The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Laura Rainbow Dragon Shelby is such a sweetie and I feel like going on a 6km hike with her would change my existence.

@aku-chan thank you dear! <3

1,002 - Did like, 300 march steps because why not

392 - A few minutes here and there! Didn't record 'em, just kinda... vibed and did it.

ZORO WORKOUT - Korok triple five times, chest and back light!

Good thing - Comfy Sunday. One day closer to being at my besties for a wee bit. Gonna go there after work on the first and stay 'til the fifth.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy loves you a lot, and would love you more if you gave him cheese.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
@Laura Rainbow Dragon Shelby is such a sweetie and I feel like going on a 6km hike with her would change my existence.
It is pretty special, I gotta say. :happy:

Good thing - Comfy Sunday. One day closer to being at my besties for a wee bit. Gonna go there after work on the first and stay 'til the fifth.
:D

Cooper status - Fluffy boy loves you a lot, and would love you more if you gave him cheese.
Ah, Cooper. A floof after my own heart!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,003 - Did like a km of walking at the mall since I needed to pick up something there. How do I know it was a km? Pokemon GO route lmao. LOOK IT HELPS ME SOMETIMES OKAY

393 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Five of the Korok triple - So 40 bicep extensions x5, 40 shoulder taps x5, 40 overhead taps x5.

Good thing - Alright I won't lie, I am sad af today. But you know what, I at least got to go home and pet Cooper, so that's good!

ALSO YOOO LAURA SHELBY MADE A NEW FRIEND I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT. LEGITIMATELY THAT BRIGHTENED MY DAY LMAO.

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy hopes you drank lots of water today. And he hopes that @Laura Rainbow Dragon got plenty of cheese today.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
No shame, Pokemon GO is cool! My ex used to play its predecessor Ingress (where users added all the cool locations that ended up in Pokémon Go), and it motivated a lot of people to go walk a little more than they usually would. I love that :hooray:

Also, big hugs for you. Being sad is allowed, but it's not very fun. Thank goodness there is this big ball of fluff that really loves you! And all of us here who also support you (and who can use human words, in case you ever want/need to message to get things off of your chest):heartsit:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
it motivated a lot of people to go walk a little more than they usually would. I love that :hooray:
I generally like games that encourage people to be physically active too. But I gotta admit I have concerns about PG. Mall walking is one thing. But I have seen people wandering around Rondeau Park with their noses deep in their cell phones. This makes me a.) sad for them. If you have the opportunity to be surrounded by that much nature, and you're spending your time glued to an electronic device, you're missing the point. And b.) worried for them. If you're not paying attention to where you're going in Rondeau, you could end up stepping in coyote shit, wading through poison ivy (the PGers tend to be the ones wearing short pants, open-toed shoes, and no socks), or walking off the end of a pier. I have also read reports of people getting injured playing while walking in traffic, and in some cases causing MVCs because they were playing while driving! :facepalm:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
Good thing - Alright I won't lie, I am sad af today. But you know what, I at least got to go home and pet Cooper, so that's good!
:hug::happy:
ALSO YOOO LAURA SHELBY MADE A NEW FRIEND I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT. LEGITIMATELY THAT BRIGHTENED MY DAY LMAO.
Thank you! It brightened Shelby's day too. She has decided she must be friends with all the puppies now. This makes me happy because Shelby was rescued off the streets, and when she first came to us she was quite reserved and did not trust that people or other dogs would want to be her friends. Now she starts wagging her tail as soon as she sees anyone!

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy hopes you drank lots of water today. And he hopes that @Laura Rainbow Dragon got plenty of cheese today.
Thank you Cooper. I did indeed drink plenty of water and enjoy some very fine cheese.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas You are a mega sweetie and I hope you are aware.

@Laura Rainbow Dragon Yeah, it isn't without it's issues. But I have seen it used for educational good - I helped on a tour back in 2016 that pointed out historical stops in the area that were Pokestops, and plenty of care was taken to make sure everyone had time to enjoy the stops before moving on. However I do see your point that uh... People can be dumb about it. Especially when hiking like that, like jeez, pls be prepared.

But also they don't have good hiker guides like Shelby who can help them figure out how to do it right. I truly pity these puppy-less humans who will not be able to comprehend the adoration of the hiker doggo.

@roman @Mamatigerj Thank you both! <3

@Syrius I wish it came out when I was in college, it came out like... A year after I graduated lmao. BUT. It does get me outside and gives me an excuse to hang out with friends. I'm usually a homebody and kind of a recluse irl. I'm way more social online.

1,004 - Just like, 80 squats, started late after being on Cooper duty.

394 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 3x Korok triple!

Good thing - OKAY WHO ELSE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR MINDS ABOUT POKEMON Z-A WITH ME

Cooper status - Mom and dad went out tonight so I watched the boi. But lbr. He protects me from BAD THINGS more than I watch him. What are the BAD THINGS? Who knows, but since I don't know what they are, that just means Cooper does an extra good job at protecting me. DUH.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
@Laura Rainbow Dragon Yeah, it isn't without it's issues. But I have seen it used for educational good - I helped on a tour back in 2016 that pointed out historical stops in the area that were Pokestops, and plenty of care was taken to make sure everyone had time to enjoy the stops before moving on.
That is very cool! :approve:
However I do see your point that uh... People can be dumb about it. Especially when hiking like that, like jeez, pls be prepared.

But also they don't have good hiker guides like Shelby who can help them figure out how to do it right.
This, sadly, is a real issue. One that got compounded here during the pandemic due to a confluence of factors that were not a good mix.
  1. indoor recreational activities mostly all got cancelled for months due to public health and safety measures. So:
  2. the Government of Ontario thought it would be swell to compensate the people for everything we had lost by giving everyone free access to Ontario Parks 4 days a week. But:
  3. Provincial Parks are not like municipal parks. In municipal parks the ground cover is grass that's been sprayed with pesticides and mowed to within an inch of its life, or sand that's been well-raked if it's a beach. In municipal parks one can play frisbee barefoot, or lounge about on a picnic blanket wearing nothing more than a bikini and sunscreen and come away unscathed. Provincial Parks have a mandate to protect biodiversity. So they have large swaths of naturalized areas that contain poisonous plants that cause severe skin rashes and burns if you so much as touch them, and black-legged ticks that carry lyme disease, and exposed roots and rocks on the hiking trails (which mostly run right through the middle of the naturalized areas because the whole point to allowing humans in these parks in the first place is so we can experience nature). Also--not down in the south where I live, but further north--there are wolves and bears in provincial parks. Teaching wildlife that humans are an easy source of food is generally a bad thing for everyone concerned--but it's especially bad when the wildlife in question is a bear. Because of these things, Provincial Parks hire an army of summer students every year whose job is to talk to visitors to the parks, take them on guided hikes, and otherwise educate them as to how to be respectful of the park's natural environment and stay safe within it. But:
  4. the summer students also have to be trained on how to be safe in the parks themselves before they can share this information with the public. And the group training sessions most parks used to host for their summer students each year also couldn't happen during pandemic public gathering restrictions. So:
  5. the summer students didn't get hired, and the educational programming didn't happen, during the very same year that a whole bunch of new people who had no prior experience in Ontario Parks started showing up to the parks because admission was all of sudden free, and the people didn't have anything else to do.
And yeah: it was a real mess.

In theory, I want all humans to be able to get out into naturalized areas to experience the benefits of interacting with those places.
In practice, I don't want people out there if they don't know how to be respectful of the environment and safe within it.

Cooper status - Mom and dad went out tonight so I watched the boi. But lbr. He protects me from BAD THINGS more than I watch him. What are the BAD THINGS? Who knows, but since I don't know what they are, that just means Cooper does an extra good job at protecting me. DUH.
Good work, Cooper! Shelby is pleased that you are doing such a great job protecting f1shie and the rest of your family from BAD THINGS. Shelby also takes her job of protecting me--and most especially our bed--from BAD THINGS very seriously. It is a big responsibility!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon It was really cool! I won't lie, I have done Pokémon GO on a short hike with the bestie but the trail wasn't as hardcore as what you're mentioning. We were prepared, the two of us have lived near wooded areas and such so we know to not just yolo it and go out in sandals and shorts lmao. Buuuut I acknowledge not everyone is like us. Common sense around the natural world is gonna become less common as we move away from it.

1,005 - 100 squats!

395 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 5X KOROK TRIPLE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And chest and back light!

Good thing - My throat hurts. But luckily there is a grand variety of tea for me to drink. Also alas I will have to reschedule seeing the bestie until later next month due to circumstances out of both of our control, but! I will just take the weekend to rest, I think I have a cold anyway.

Cooper status - He not only protects from BAD THINGS, but BAD FEELINGS, too! If you pick him up and hold him, he will absorb any bad vibes and turn it into fluff.

(Yes, I held him for about a minute and he just chilled. He lov me. And u.)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks guys <3 I'll be alright. I love y'all.

1,006 - 200 SQUATS BECAUSE I COULD. AND I DID.

396 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 3x korok triple!

Good thing - The therapy Great Dane named Forest came by today to the cancer center next door. He is made of beeg and love. And was super happy when he saw me! I'm one of his favorites.

Cooper status - fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,007 - I was considering lower body blast but I realized every time I try lunges my knees go "NO." ... So I'll uh, do something else for the month. I'll think about it lmao. I did a lot of cleaning after work today so I just did the Korok triple 5x. Does walking around and tossing stuff away count? I mean, I was moving... And squatting a lot lmao.

397 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - FINALLY FRIDAY. And I got some cleaning done. So, woohoo!

Cooper status - FINALLY FLUFFDAY oh wait that is every day, silly me, I am a fool!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,008 - Not much since TUMMYACHE. BUT IT'S OKAY. I KNOW WHY TUMMYACHE EXISTS. IT'S BECAUSE I AM NOT PREGNANT. But I did begin on core control day 1 and 2 so... lessgo. And I went to the farmers market today and got some sourdough bagels until I got TUMMYACHE'D.

398 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - I found out that frog blob plushies from choly knight do not take long to hand sew. Holy frick this is gonna be hysterical.

Here, go have fun.

Cooper status - He help me heal from being not pregnant :) (HE KNOWS I WILL NEVER BE PREGNANT AND WE ARE BOTH FINE WITH THIS)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Oh. Oh I will show y'all.

It's gonna be hilarious when the felt eyes come in. There's gonna be so many. Oh dear God no one will be safe. They're easy to make but I need to make money so. I'm gonna sell 'em too, so people can get frogged AND help me someday get a home.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLAN.

Man we need like, a darebee craft thread, or something.

1,009 - NOT MUCH SINCE TUMMY ACHE AND CLEANING. BUT I AM STILL NOT PREGNANT. Not that I was worried about being pregnant. But I am also not pregnant. Anyway, core control day 3, yay.

399 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - STILL GOT CLEANING DONE THO. So I've lived in the same house all my life so I'm just, going through basically everything ever. It's not that I've never cleaned before, it's just this time it's hilariously deep.

Cooper status - The local ice cream place re opened today. GUESS WHO GOT ICE CREM

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
IT WAS COOPER WHO GOT ICE CREM I did too but... he got his ice crem :)

1,010 - A nice number! Not much today too since... Tired and watching Cooper, but! We did go outside a bit as we do every day - I'm the one who takes him out in the morning, it's a ritual where before I go to work, I give him blueberries and I take him outside before he goes back up to mom. He also likes to do this thing with me where he will jump off a piece of furniture and go into another room so I can pick him up and put him back on it. He basically has me play fetch with himself as the ball. It is silly.

But also I am lifting up a 30 pound fluffweight so I guess that's healthy for me.

400 - Woohoo! I didn't time it, but I did some meditation while waiting for my lunch to heat up at work today. Yeah, meditation at work will probably be healthy for me.

ZORO WORKOUT - Korok triple x5!

Good thing - Quality Cooper time is always good. I mean. Dude. Y'all.

Just get a Shetland Sheepdog, you'll be happier.

Cooper status - he protect me :)

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Kiki

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon - I will save that for tomorrow! I had too much birthday cake. BUT THEN TOMORROW WE BOOTY.

Thank you all for celebrating with me today. I hung out at home, cuddled Coop, had good food, went and did some shopping, booped Coop, hand sewed a capybara plush... (Not done yet. Will post when finished.)

1,011 - @Mamarigerj - DONE. FIFTY SQUATS. I DEED EET.

