Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
8/28/2024:

Thanks @graoumia! Technically I didn't really fall off track, life just made me miss a day and that's ok.

Today was a good day. (In spite how the rest of this reads, seriously it was, lol).

Some really cool things I'm excited for happened and then of course there are always some counter balances to that.

So I get to be involved in collecting some data to make a master file...was waiting for that. There is a 2nd thing behind that.

The marketing lady makes a comment when I was talking to someone else about how to do it, that 'it's not going to be done that way long' and that I need to send the finished stuff to her.

So I get all excited I got to do this as discussed with my re-boss and I'm only going to be undercut? On top of that, some other outside person getting is contracted to automate other stuff I have done to help...and it seems I'll be cut from that, not necessarily given the the gift of that said automation, but I think more replaced in that area from it. (This last part seemed fine at first, it's insane what I have to do to make things).

And I know all of this sounds silly, but this lady, I'm pretty sure she is nice and I think I like her, well she doesn't want me to do well in this area at all. So I think she hates me?

She literally called me a month ago. Let me know she hears I'm my re-bosses favorite (I'm not, no matter how hard I've tried. No one is). It was very rude and WTF.

Anyway, she says that she wants to be that and she's not willing to share him. (She's older than me, I'm 43, and she's married with kids, so extra WTF is going on here). :sus:

I basically had to play it off by pointing out that I don't do, or want to do, what she does and point out that other people passed me while I was out of the picture anyway in a, "stand in the long ass f'ing line, b-twitch" way.

And I couldn't even tell my re-boss about this.

I had a different conversation with him awhile back and I could tell from his reactions that he doesn't understand at all what women do to each other in the office. At least this won't be like two other jobs where all of the women turned on me to work together to push me out. I know that won't happen here at least. I'm protected from that much.

She's crazy...I could be crazier..., but for once in my life I am not interested in this type competition so...whatever, yo.

Anyway, so that lady's comment was a bit distressing. Especially when a separate innocent comment my re-boss made about things ahead that were previously said were supposed to start being easier for me are not going to be because one stick in the mud that he's the boss of now says so?

I'm not amused.

But I still had a good day around all this uncertainty. I've been wrong about so many things so I hope I'm wrong about most of this.

I want to shine not be pushed into a dead end, rot in a back closet with no room to grow position.

But again, good stuff happened around all of this, so I really just can't read this shit.

And I can't even talk about it because my husband full blown belly laughs when I get overwhelmed since I left a job where I literally did nothing for two years, wanting to get fired, and I kept getting raises & promoted instead; and now my dad won't laugh, but he's going to rub in my last two year's Christmas bonuses in my face if it's dirt this year (like all my coworkers say is standard)...

But again, I did really good stuff around all of this that I am proud of, so I'm just trying to keep the faith here.

I'm feeling Crossfade - Colors today.

No need to pity me, I'm still smiling.

I'll find something for me. Somewhere. Just no clue where or from what. Just need to look beyond work, home & the internet...

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300.
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • Balance Front Kicks EotD (x30) - Did it in one go.
  • Soma 40 Program 30th Day (3 sets) :completed:
  • Ab Challenge (28th Day/1sets) - Technically I did the much longer 29th day, tomorrow I'm going to do the shorter break 28th day. lol
  • Fast & Dangerous WotD (5sets)
  • 6am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5

Night:

Stats:
  • 79 Active Zone Minutes (14,337 Minutes YTD)
  • 10,130 Steps (1,279,788 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.37 Miles (544.06 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,739 Calories (294,688 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
8/29/2024:

Thank you @CODawn, @Sólveig, @NancyTree, @JCU, @graoumia, @HellYeah, @Fremen & @Anek! :hooray:

Today was a good day.

Very early on I had an opening to get everything I was worried about yesterday off my chest. Glad I uncharacteristically slid it in there. Turns out I was in fact 100% wrong, like I figured, on needing to worry about anything.

