The Wonderbunny Playbook

Fonzie!

Hunter Pronouns: he/him
"Going up and down"
Sounds like a nice day, aside from the all-to-relatable dinner worries :chuckle:

By the way, I noticed your check-in thread button seems broken; if you want to fix it, you can probably do that by changing it to threads/the-wonderbunny-playbook.26 in your settings (not the entire https:// etc.)

Last edited:

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Fonzie! Thanks for the hint on the check-in thread, I would have never thought of checking it!!

Today I cooked a lot, because on Monday we have a special team meeting with drinks abd snacks. And I made refried beans and coleslaw, and tonight it's burrito night!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 11
- Athena's Playbook day 11
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 11

In the afternoon we cut some wood and deconstructed some old stairs and beams.

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Today we put up the back bricks on the wall, and in the evening I went to the choir, we sang "One" by U2, it was hard but fun! And we had a spontaneous encore in the underground, as there were plenty of us going home in the same wagon. Fun!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 12
- Athena's Playbook day 12, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 12

:lovely:

Anek

Office day! We had an extended team meeting in the evening to talk about our engagement survey results, with snacks and drinks. There was so much food! I have hummus for eternity.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 13
- Athena's Playbook day 13, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 13

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

A very busy office day. We had a fun Town Hall in the evening, and then I went to get a haircut. Now my hair is in my face, let's see how long until I'm super annoyed.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 14
- Athena's Playbook day 14, 1 set

I was in a hurry this morning so a reduced workout. I told myself I would complete it tonight, but then lazy bunny.

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

Very meeting-intense day. Lots of cookies leftover from Monday's team event. And a glass of sparkling wine because for the same reason my colleague wanted to finish the bottle. We should always close the day like that!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 15
- Athena's Playbook day 14, 2 sets
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 15

:vibes:

Anek

Thursday was a weird day. Lots of work, and something disagreed with me at lunch so I was unsettled the whole afternoon and threw up three times. Which was not good as we had a celebratory dinner with the colleagues from a big project! But walking to the restaurant and eating small bites of stuff helped and I could enjoy the party.
Today regular home office work, and afterwards we set up the wall for the rest of the bricks. But then it was dark so we'll actually put up the bricks tomorrow.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge
- Athena's Playbook
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge

I got a haircut on Tuesday. All my colleagues noticed, even those at the party whom I had not seen in person in months.
I went to the shop tonight and the owner noticed.
But do you think my husband, who had not seen me for 4 days, noticed anything?
Men.

:moves:

Anek

A very successful day! We put the last boards on the back roof! Now we only need the cross-beams and the tiles. Woohoo!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 18
- Athena's Playbook day 18, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 18

Have a great evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

The first row of tiles on the wall is in! I just help preparing the mortar and cleaning/carrying, my husband does the work, so I had lots of downtime to read my book.
And afterwards we made a start in the skirting board in the guest room. Finally! This room would have normally taken maybe two weekends to do entirely, we started in January.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 19
- Athena's Playbook day 19
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 19

Anek

Office day. I wore my new colored contacts and it was very weird! Also they are not as comfortable as my regular contacts so it was fun but not for ever day. Some colleagues noticed! I wonder if my husband would? Hmmm maybe I'll test it on Thursday...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 20
- Athena's Playbook day 20
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 20

Anek

A very boring office day. I had very little too do so I read pdf books.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 21
- Athena's Playbook day 21, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 21

Anek

A better day in the office!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 22
- Athena's Playbook day 22
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 22

Anek

Finally home office again! Lately I've way too often in the office.
After work I went to buy a wooden nutmeg mill at the neighbor who makes the. So nice! And then we cut some wood.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 23
- Workout "Blitz" level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 23

Anek

A very quiet home office day. Not complaining!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 24
- Athena's Playbook day 24, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 24

One month to Christmas!! I have organized a few things for the guest room.

Anek

Today we wanted to do more roof, but we woke up to snow, so nothing. My husband did the service to my car, finally, and I did things around the house.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 25
- Athena's Playbook day 25
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 25

What shall I have for dinner tonight? I'm on my own, total freedom, and I'm so undecided!

Have a wonderful evening Bees

Anek

In the end I tested the amount of potatoes I can eat, with a peanut butter curry sauce which is the best thing. It was a lot of potatoes.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 26
- Athena's Playbook day 26, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 26

Tonight, soup.

Have a lovely evening!

