The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Still no Internet, but my husband had the bright idea that I could use the company phone as a hotspot for the computer and that worked beautifully so I didn't need to drive in. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 3
- Total Body day 3, level 3
- Daily Push ups challenge day 3

I wanted to go for a walk but it's raining and will keep on raining. Ah well.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@graoumia indeed! For anything technical, he's excellent :LOL:

A normal day. Managed to get two Excel files done (one admittedly it was my colleague who managed to crack the issue) and the rest was normal stuff.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 4
- Total Body day 4
- Daily Push ups challenge day 4

Afternoon
- 30 minutes walk

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

@CODawn thanks!

A nice day so far! Work was fine, I had a yummy salad for lunch, I closed my work computer at 2 pm because my partner is unexpectedly available tonight already instead of only tomorrow so I packed everything and got going. We wanted to get together in time to watch Germany play but traffic is a nightmare right now, I think everyone is trying to get home before the start, so I'll wait a bit and leave later.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge day 5
- Total Body day 5
- Daily Push ups challenge day 5

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

A very excellent weekend! Sadly Germany lost, I blame it on my lack of attention to the game :LOL: I had a great time with my partner, yesterday evening we went to a party and had a good time and we even went to the park for a couple of hours during the day, and had ice cream.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio Blast challenge
- Total Body, level 1 yesterday
- Daily Push ups challenge

Tonight I'm going to play DnD, we have a new player joining today.
Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:hooray: