Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
So I did not get a lot of time yesterday to update the log. We are closing the year and still three days of hard work before they close the office for the holidays.

Saturday Dec the 17th:

• Challenge: First thing push-ups - Day 6.
  • Fit December - Day 6.
Sunday Dec the 18th:
  • Challenge: First thing push-ups - Day 7.
  • Fit December - Day 7.
Monday Dec the 19th:

Tuesday Dec the 20th:

Streak :
iu

Have a very nice day!

Last edited:

Froud

Did you see Avatar in the end? :)
We could not. My partner was unwell on Friday night, we wanted to go on Sunday morning at 10.00 but the cats awoke us around 5.30 so we were not in the mood to rush in the morning to go to the movie theatre. (By the way, we try to avoid the UGC - multiplex - in the city centre to go to Le Stockel or le Wellington, independent cinemas).

A part for avoiding what i could:

Streak:
iu

Have a good one Bees!

Froud

Hello hello,

This is my last day of work. The offices closes until January the 3rd.
As I usual, I will connect on the internet in general as few as I can, so I will be discreet :)

Streak:
stranger-things-pocket-pop-television-keychain-eleven-vinyl-figure-4cm.jpg

As I am not sure if I will connect tomorrow (still a lot of things on my to-do, including a visit to the dermatologist Hoo HA!), I wanted to let you know that I can not stress enough that this Hive is important to me and you all helped me a lot.
Happy Holidays to you all, and Happy New Year! Thank you for you being you.

Cheers!

Froud

Good Morning and Happy New Year to every one of you folks!
I hope you had a tremendous start of the year and you are fully rested and pumped up!

Those last ten days quite quiet, usually we spent some time in Kent and Sussex between Christmas and New Year but the prices were not really good.
We finally made it to see Avatar: the Way of the Water. Nice images, but the story is cigarette paper thin. But that remains a good entertainment. Also seen Violent Night (pretty funny) and Halloween Ends (I hope it really ends now).
Streak:
the-number-23-jim-carrey.jpg.webp

The office is closed for energetic economy reason, so I am WFH on my own energy bill, which is a nice touch.

Enjoy your day you Bees!

Froud

Last edited:

Froud

Hello beautiful people!

Here my weekend summary:

Saturday:
Sunday:
Today:
Streak:
1200px-Augsburg_Bus_29.svg.png

I finished the Belgian series Pandore, not bad, a good thriller, but the fact that we formed a government is less than two months is totally unrealistic.
Also watch: Fall, not for those who have fear of heights. The Void... which we should avoid. Pitch Perfect 3 and I can not miss a single diffusion of those movie, do not ask why, I just love that movies.

We almost went for a hike, but then we opted out. So I pedal my way to buy the entire bakery. That will be it.

Have a nice monday!

Fred

Froud

Good Morning folks!

I started on the wrong foot, I slept too much (because I went to bed too early), procrastinated a bit, leave my place late, the bus was too slow so I went to the office by foot, I arrived late at the unit meeting... well.

Anyway, au menu ce matin:
Streak:
B9725689763Z.1_20210101085913_000+GGPHB5717.1-0.jpg

Have a nice one.

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Good Morning folks!

I started on the wrong foot, I slept too much (because I went to bed too early), procrastinated a bit, leave my place late, the bus was too slow so I went to the office by foot, I arrived late at the unit meeting... well.

Anyway, au menu ce matin:
Streak:
B9725689763Z.1_20210101085913_000+GGPHB5717.1-0.jpg

Have a nice one.

Oh yikes, that's a lot of mishappens in the beginning! Those can pile up quickly sometimes. Congrats on the push-ups and the nice streak!