So then I had a great day after that!

Granted, I had to chose to miss lunch to crank out an on the fly report. Only took so long as all the reports I've been given to build things along the way conflict each other. That's been an ongoing thing that has a fix coming up, but during this I got some fixed data and one of the sales guys that's always really helpful gets a MUCH better one than one of the report people were making for me, so now I can at least relax about where to go when I need that.

So the day flew by, and pulled it all together in the end.

Dinner still left my calorie intake as a deficit, so no harm missing my laps.

TGIF tomorrow, and a long weekend coming up, too! :)

Morning:
  • Side To Side Jumps EotD (x20) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 1st Day (3 sets)
  • Ab Challenge (29th Day/1sets) - Technically I did the much shorter 28th day, since I did this one yesterday. lol
  • Unbound WotD (1sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - Yay for Metal Gear! Now if only I could find as many low hanging pipes so I can randomly do pull ups everywhere I go. LOL

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - This was not to be today.

Night:

Stats:
  • 45 Active Zone Minutes (14,382 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,335 Steps (1,286,123 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.75 Miles (546.81 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,652 Calories (296,340 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
8/30/2024:

Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon & @Syrius!

Very glad I spoke up too! Saved myself from worrying about incorrect conspiracy theories. lol

Friday was a good day and this weekend was nice.

Have some exciting things to do up ahead...time will be my only real enemy, but hoping I can do well with all these new things! Nothing will be easy of course, but hoping I can pull everything off.

It will be nice to have a day off for Labor Day tomorrow (US holiday).

Morning:
  • Side To Side Jumps EotD (x20) - Did it in one go. - Oops, I started with Ab Challenge and didn't realize I didn't do the squat hold calf raises.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 1st Day (3 sets) - Um...I said I did this yesterday, but I don't think I did. I think I repeated Soma 40. I did this today though? It's all a blur. LOL
  • Ab Challenge (30th Day/1sets) - :completed: - I did the ending 4min normal plank as a 5min elbow plank so I can take that badge, too! :completed: Insanely shocked I did it. The last 30sec were insane, but I did it!!! And when I started here, I could not do 30sec straight. Just wow. :worried:
  • Unbound WotD (1sets) - This was supposed to be Last Man Standing, but I don't think I had time to do it.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - No time.

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Was nice and cool outside. Was supposed to rain so I had a hat with me, but I got it done without it starting.

Night:

Stats:
  • 76 Active Zone Minutes (14,458 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,647 Steps (1,294,770 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.68 Miles (550.49 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,804 Calories (298,144 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/2/2024:

Thank you @JCU, @HellYeah, @Sólveig, @Anek, @CODawn, @NancyTree, @SlothEnergy, @TopNotch, @graoumia, @Fremen & @PetiteSheWolf!!!

Today was a good day.

Did a lot of relaxing on this long weekend, but was glad to get in a good workout today.

Needed it too, up more than last week right now, but it won't be hard to get back now that the holiday is over.

My town is going to have fireworks soon. Hoping Miyagi comes back in before that starts.

Back to the grind tomorrow. :)

Morning:
  • High Crunches EotD (x20) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 2nd & 3rd Days (3 sets/each)
  • 1,000 Squats (2nd Day/1sets)
  • Obstacle Run WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Did get every hour 6am-3pm with a jog x300 instead.

Stats:
  • 52 Active Zone Minutes (14,510 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,139 Steps (1,301,909 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.18 Miles (553.67 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,383 Calories (299,527 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/3/2024:

Thank you @Syrius! :ss:

Today was a good day.

Glad I spent some time getting myself caught up yesterday. Made the morning go well and I got set up for the next big challenge coming my way.

Have to teach myself a lot of new processes with no time. Need hours to go through training videos and figure out how I'm going to get info I don't have access to on the fly.

Half super excited and half terrified, cause there is this investor dude I've never met who has high energy like I do.

Well, he's under the impression that I am very knowledged on certain things and I tried letting him know I'm not a expert, but he thinks I am and he's going to present me that way to some other important like him people.

I'm like...oh f$?<.

man stuff GIF

Should be quite the ride either way! Really hoping I can pull this off. Especially with no direction other than a few blurbs the other day and no way to access necessary resources needed when put on the spot.

It's a challenge for sure, but if I can pull it off...I really want to come through for our company's top tier.

:fantastic:

Morning:
  • Balance Leg Swings EotD (x50) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 4th & 5th Days (3 sets/each)
  • 1,000 Squats (3rd Day/1sets)
  • The Boulder WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - I'm only Miyagi's mom though. Lol.

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Sadly school is back in session for the college kids. My nice empty back lot is now going to be half full for awhile. LOL

Stats:
  • 89 Active Zone Minutes (14,599 Minutes YTD)
  • 10,306 Steps (1,312,215 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.43 Miles (558.10 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,711 Calories (301,238 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/4/2024:

Today was a good day.

Was busy since before I walked in til I left 15 minutes late, but still a super upbeat day and I got a lot of good stuff done.

Not everything I wanted to, but I'm one person. LOL

Miyagi decided to take an inside nap when I left. It's getting cooler so hopefully I get some stolen winter cuddles soon.

He's been really sweet lately. He has his yearly checkup in a few weeks though. He's not going to be happy then.

Oh, then around 3pm I get a call from our conference room. I get asked why I'm not in a meeting (that I was never invited too in the first place, lol).

So I went and it was all production stuff and I have no clue why I was asked to go, but hey, still digging learning all this background stuff. And it connects to other meetings I'm attending so I appreciated it.

No execs were in it, so none of my bosses pushed for it. I wonder if it's just assumed I should be in all of these things now. I don't want to correct anyone so I'm just rolling with it. Haha! :bigsmile:

And then my boss who is a talker was nice enough to let me off the phone at 4:24 so I could go. I like going then so I can beat a few key slow people I deal with too often.

After that I real quick was wrapping up something my reboss asked me do and that I wanted to send it before I left so I called him to ask a quick question. Didn't get through, was about to go then he called back.

Had my question answered and I turn my head and the IT guy had my laptop I brought in for two days in a row because he asked to update my Outlook for me booting up. I didn't even see him take it from next to me.

I'm like, nooooo I just was leaving, lol. So that cost me 15 minutes. But at least I don't have to bring it back tomorrow I guess, lol.
Everyone fights against me for leaving on time. I swear it's on purpose. :happy:

No one understands/cares that my husband goes to bed before 7:30pm so I need to get dinners & showers done before that. It's not much time to work with at all.

Morning:
  • Plank Leg Raises EotD (x30) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 6th Days (3 sets)
  • 1,000 Squats (4th Day/1sets)
  • Stand & Deliver WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - The description on this one made me really happy today. 'Being an independent spirit especially when you're a lost Fae who has to make her way in this tough, ultra-competitive world'..if that's not me, I don't know what is. :pose:

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Went better than yesterday. I got to park in my spot with no one near me today. So less crowded where I want it to be. :)

Stats:
  • 106 Active Zone Minutes (14,605 Minutes YTD)
  • 9,810 Steps (1,322,025 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.18 Miles (562.28 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,703 Calories (302,941 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/5/2024:

Today was a good day.

Albeit annoying as heck for drowning for most of it.

I think my boss punishes me for wanting to do things for my re-boss so he tries to add more & more busy work until I'm going to run into a point I just can't do it anymore. I think he enjoys that and also calling a minute before I'm about to go on break or go home. It's frustrating, but furthers my resolve at the same time.

I didn't get to do much progress in the things I wanted to, but I did finish writing out my instruction manual of sorts for a new system I get to train a few people on.

The notes started as mine and it was based on our sister company's process. Others are building a section for this company that has different items, but it is not done yet. So this could be very confusing.

My notes are also thorough, but I have zero time to refine it so it's less overwhelming. I do things in bullets so hopefully it will be straight forward.

Nothing is particularly hard, but I have seven pages for a process that will take 5 minutes once it's learned. Broken up into five sections and one of those sections goes to only two of the people.

I want the others to take their own notes, but this way they could have something to refer to as well.

Otherwise, Miyagi was a sweetie this morning and I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow!

Morning:
  • Toe Tap Hops EotD (x30) - Did it in one go. - Still dig these! lol
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 7th Days (3 sets)
  • 1,000 Squats (5th Day/1sets)
  • Super Abs WotD (1set)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) -

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 -

Stats:
  • 78 Active Zone Minutes (14,683 Minutes YTD)
  • 9,129 Steps (1,331,154 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.93 Miles (566.21 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,693 Calories (303,634 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/6/2024:

We went to Washington DC yesterday. Mainly to go check out a pizza place Gordon Ramsay opened down there.

It was good, but NJ pizza is still better, lol. We will go back one more time to try their Spaghetti Carbonara.

We did a lot of walking after that. We've gone more than a few times, so we've already done most of the museums already. This time we just went through The Smithsonian again.

Miyagi just had me hang out with him for a half hour. Going to feel bad going back to the grind tomorrow and leave him. lol

Otherwise, I feel like good things are in the air, so hopefully the intuitions are right with that.

Hope we all have a great week ahead!

Morning:
  • Sumu Squats EotD (x20) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 8th Days (3 sets)
  • 1,000 Squats (6th Day/1sets)
  • Legs of Steel WotD (3sets)

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 106 Active Zone Minutes (14,789 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,275 Steps (1,338,429 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.13 Miles (569.34 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,896 Calories (305,530 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/9/2024:

Today was a good day.

Got a lot done, but still drowning in so much more. Things are pleasant at least.

Just wish I had more time in the day and less things pulling me away from what I want to do. lol

Will be booting up to do some homework next...

Morning:
  • Side to Side Backfists EotD (30sec) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 9th & 10th Days (3 sets/each)
  • 1,000 Squats (9th Day/1sets)
  • The Scorcher WotD (3sets)

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 107 Active Zone Minutes (14,896 Minutes YTD)
  • 9,404 Steps (1,347,833 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 4.13 Miles (573.47 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,680 Calories (307,210 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/10/2024:

Today was a good day.

Did a lot of good things today, but got asked to send a file and I explained one part way wrong (like they were talking about one state and I said filter by another so it looked like I didn't read the email, lol).

No one made a big deal and I was thanked, but I had to lol at being a bit ditzy today.

I shouldn't really call it that, it's really more concentrating so hard on one thing that the side tracks threw me out of whack a little.

Morning:
  • Plank Crunches EotD (x20) - Did it in one go. -
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 11th Day (3 sets) - Forgot to add the 12th day, it felt like Wednesday at the time. Oops.
  • 1,000 Squats (10th Day/1sets)
  • Paladin WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - You've been terminated...

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Insane amount of people in my lot today. pushed back way further than normal, but still a lovely sunny day and I was glad I did it.

Stats:
  • 99 Active Zone Minutes (14,995 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,849 Steps (1,356,682 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.82 Miles (577.29 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,770 Calories (308,980 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/11/2024:

Today was a good day.

In spite of it being 'Hi, I'm the Universe and I'm not going to let you do one thing from start to finish today, including but not limited to your workout, everything at work, your drive back from the college at lunch, your shower, updating your websites afterwork, etc.'

Workwise, got a lot of more good stuff done, but then still have other things I have touched yet, two things due Friday, and I have even more new things to do that are getting the precedence. At least my re-boss is understanding and knows that I can only do what I can do.

But I have to laugh because the one thing I was starting to panic over, after being told who to go to, none of those people were able to answer me, so they don't know either. They're just good at faking like they do, lol. I'm at least honest about it and starting from the middle, so most of it I wouldn't know. :happy:

But my workout interruption was Miyagi, so that was the best interruption.

Just finished my 2nd sets, checked my outside camera and there he was on the steps. How could I deny him. And he just wanted to hang out with me. We played a few things and investigated several rooms.

Then once he went back out after I had to stop to put my makeup on to stay on time track, I did complete all of my third sets.

The stupid websites, for celebrity stuff, it's been a long week of NY Fashion week, Toronto International Film Festival and now tonight the MTV Movie Awards. Even doing half assed updating, it still takes HOURS. I needed the site to go down to stop me. I'm burnt out and I really don't care about any of this.

Tomorrow I'll probably skip most of it in the morning and try to go in another half hour early (for an hour early lol). I do my best stuff when it's quiet and no one is around.

So at least everything is worked/working out. Just the struggle is real today!

Morning:
  • Bear Plank Hold EotD (30sec) - Did it in one go. -
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 12th & 13th Days (3 sets) - It ended up becoming international jumping jacks day, lol.
  • 1,000 Squats (11th Day/1sets)
  • Bounceback WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - No time.

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Coming back, my Waze gps app reports a stopped vehicle in the way and two lanes of traffic was not moving. Took me 7 minutes to get 1/4 mile (.4 km) at one light. I go to turn off left to avoid being stuck any longer and of course as soon as I do that, both lanes start moving.
Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIF

Stats:
  • 70 Active Zone Minutes (15,065 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,264 Steps (1,363,946 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.12 Miles (580.41 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,464 Calories (310,444 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/12/2024:

Today was a good day.

Hit all my time marks early on. Got in 15 minutes earlier than normal, would have been more, but I'm glad I got to tend to Miyagi before i left.

Was super stoked. Figured some problems out. Got another month out on a tedious to make report that can be the base list for two other reports.

So my first two hours were good and I had momentum, then I had to get side tracked off the side tracks and it took basically my whole day.

I first set to be helpful and felt good about that, but once I got past 6 hours I didn't feel nice anymore.

I ended up forwarding all the help list emails I sent to the execs and was like, ok I gave them the tools and made it easy to go through, but if it doesn't get done you make the people do it.

I have a feeling people not being able to do their own stuff isf going to end up being my problem and I'm going to have to do it and not get the other stuff I actually want to do done.

Again.

But wow that day flew by. :happy:

And then I had pizza. :pizza::ss:

And then I had to do housework, so I disappointed the people on the internet, but at least with that, when I wake up tomorrow there will be another hour +'s worth of crap to comb through.

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Laps around the college parking lot x2.5 - Today I forgot my earbuds on my desk because I wanted to listed to music in the morning and I didn't even. I was bummed at first, but the silence was good for me today.

Stats:
  • 79 Active Zone Minutes (15,144 Minutes YTD)
  • 11,802 Steps (1,375,748 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 5.37 Miles (585.78 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,691 Calories (312,135 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
9/13/2024:

Got good work done on Friday and was just a pleasant day in general.

Miyagi had his yearly vet appointment yesterday and he was not a happy camper.

He doesn't understand what he did wrong for that punishment and has been very vocal with us ever since.

Did feel bad having to pick him up from his sleep with his belly out to force him in the cat carrier, lol.

But he doesn't put up much of a fight, so other than being yelled at, that's the only real punishment.

Morning:
  • Toe Taps Hold EotD (x30) - Did it in one go.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Hard Program - 15th Day (3 sets)
  • 1,000 Squats (13th Day/1sets)
  • Star Master WotD (1set) - I wasn't able to get the pattern down and I needed to get going.

Lunch:

Stats:
  • 65 Active Zone Minutes (15,209 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,921 Steps (1,383,669 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.42 Miles (589.20 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,777 Calories (313,912 Calories YTD)