The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
1,202 - A bit of walking, day 5 of 1k squats, 30 days of cardio light day 12 level 3!

592 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - I'm writing this while in a voice call in regards to Pokemon so, yay!

Cooper status - Fluffy boy is happy that tomorrow is Friday. "But Fish, he does not work-" shh.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,203 - I forgot the squats lol I'll do 'em tomorrow, 30 days of cardio light day 13 level 3, and lots of walking around the office today... this job'll be great for my cardio.

593 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Had a happy hour thing of sorts at work today, it was nice.

Cooper status - he lov u, and he is happy for the weekend because that means he gets to see his humans <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,205 - So I didn't do much today. Day 7 of 1k squats, some march steps and... That's it.

595 - Squeezed in some meditation.

TW: Death for this upcoming part.

This morning, as I sat down to begin my day, I got a phonecall from a dear friend who often texts me. I picked it up, and a very good friend of ours, Percy, is in the hospital and will not make it. If they do regain consciousness, it will not be our same friend. I have known this person since 2009, and they've been very close to me since. I can't even begin to express how devastated I feel over this. I never thought I'd lose one of my best friends at age 31. The proverbial plug has not been pulled yet, but due to how what caused this is very much so accidental, I can't help but be absolutely shattered.

I am now beginning to understand the cliches people say after a death, you know, the whole, "I wish I did this, etc etc" sorta thing. But a lot of my deaths were more... Expected, and not as close. This is not what you expect.

I'll take care of myself. I just need a hug, and assurance that wherever they end up afterlife-wise, that it was more comfortable than their existence here.

[EDIT]

They have passed. I love you all.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks, everyone. I had the day off work today, and I'll do my best to go in tomorrow. I keep expecting a text from 'em saying, "just kidding!" or, "I lived, bitch!" since... ... that would be INCREDIBLY in character.
496 - Chest and back light and a lot of walking in town with the buddies.

Good thing - Food with the buddies AND AND AND AND I got my meds so I can do more tomorrow, hopefully, maybe. Going to bed early since I feel like arse though. I need better walking shoes though... Someday.

This is the last time I saw my friend alive, on this exact day. I can't do an, 'if only I knew,' thing, since... ... I mean, it isn't the worst way to not see someone again? We had good food, went shopping...

I don't know how I'll even begin to get used to this. From sharing memes and joy with someone so, so often to just nothing is so insane to me.

I never did get those walking shoes.

1,206 - I stayed home today, played Fallout NV for a while, cuddled Cooper, did some march steps, day 8 of 1k squats, that's all I got.

596 - Some meditation.

Cooper status - I was able to speak to my therapist today. He asked how Coop was taking all this, and the little buddy is very nervous right now since he knows something is wrong with me. I'll give him big hugs before I go tomorrow.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks dear <3 I did go to work today and luckily the only two people that knew what happened were the people I emailed about my absence so... good. I'm pretty sure if I spoke about it with others, I'd probably just burst out crying. I think I just need to keep busy until the weekend, to which I'll just melt into my bed.

1,207 - Just did 30 calf raises and 1k squats day 9.

597 - Got a few minutes in there, at least.

Cooper, btw, did get some big fluff hugs <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Man.

This still feels so weird. I'm not sure which stage of grief this is. But at the same time, I... Want to keep remembering them as much as possible, even if it hurts, if that makes sense? Iunno, just to keep my buddies memory alive. It's still good that the attorney I am working under understands the situation, and was cool with me leaving early when I finished stuff. That was good.

1,208 - Some calf raises, 1k squats day 10, some march steps.

598 - Few moments in of meditation.

ZORO WORKOUT - Used a resistance band for a bit.

Cooper status - Buddy gives the best fluff hugs.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,210 - Friday workout level 3 with EC,

600 - Lil' meditation here and there.

ZORO WORKOUT - 30 seconds of clenches/unclenches!

Good thing - Chilled with friends playing Pokemon. It helped a lot. I'm just gonna... be good to myself this weekend. It won't bring my friend back but, still.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is super worried still. But he'll get cuddles. Also I sneezed this morning and he sneezed right after.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,210 - 1k squats day 12, some march stepping, some work with my resistance band (darebee super needs a resistance band workout), some calf raises.

600 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Basically I just chilled and did Pokemon shiny hunting today.

Cooper status - Little buddy helps keep me sane. Such a good, cuddly lil fluff. And he loves you.

I still can't believe it's been almost a week since I got the call about my buddy. Time just doesn't feel real right now.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,211 - Helping dad out with some MANUAL LABOR, 1k squats day 13.

601 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - More chill happened today.

Cooper status - Little snoot is still worried about me. Agghghgghghh

Alright, going to work tomorrow. Only two people there know what happened and I'm fine with that. I just hope that I'm not asked to do a lot of newer stuff. I am barely comprehending things rn lmao

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Dear @f1shie I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.
Thank you Cooper for being there for f1sh and giving her all the cuddles to help her through this difficult time.
:hug:
Thanks dear <3 he’s being so sweet. Sometimes I’ll come downstairs and see that he was waiting for me. And sometimes when I am downstairs he does not let me out of his sight. He knows something is wrong.

1,212 - ah nice number! I only did 1k squats day 14 tho. I was busy after work with a friend treating me to food. Does me having to walk around the office for my job a lot count?

602 - few minutes here and there

Good thing - couple things. One, a dear friend took me to dinner and it was great. Two, so… Persephone is “alive” in the sense right now that there’s a heartbeat. But it’s only so that way when someone’s ready to receive a new organ… yeah. A match was found for the lungs and heart, kidneys are up in the air. But this means someone’s going to be able to breathe due to my friend. And someone else? A heart. How blessed am I to have known someone so generous.

Cooper status - fluff boy loves you too <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,213 - Did the five minute walk workout and some squats with the resistance band.

603 - Few minutes at work.

Good thing - I'm gonna sleep early right after this Pokemon game with the buddies ends. I'm a ball of rage knowing some more of the circumstances in regards to my friends death, but... At least I can still enjoy things, and I am not entirely alone.

Cooper status - Fluff boy loves everyone. And he's still making sure I'm okay <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,214 - Five minute walk workout! ... and I forgot to do squats, but I also did more walking at work to get food across the street lol.

604 - Few minutes at work.

Good thing - Iiii still feel terrible about Persephone's passing and I am gonna be that way probably for eons, but the support I've been given is really helpful <3

Cooper status - Hung out with the fluffball after work. He has protected me from evildoers very well.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,215 - I did some walking 'round the mall today, that was good for me.

605 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Thank Jesus tomorrow is Friday. I am SO sleeping in Saturday. Who is with me?

Cooper status - CONCERNED THAT I FORGOT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY.

1,216 - Considering a fitbit for work since I walk so much lol. I intentionally choose the printer further away from me so I can get more steps in. Anyway, the daily thing of 30 seconds wide arm circles, some calf raises, and some clenches/unclenches.

606 - Few minutes in the bath!

Good thing - Weekend. Oh my God this week was grueling. But now I can rest.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is just happy to see me home <3 His happy bark today was insane lmao

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,217 - 1k squats day 15, and the 20 toe rolls for the day, plus a bit of time outside for the farmers market.

607 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Well I did go to the farmers market after not being there last weekend, luckily no one actually questioned why I wasn't there lmao.

Cooper status - I often show photos of the fluff boy to my farmers market buddies and they just think he's the cutest thing ever, someone was just like "oh yeah this is fish and she has the most beautiful dog!" YOU BET I DO.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,218 - 1k squats day 16, five minute walk workout, 20 sit up punches.

608 - Few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Got to see people and have some good food. That was nice.

Cooper status - Little buddy is still in worry mode about me. When I'm downstairs with him he often gives me this, 'hey you good?' face. Shelties are too damn sweet.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,221 - Some calf raises, and some walking today! I love how my new workplace is just... Placed in this shopping plaza and so I can just go "FRICK IT, TIME FOR BREAK" and march my butt down to wherever.

611 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - I walked to a candy shop-- I KNOW I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT BEAR WITH ME-- Someone brought some chocolates from nearby to the meeting yesterday and I was craving a white chocolate covered marshmallow, so I walked to there, got what I wanted, plus a couple of unsellable ones due to appearance for free. I needed a W today damn it LMAO AND I GOT ONE BY GETTING FREE STUFF. Also, I had a crazy fun Pokemon match. I lost, but y'all, it was so nuts.

Cooper status - fluff ball says helo <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,222 - LMAO 1K CALF RAISES? LET'S GO. Someone at Darebee has a crush on me, eh? Well, hey, my favorite flowers are sunflowers, and my address is- Anyway, day 1 of that and day 19 of 1k squats.

612 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Man my job loves me so much ;A; THIS HAD BETTER CONTINUE

Cooper status - Fluff boy happy barked so much when I got home haha. He's just... Such a happy lil boi.

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Good thing - I walked to a candy shop-- I KNOW I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT BEAR WITH ME-- Someone brought some chocolates from nearby to the meeting yesterday and I was craving a white chocolate covered marshmallow, so I walked to there, got what I wanted, plus a couple of unsellable ones due to appearance for free. I needed a W today damn it LMAO AND I GOT ONE BY GETTING FREE STUFF. Also, I had a crazy fun Pokemon match. I lost, but y'all, it was so nuts.

Cooper status - fluff ball says helo <3
I think you deserve it really and did well, i am sure you enjoyed it. :heartsit:

Hello Cooper :hug:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
I think you deserve it really and did well, i am sure you enjoyed it. :heartsit:

Hello Cooper :hug:
It was AMAZING. Sometimes you just need marshmallows.

1,223 - Short post cause I’m tired but I did art walk today! So much walking that somehow, my glutes hurt? But whatever I walked kilometers today haha, up and down streets in the city. Made some cash too.

And I got myself some gifts, which Cooper had to check.

613 - forgot to mention, few moments of meditation here and there.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,224 - THIS COVID SHOT HAS GOT ME FLATTENED YO. I did get some farmers market walking before the shot, but I also got the calf raises thing day 2 on lockdown so GOODNIGHT WE'RE GONNA SLEEP FOR 12 HOURS.

Yeah, you. I said we. We're having a sleepover. Bring your pizza and Wii and Smash Bro's Brawl, we're gonna party like it's 2008.

Or at least you are, the rest of you can do that downstairs while I sleep this off.

614 - Few moments here and there. I now realize it's a pavlovian response in some cases, as whenever a certain person calls the house, I immediately begin to retreat into meditation.

Eh, there's worse things I can do.

Good thing - Oh my God someone I thought i lost contact with that I've known for EVER came back - Basically their facebook got hacked and they made a new one, saw a crocheted thing, thought of me, and then reached out HAHAHAHA. LOVE IT.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is full of fluff, and every time he loves someone he gets one more fluff.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
I want the covid booster too! But NL is really weird about boosters and flu-shots.
It's like they don't actually want people to be protected -_-

I haven't had a booster since 2022 because they only call in people who they deem have a medical necessity, same for the flu shot.
And they tightened the rules on who was eligible for the flu shot a few years ago because *check notes* too many people wanted the flu shot.
So instead of giving as many people immunity as they can, they make it difficult if you're not technically considered at a higher risk of dying from lung stuff...

I just want to be vaccinated against all the things I am likely to encounter, please. Life is hard enough. Stop make me get sick because of bureaucracy :')

Automatic meditation as a defense mechanism certainly isn't the worst way to go! I'm sorry you need to though. Would be nice not to have the stressful people in your life.

Yay old friends and yay Fluff boy :heartsit:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas We sort of have the opposite problem here. It's easy to get vaccinated, people just kinda... Don't do it? It's weird. Come over and get your booster and pet Cooper. He loves you.

1,225 - I am in immense physical pain. Oh my God LMAO. I did some arm raises though to keep my shoulder nice and happy, and I did 1k calf raises day 3. Will return to squats when I don't wake up in cold sweats all the time.

615 - Got a few minutes here and there. More meditating than exercising today.

Good thing - Holy frickballs so, one of my friends is working at an anime con this weekend, and this Chad, this absolute gigachad, got an autograph from someone from One Piece for me. But wait, there's more! The VA asked if my friend could give him their phone to do a special video for me, where he expressed condolences for my loss, and that I can rely on people like my friend. I began crying gangsta tears in the club. Fuck, I love my friends.

Cooper status - Lil dude is doing concern face for me. But it's okay. I'm just gonna sleep early. Behold his ears.

462168175_10220541365044102_7266785564532455253_n.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,226 - 1k calf raises day 4, 1k squats day 19, and now I sleep because @Maegaranthelas wants the vaccine blahs to go away so I guess I'll sleep early.

616 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Feeling a bit better but still, SLEEP TIME.

Cooper status - Fluff boy got a beeg hug before bed, because he is basically a giant stuffed animal. Speaking of, apparently someone is selling a shark plush on etsy that's like, fifteen pounds. Christmas is this year.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,227 - 1k calf raises day 5, 1k squats day 20, goodnight sleep well. Also I walked a bit! Mostly across the street from work but uh. I still did it? I needed food. I was not going to order delivery when it is RIGHT THERE. I WILL GO DOWN THE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS. I WILL WAIT FOR THE LIGHTS TO TURN LIKE A GOOD FISH. I WILL BE A GOOD FISHY.

617 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - The hot water dispenser at work is fixed. TEA TIME.

Cooper status - Full of love. Full of fluff. Full of being the sweetest boy.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,228 - 1k calf raises day 6, some walking to get food with a coworker (and losing her in the store a few times. oops.) and some shoulder taps. And some lifting Cooper for cuddles.

618 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Coworker and I bought a lot of tea for the office. We are the kindest humans. Truly.

Cooper status - me and the fluff boy got to hang out tonight when mom and dad went out for food! And guess what? He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,229 - 1k calf raises day 7, 1k squats day 21 and QUESTION - I'm doing a shiny hunting competition for the next few weeks. Any suggestion on what workout I do when I catch one?

619 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - UHHH THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WERE IN MAINE TONIGHT?

Cooper status - fluff boy is still in concern mode about me- ... Jesus Christmas has it already almost been a month since Persephone passed? Holy Hell.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
Brdiges and sumo squats are excellent choices for the booty!
But if you don't want to double up on booty-workouts, maybe a push-up variant?
I am a big fan of wall or stair push-ups. Not at the 'oh heck am I going to fall on my face' angles, but enough to feel my muscles ^^

Also, big hugs for you <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Hmmm.

Booty. We will go for booty. Wall pushups I need to go back to. It's 11:30 PM and I just got my only shiny of the day so let me do like... 30 sumo squats tomorrow.

1,230 - Uh, a lot of walking? I did the Pokemon GO route in the mall but also a lot of it at work (plus lifting) since I was organizing files and putting them where they needed to go. And when I say files I don't mean dinky little folders, I mean these files are hilariously heavy when you put enough of them together. So carrying those bad boys around the office and sorting them out was sure a workout lmao

620 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - THREE DAY WEEKEND TIME TO SLEEP

Cooper status - Fluff boy is gonna go nuts when he sees me home heheh

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,231 - Okay so five shinies, including the one from last night-- And after I did the workouts I realize I uh, only got four. Oops? Anyway, I did 30 wall pushups and 120 sumo squats, so whatever lol.

621 - Few minutes o' meditation here and there.

Good thing - I went to a Pokemon themed wedding today. Get on my LEVEL.

Cooper status - HE HAD ICE CREM THIS IS A GOOD DAY TO BE COOPER

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas More booty will be built tomorrow BECAUSE--

1,232 - I just did chest and back light and some calf raises, my shinies were caught late and I wanna sleep. Note to self, 90 sumo squats for tomorrow.

622 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Hey man, 3 shinies ain't bad.

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof boof boof

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,233 - Guh. I still have 30 days of cardio light to finish but it's just... a hurdle, since I haven't done it since Persephone passed. But at least I did the 90 shiny sumo squats, 1k squats day 22 and 1k calf raises.

623 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - No shinies but hey, day off whooooo

Cooper status - fluff fluff fluff fluff-- fluff is still concerned for me tho, and FLUFF.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,234 - Oh man you'd think I'd do something exciting for the day work-out wise but I basically was so mad and tired from the ORDEAL it took me to get a new phone that I just. Did 1k calf raises day 9 + more raises. My head hurts now so gnight ily

624 - STILL ON THAT MEDITATION GRIND

Good thing - No shinies. But the new phone is shiny. So that's cool.

Cooper status - fluff boy is concerned but still fluffy so that's good <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,235 - Got a shiny, 30 sumo squats! 1k squats day 23! 1k calf raises day 10!

625 - Few minutes to chill here and there!

Good thing - Mom and dad were out tonight so Coop and I chilled. He protected me, as always.

Cooper status - BEHOLD HIM PROTECTING ME (that is not his tongue, it is his lower lip) (i brought him onto my lap and he signed as if he were paying rent)

IMG_6511.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,236 - No shiny! So 1k squats day 24 and 1k calf raises day 10!

626 - Got a few minutes in!

Good thing - WEEKEND. IT'S SO CLOSE. Also hearing the attorney I'm working under sing my praises after I did a thing rocked lol

Cooper status - We got him nine years ago today! And he is still best boy <3

Back