401 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! And lifting up Cooper to cuddle.

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day.

Cooper status - HE WAS NOT CHILL for some of the day anyway. Someone was knocking on our neighbors door and my neighbors didn't want to answer.

SO HE BOOFED.

MANY TIMES.

HOOMANS WERE AT A DOOR!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT COOPER MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon - I don't know what those are called but I need to do 'em more often. Completed 100/210 today.

@Syrius - ily

1,012 - Forgot to mention - Did core control day 4 yesterday, and day 5 today!

402 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, it's... A rough day. Roosterteeth, the media company, is shutting down. But I am seeing an outpouring of love and memories in regards to it, and that makes me happy. But if you guys could keep my buddy in your prayers that'd be great - They used to work for 'em and will need a new job soon.

Cooper status - gentle soft boi lov u AND HE ALMOST MADE ME LATE FOR WORK BECAUSE INSTEAD OF GOING POTTY OUTSIDE HE WANTED TO LICK THE RAIN OFF THE CHAIRS

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
@Laura Rainbow Dragon - I don't know what those are called but I need to do 'em more often. Completed 100/210 today.
Ya! One-legged bridges are a very fine exercise.

Good thing - Well, it's... A rough day. Roosterteeth, the media company, is shutting down. But I am seeing an outpouring of love and memories in regards to it, and that makes me happy. But if you guys could keep my buddy in your prayers that'd be great - They used to work for 'em and will need a new job soon.
:hug:

Cooper status - gentle soft boi lov u AND HE ALMOST MADE ME LATE FOR WORK BECAUSE INSTEAD OF GOING POTTY OUTSIDE HE WANTED TO LICK THE RAIN OFF THE CHAIRS
I love how much Cooper loves life! There is fun to be had EVERYWHERE, and he is going to find it! :D

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon And I did 'em all for you, my dear friend. You're an absolute sweetpea and we're lucky to have you here.

@Maegaranthelas For real :c But me and some buddies are getting together a lil' care package for them, SHHHH DON'T LET THEM KNOW!!!

@Haleth Thank you, fox friend!

1,013 - Did the rest of the one legged bridges YEEHAW. And some calf raises as I did Duolingo.

403 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, holding Cooper because he’s cute… that counts.

Good thing - Ah. Friday eve. Finally.

Cooper status - he really does chill out when I hold him lmao

To get serious for a sec - if anyone else here is mourning the death of Akira Toriyama and you need someone to talk to, please let me know. I gotchu

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,014 - Core control day 6, 50 one-legged bridges (thanks, Laura!), 50 sitting twists.

404 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! 5x korok triple!

Good thing - Ah, nice weather today. FINALLY.

Cooper status - Y'all so he has this bark that basically means he's SUPER happy/excited. He will bark if he's excited over like food and stuff, but sometimes he just can't help himself and just... Goes nuts lmao. I can't explain it well. But he did it when I got home from work and it made me happy because I MAKE THE CUTEST PUPPER EVER HAPPY.

And here's him licking the furniture.

Like a normal dog.

IMG_3730.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
So I began this post last night, got off my laptop, tried finishing on mobile and I couldn’t access the site on mobile until now. I tried getting into it around 10:40 PM EST, it’s now

@Maegaranthelas Mr. Stanley... I love that.

1,016 - Core control 8!

406 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - chest and back light!

Good thing - Still getting more cleaning done. It's daunting, I do have a problem just, motivating myself to do it. But I gotta keep doing it.

Cooper status - fwuff. Just fwuff. And love. He’s always so happy on the weekends.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,017 - Core control 8!

407 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 100 squat hold punches!

Good thing - MORE SUNLIGHT. OH THANK GOD. SEROTONIN.

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy had a good day today. Why? Because you're his friend.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Syrius - Of course I do! It's so lovely and thoughtful.

1,018 - Oops. Did I do Core Control 8 twice? WHATEVER. WE ON NINE NOW. 50 calf raises because why not.

408 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, and 200 squat hold punches because why not.

Good thing - Oh man I still need to log my Pokemon stuff but uh. Catching a Regirock first try on a quick ball was LEGENDARY.

Cooper status - Soft boy loves you so much, dude.