The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@PetiteSheWolf tbh artichokes have never been my taste, but maybe I just haven't found the right recipe yet! Any you'd recommend?

A normal day at work, I drove home in the evening and I'm now enjoying the sweet weather on the terrace. The birds are loud (and stealing all my cherries) but the flowers smell delicious.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 21, level 1

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:float:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Oh, I do them very simply : twist off the stem, 10 mins in the pressure cooker once pressure is set (and let pressure release by itself), let cool down. Then I prepare a good balsamic vinaigrette, eat the leaves with the vinaigrette dip, cut off the "straw" (the prickly part above the heart), cut the heart that is left in smaller parts, drizzle with vinaigrette and eat that last part.
Preparing it is easy, eating it is the long part, what with getting leaf after leaf and cutting the straw, LOL! It is maybe the slightly bitter tast that you do not like, if it is not cooked enough?

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@PetiteSheWolf thanks! Maybe some day I'll give it a try!

Yesterday was a quiet work day, and mid afternoon I stopped working and we finished setting up the bus, because in the evening we were invited to a camping birthday party. Which was nice, and this morning we drove back home, cut the grass, bricked a bit of window, and now we just finished grilling. So far a nice weekend!

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 2 minutes jumping jacks
- Power HIIT day 17, level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 17
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 17
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 17

Today during the day
- 100 march steps
- 50 arm circles
- 50 side bends
- 50 back leg raises
- 50 side leg raises
- 50 lateral arm raises

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

Sunday I went to vote and then spent the day with my partner. Monday work and my partner in the evening, Tuesday pizza with a friend and then drove home, today a normal home office day, some cherries and sunshine.

Sunday, Monday, and today:
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge
- Abs and Core Blast challenge
- Glutes of Steel challenge day

Tuesday
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT level 1

Now we're going to build some more scaffolding.

:ragdoll:

Anek

A quiet day in the home office. I read my book in the sunshine and ate more cherries 🍒

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- EoD
- Power HIIT day 21 level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 21
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 21
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 21

Tonight I'm making eggplant parmigiana, vegan of course. So yummy!

:moves:

Anek

A good day! We had planned to do stuff on the roof but the weather was not ideal so we cancelled the carpenter. Ofc by 5 pm it was beautifully sunny... Which meant I harvested all the cherries, this year I managed ahead of the birds! They still ate a lot but I got our fair share. Yay! This morning I also harvested the oregano for drying. I filled the dehydrator to the max and yet the oregano looks barely touched...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 22 level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 22
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 22

Have a glorious evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

A very quiet day! I finished both the books I've been reading for the past two months, both were excellent but I'm glad to get to something else now!
The oregano is dry and stored away. I am experimenting with drying cherries now: I keep reading how good they are, but I normally only like cherries fresh, I don't even like cherry jam, so I'm only making two trays and let's see.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 23 level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 23
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 23
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 23

I had a look at the new programs, oooohhh I want to do them all! Can I start traveling with a katana in my backpack?

:pose:

Anek

A quiet day! I enjoyed the sun on the terrace, read a new book (not good), and had dinner with friends.
Tomorrow I finally see my partner again! A week apart has not been easy.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 24, level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 24
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 24
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 24

:vibes:

Anek

Monday was a regular office day, then my partner in the evening. Finally!
Tuesday was a crazy office day (the police was called, just saying) but I had a lovely picnic with my partner in the evening.
Today was court in the morning, ok during the day, and tonight we have the company summer party.

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1

:float:

Anek

Yesterday we went to a concert at a bar on the river beach, to celebrate the longest day. It was lovely!
Today I left early, the idea was to do some work in the afternoon but when I arrived home my husband had already finished, plus thunderstorms are coming, so it'll be a quiet evening.

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1

Have a wonderful evening Bees and happy Lithia! 🌞
:hooray:

Anek

A nice day! A friend celebrated his 70th birthday and had a party. It was nice, although we didn't know anyone and everybody was about 70 years old. But there was dancing to old songs and that was nice.
Once we got home we drank some wine on the terrace and enjoyed the evening.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 25, level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 25
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 25
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 25

Have a glorious evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

A very nice day of doing nothing!
I did clean the top of the kitchen cabinet because my husband got me a new radio for the kitchen, and we set it up, but apart from that it was sunshine, book, cherries, asparagus, and relax!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 26, level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 26
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 26
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 26

Have a nice evening Bees!
:moves:

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday!

Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

Anek

@neilarey @JCU @HellYeah @Syrius @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen @NancyTree @Sólveig @Laura Rainbow Dragon @MadamMeow @Obsinosterous

Thank you lovely Bees!! :love:

I had a great day yesterday, went to lunch with my husband, then went to the bookstore, then met my partner and we went to the Banksy exhibition and out for dinner. It was really a nice day!

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Power HIIT day 27, level 1
- Chest and Arms challenge day 27
- Abs and Core Blast challenge day 27
- Glutes of Steel challenge day 27

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each