over, let's see if we go out or if I get to cook one of the fancy recipes I prepared for. The fancy one last night was good, but not worth the effort (vegan coq au vin).

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 5, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 5
- Abs challenge day 5

:float:

Anek

An incredibly quiet day. I did nothing other than making breakfast and reading on the couch. Now we're about to start the annual "an-grillen" party, I have no desire for it but some friends are coming so I'll have to show up. It's a hard life, I know.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- WoD "Phoenix Rising" level 1
- 60 Days of HIIT day 6, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 6
- Abs challenge day 6

Have an amazing evening Bees!

Last edited:

Anek

Another do nothing day. Finished the book I started last night, now what's next?

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 7, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 7
- Abs challenge day 7