Anek

Office day! I was all dressed up because I had two external interview candidates, I need to show we're a good company!
Met a friend for lunch, which was lovely, and another one for dinner, which was also very nice.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 27
- Athena's Playbook day 27, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 27

Anek

Second office day, and afterwards I went buy a few more things we need for Christmas. Well, "need", let's say I wanted them, no need was involved.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 28
- Athena's Playbook day 28, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 28

Anek

Normal day. I want to put a mirror into a frame for the guest room but it's 4cm too high grrrrr now I need to rely on my husband to cut it to size.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 29
- Athena's Playbook day 29, level 1
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 29

Anek

A good work day, and I did lots of things for the guest room, looking good! Now I wanted to paint some stars but I cannot find the ones I used for a similar thing I did some time ago. I KNOW they are here somewhere! So I'll have to ask my husband to bring another two home from the city apartment, and I am 100% sure that once he does, I'll find the ones I'm looking for right now. Grrr.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 30 :completed:
- Athena's Playbook day 30, level 1 :completed:
- 2 Minutes Abs challenge day 30 :completed:

I loved the Daily HIIT challenge, I'll do it again in December.
Second time of Athena's Playbook, it was my very first program almost 3 years ago the three years anniversary is in about a week! Woohoo!

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf @Laura Rainbow Dragon @JCU @Mamatigerj @VacTom @Sólveig @Nevetharine @Fremen

Thank you lovely Bees! :thanku:

A good and busy day, but now it's the weekend! There is so much snow!! Tonight we're going to the Christmas market in the village. Yay perfect weather for it!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 1
- Fit December day 1
- Super Abs challenge day 1
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 1

Anek

@Gandhalfit @Mianevem @roman @TopNotch thank you!

@Mamatigerj it was lovely! So much snow!

It continued to snow the whole night and today. It seems to have stopped now which is good as we have more than half a meter! Will I be able to dig my car out tomorrow to go baking Christmas cookies with my friend? To be seen!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 2
- Fit December day 2
- Super Abs challenge day 2
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 2

Anek

@NancyTree thank you!

Today I went to my friend to bake Christmas cookies. Well, first I had to dig out my car which was a workout! And then I couldn't get it out as the wheels kept on spinning, but luckily my husband did so all was good.
Lots of yummy cookies! I left them in the car so I won't be tempted.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 3
- Fit December day 3
- Super Abs challenge day 3
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 3

Anek

Office day! We had a little farewell for our favorite colleague who is leaving, and had lunch together in the fancy restaurant. Tonight we're going to the Christmas market. I wanted to be in the office tomorrow too, but my husband is sick so I have to drive home tonight and take care of him. Only children's punch instead of wine for me. Sigh.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 4
- Fit December day 4
- Super Abs challenge day 4
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 4

Dear Secret Santa,

I am very excited to see what you'll come up with! I've been exercising for a while and I'm happy to do pretty much anything, except burpees as they hurt my back. I'm working on doing push ups properly so please don't add (too many of) them!

I have access to a yoga mat, different dumbbells, and a pull-up bar (but I am not able to do any pull-ups (yet)).

Thank you!

Anek

Home office day and talking care of sick husband. He's in our room, I slept in the guest room (last time he had covid I stayed in our room but I don't want to go through it again if I can avoid it), and I've been taking him food and drinks. Mostly my role is to keep the fire going for warmth though!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 5
- Fit December day 5
- Super Abs challenge day 5
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 5

Anek

@Mamatigerj @PetiteSheWolf thank you! He's doing as well as a grumpy man with a cold can, so I'm not complaining. And so far I'm still healthy, fingers crossed!

Normal day, annoying employee who just refuses to do what I ask him to do on principle. Seriously, is this kindergarten?

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 6
- Fit December day 6
- Super Abs challenge day 6
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 6

Nikolaus came! I got a new laptop which was really needed! Nikolaus said it's a shared gift with my husband, let's see...

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf Nikolaus said that he was making up for he and Santa forgetting to bring me much in the past years... :D

But I haven't unpacked the laptop yet, waiting for my husband to not be contagious anymore.

This morning I decided to not let the annoying employee impact my sleep anymore, so I just did what needed to be done that he was refusing todo, wrote to him normally and ignored the needles he had thrown. As a result I had a much better day and my mind is free!

But the Hive was down when I wanted to workout so I took a hall pass for Fit December and only did the challenges that I remembered.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 7
- Super Abs challenge day 7

I walked to the supermarket in the evening, that should count a little.

Anek

A normal day! It's super icy outside, driving was fine but stepping out of the car... Not so much!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 8
- Fit December day 8
- Super Abs challenge day 8
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 7+8

Anek

I made yogurt this morning, and very soon (if he ever goes get dressed) we're driving to a town nearby where his mother is waiting for us. It's her birthday and we always go somewhere for the weekend, as he was sick this week and the town is really close we're only doing the afternoon and dinner this year. Fine for me!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 9
- Fit December day 9
- Super Abs challenge day 9
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 9

Have a lovely day Bees!

Anek

Today we made good progress with the guest room! We need to glue something so it's not yet done, but we're getting there. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 10
- Fit December day 10
- Super Abs challenge day 10
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 10

Anek

Office day! Went well!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 11
- Fit December day 11
- Super Abs challenge day 11
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 11

Plus a bunch of half jacks and split jacks towards the ornament.

What I actually completely forgot to mention last week is that last week Thursday was my 3 years Darebee anniversary! 3 consecutive years of exercise! Who would have thought? It's all because of this wonderful community!! So thank you Bees!!

:pose: