Graoumia's journal

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
This period is always difficult. My brother died 26 years ago, and i am realizing that at one moment time had help a little, a few years ago, but that's all, it is not progressing anymore. it is even wore this year i wanted to do something special to celebrate him, something he liked, but i was not able to remember one dish. My father certainly have no idea, i didn't talk to my mother since more than 17 years. And my "small" brother is very far from me at all aspect of our live now, even if i love him as much as when he entered my life ( i counted his toes very carefully, i was 4 )
I was able to talk about it to my husband, with a lot of tears, and it helped me.
I am not sure this post is very clear, i think it is more a personnal therapy. No tears to write that ..... :support:

Take care bees

graoumia

None from France
thank you all : @Mamatigerj @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Deadoks @Fremen @Anek @Syrius

I am actually rethinking (or creating ???) my plan, finding a routine that suits to my real why, and my objectives. I still have to think a lot, and make some searchs; and also be sure i don't plan too much as usual. As soon as i think i have something correct, i will explain it there and try to log what i do everyday if possible.

I still have some questions, like should I continue to focus on my daily steps, should i have some diet rules for the moment or just start with exercices and just try to eat healthy. Because the really reason why i exercice since maybe 35 years is that i need it to feel good. So i think i need to focus on that. And maybe see what happen.

Take care bees, be happy

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
or just start with exercices and just try to eat healthy
Seems like a good beginning. No pressure, enjoying and try to leave away bad eating habits slowly. Then after when it's in your routine, change more and maybe do a diet planning.
Begin really soft...
While you rethink your plan you can do recovery (15days) or vitality (30days) for example because it's really easy and make you move a little.
Wish you to find your way soon and come back here with good objectives fitting your why.

graoumia

None from France
Hello Bees
I think i will maybe have to adjust my plan, but i am already happy with what i choose. I plan to update it monthly, with new challenges maybe, and some adjustments
I decided to do everyday :
* cardio, at least 20 minutes (walk, bike or mini stepper)
* Strength training
* strech
* yoga
* glutes wo : bedtime glutes or before bed
* sitting fix : i thought it was the name of this wo but i cannot find it, i am maybe wrong, it is a WO with side leg raises, and back leg raises, will have to search it again.
* Abs : First thing plan challenge
* Grip : Power grip challenge
* Feet : work on them with calf raises and rotations

3 times a week, i will work my back and do some ballet moves

That's all, have a lovely day bees, i will try to log my activities more often. Take care

graoumia

None from France
I tarted my new plan on monday, but i will log what i did yesterday.

2/13/2024
Cardio :
25 minutes of mini stepper
Strength : Push pull legs B
Streching : Done
Yoga : Found some exercices related to chakras, and i did one posture for each chakras
Glutes work : Bed time glutes, just after my strength wo in the evening, i didn't wait bedtime, else i was afraid to be sore, and i was right :D
Grip : Power Grip Day 2
Feet : 50 calves raises and 20 rotations in each side
Abs :
Challenge First thing plank
Fix it : Done
On top : Give a try to the five rites workout, which is not easy, so i will do it from time to time to the beginning before adding it to my plan. I also did Five minutes Epic Day 17, which was on my plate since quite a long time, it was like yes but push ups ...?? So it is done, now Day 18, with my legs very sore today, i am not specially fond of 5 minutes of lunges.... Let's see.

Today, i will maybe have a light strengh wo, and do the WO of the day, Made with Love, and maybe some bike as Cardio as i felt some pain in my knee this evening. As yoga, certainly Yoga for runners, or chakras postures.

Have a nice day/evening/night, happy Valentines days for those who celebrate it!

graoumia

None from France
2/14/2024
Cardio :
25 minutes of indoor bike
Strength : I do not yield
Streching : Done
Yoga : Digestive Yoga
Glutes work : Before bed for glutes
Grip : Power Grip Day 3 and 4
Feet : 50 calves raises and 20 rotations in each side
Abs : Challenge First thing plank
Fix it : Done
On top : Made with love, WOD

My knee was painfull yesterday, but it seems ok today, i am crossing fingers. But i am feeling strange since about an hour, like a bit dizzy. I need some rest i guess, no work tomorrow, big week-end is coming :yas: