The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Still no Internet, but my husband had the bright idea that I could use the company phone as a hotspot for the computer and that worked beautifully so I didn't need to drive in. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 3
- Total Body day 3, level 3
- Daily Push ups challenge day 3

I wanted to go for a walk but it's raining and will keep on raining. Ah well.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@graoumia indeed! For anything technical, he's excellent :LOL:

A normal day. Managed to get two Excel files done (one admittedly it was my colleague who managed to crack the issue) and the rest was normal stuff.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 4
- Total Body day 4
- Daily Push ups challenge day 4

Afternoon
- 30 minutes walk

:vibes:

Anek

@CODawn thanks!

A nice day so far! Work was fine, I had a yummy salad for lunch, I closed my work computer at 2 pm because my partner is unexpectedly available tonight already instead of only tomorrow so I packed everything and got going. We wanted to get together in time to watch Germany play but traffic is a nightmare right now, I think everyone is trying to get home before the start, so I'll wait a bit and leave later.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 5
- Total Body day 5
- Daily Push ups challenge day 5

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

A very excellent weekend! Sadly Germany lost, I blame it on my lack of attention to the game :LOL: I had a great time with my partner, yesterday evening we went to a party and had a good time and we even went to the park for a couple of hours during the day, and had ice cream.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body, level 1 yesterday
- Daily Push ups challenge

Tonight I'm going to play DnD, we have a new player joining today.
:hooray:

Anek

DnD was fun, and yesterday was a good day at work and my partner in the evening. Today was a short day in the office (but a delicious lunch) as I had a doctor's appointment. Everything is looking good!

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body, level 1 today

:ragdoll:

Anek

Yesterday was a nice normal day at work, my partner in the evening and I stayed at his place overnight. Today was court in the morning (we won!) and team strategy day in the afternoon. Then we went to a tapas restaurant for dinner and it was nice.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body, level 3 yesterday

Have a great evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

Friday morning I did a Brezen baking class with the team, it was a lot of fun! Then I met my partner and in the evening we went to the sauna. Today I came home and we finished the alignment of the top of the roof, yay! In the evening we went to a Biergarten for dinner, but it was a bit chilly and there were so many mosquitoes!

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 12
- Total Body day 12
- Daily Push ups challenge day 12

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 13

I didn't have time to do the rest this morning, I'll catch up tomorrow hopefully.

:love:

Anek

It's a beautiful day today and I'm enjoying it as much as possible, reading in the sun. Tonight I'll go to an outdoor theater with my partner.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 14
- Total Body day 13+14
- Daily Push ups challenge day 13+14

Anek

The theater was really nice! A Midsummer's Night Dream, perfect weather for it and great acting.

Yesterday was court in the morning, boiling hot in the afternoon, my partner in the evening.
We were both woken up in the middle of the night by such a loud thunder, I really thought a building had exploded. I was even wearing earplugs and still it woke me up. Crazy.

Today was much cooler and lots of good stuff was achieved.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 15

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 16
- Total Body day 15 level 1
- Daily Push ups challenge day 15

Today before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- EoD
- WoD level 1
- Total Body day 16 level 3
- Daily Push ups challenge day 16

I was feeling really bloated and meh but then I decided to catch up on the workouts and now I'm feeling much better.

Anek

A normal day at work today. Afterwards my partner and I went to a new vegan restaurant which was excellent! And now to the theater for a ballet. I'm curious how it'll be!

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 17
- Total Body day 17 level 1
- Daily Push ups challenge day 17

Have a lovely evening Bees!

Anek

The ballet was quite nice, a totally new experience but I enjoyed it.
Today was a regular day and I came home tonight. It's nice to be on the terrace looking at the flowers!

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 18
- Total Body day 18
- Daily Push ups challenge day 18

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf I know absolutely zero about ballet so all I can say is, it looked like modern dance to me, no frilly tutus or shoes. They were all barefoot actually now that I think about it.
The show is called Sparks, if that helps.

Today was a good working from home day. Because of the global outage I only started around 10:30, and then I got a few things done so it was not a wasted day.

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 19
- Total Body day 19
- Daily Push ups challenge day 19

Before dinner
- about 1 hour walk

Now bbq!

Anek

A nice and relaxing day! I did some gardening, read my book, and watered. That's about it.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 20
- Total Body day 20, level 1
- Daily Push ups challenge day 20
- EoD

Anek

Ooopppsss I missed posting for too long! I've been out with my partner every evening and forgot. But I did all my programs every day, and I still have doms from Monday's workout, ouch!

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body

Anek

Yesterday my partner and I went to a nice vegan restaurant and afterwards to a beach bar on the river to listen to a free concert. It wasn't very good but the atmosphere was nice and the summer evening perfect.
Today was a short day at work, I packed my personal stuff in preparation for the office move at the end of August. I threw away so much stuff... It was still in the box that I took with my when I moved to this office 10 years ago, so it's fair to say I didn't need it.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body

Anek

A very nice day!
Yesterday evening I had a whole bottle of wine by myself so I slept beautifully but I really wasn't up for 700 jumping jacks this morning... Or the long HIIT workout either... So I skipped them and did something else.
Then after breakfast I went to the garden center and bought some plants to replace the dead ones in the pots on the terrace, and read my book on the terrace. Some other minor things were achieved and it was really nice.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- EoD, 60 second stretch hold
- WoD level 1

After dinner I planted the new plants, watered everything, and then watched the storm come in and water everything again. Ah well
Have a glorious evening Bees!

Anek

A very good day! I did lots of chores in the morning, and in the afternoon I drove in and met my partner. Now we're going to dinner with friends.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 27+28
- Total Body day 27+28

No mood for push ups.

Anek

A very good Monday and a very good Tuesday. Just regular work, but I had a great evening with my partner. I'm still feeling all the butterflies :lovely:

Tonight I have my me-time evening and tomorrow I have the day off and we're going on a bike ride adventure. It's going to be 33 degrees so probably we'll go to the river and chill!

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 29
- Daily push ups challenge day 27

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 30 :completed:
- Total Body day 29
- Daily push ups challenge day 28

Today before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- EoD 10 jump squats
- Total Body day 30, level 1 :completed:
- Daily push ups challenge day 29+30 :completed:

I admit I enjoyed the Cardio Blast challenge although I never want to do it again. 750 jumping jacks are too many, but I definitely saw the improvement, when I started it I could do 140 in one go, at the end it was 400 in one go.

Now what to do in August? I want to do the new program but I won't have dumbbells with me reliably enough. Hmmm...

Anek

@NancyTree @Sólveig @JCU @MadamMeow @Syrius @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen @TopNotch
Thank you Bees! :ragdoll:

Yesterday was an excellent day! It took a while to put the bike in the car to go to my partner, but eventually I got there and off we biked (after the kind lady at the bike shop fixed my wheel which I had had to take off to fit the bike in the car and which didn't work anymore). We biked through the forest, stopped to rest in the shade (on top of an ant nest, ouch), biked on to the river, stopped for lunch, went on to a shaded area, jumped into the water, and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon there. Then we biked to my place and had sushi. Perfection! In total we biked 40 kilometers, and as I had not been on a bike in a year I was afraid I would not be able to walk today but surprisingly enough, I feel nothing. I guess all those jumping jacks did help!

Today back in the office but it was a good day.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Morning HIIT" level 1

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Lower Abs challenge day 1
- Total Burn day 1, level 1
My partner did the morning workout with me, let's see if we can keep this up!

Anek

Today was a quiet home office day. I did a bit of gardening in between and sorted an excel file. After work we finally cut the hedge! Just 1,5 months behind schedule!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 2
- Lower Abs challenge day 2
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 1+2

My partner did the workout with me, remotely. Let's see if this continues!

Anek

A very nice weekend!
Yesterday we were able to do some roof work, and in the evening I went to my partner,spent today there and in the afternoon played DnD.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn level 2
- Lower Abs challenge
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day
Today we also did the EoD. I'm very happy that my partner is doing the morning workout with me, let's hope he sticks with it!

Anek

A good day so far! I'm working from home this week because my husband is on vacation and needs my help here and there on the roof. I already did almost 2 hours today and as soon as I'm done with work I'll go back up. At least it's a beautiful day.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5 level 3
- Lower Abs challenge day 5
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 5
Sadly my partner is feeling sick today so no partner workout. Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow.

Anek

Yessss! We finished the boards on the main part of the roof!! The end is really in sight!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6 level 3
- Lower Abs challenge day 6
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 6

Now I'm baking the first plum pie of the year. This year the plum tree really produced! Some branches have already broken in the storm because they are so full, and the rest is hanging down to the ground. First year that it has enough to bake and make jam from it! I think the tree got scared because last year we told it that if it doesn't start producing, we'd cut it down. Now it's overdoing it :LOL:

Anek

All the plums have been harvested, I think we have about 20 kg. There's only so much cake and jam we can eat! Luckily my colleagues are very keen on cake, so I have an outlet.
Yesterday evening my partner and I, plus a colleague of mine, went to a classic concert in one of the Hofs in the middle of the city. It was beautiful! They played Vivaldi's 4 Seasons and several other pieces I didn't know. Beautiful setting, great weather, it was really lovely.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn
- Lower Abs challenge
- Stomach Vacuums challenge

Anek

A good day! I made 3,5 kg of jam, and prepared for the second large pie and I'm about to start canning several jars. Looks like no change has been made into the plums, but I'll get there! Space will be an issue though.
If anyone is in Bavaria/Munich and wants plums, let me know!

Otherwise a successful day at work, and my husband is on the roof with the carpenter making progress. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 9 level 2
- Lower Abs challenge day 9
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 9

Anek

Today was a successful and tiring day! We made excellent progress, sadly we would have needed another 4 hours in the day to really finish. We'll do a bit more tomorrow, but not too much.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 10 level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 10
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 10

Dinner is a yogurt because I can't eat dinner at 21:30, I won't sleep.

Anek

An excellent day!
We finished the boards and the paper and the other boards! Yay! Now the rest of the work is low pressure.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 11 level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 11
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 11

This afternoon my partner, and now dinner with friends.

Anek

A quiet day in the office. Excellent lunch, and I packed a few boxes for the move. Of course I then needed the stapler which I had just packed and could not find it. Sigh.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 12 level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 12
- Stomach Vacuums challenge day 12

My partner did the morning routine with me again :happy:
Tonight we're going to a Biergarten and it will be the first meeting between my husband, his girlfriend, and my partner. Fingers crossed!