The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Gandhalfit I know! Poor trees! We tried to avoid having to reprint them, but one error ok, two errors ok, but the third one was really obvious so...

@Tileenah @dancer yes, it's very busy at the moment because besides a reorganization, two audits, and a termination, also two colleagues are out sick. So we're all working double, but maybe I can take Friday off.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 25, level 1
- Code of Abs day 25, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 25

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
I f****ing hate DPD. Once again they send the email "your package has been delivered" but they have not delivered anything. My husband was outside the door looking at the storm the entire time, and no DPD came by but still they say it's delivered. Now how long will it take until I find my package? I looked by the neighbors but I didn't see anything outside their doors, and if they had been at home they would have brought it over by now. Ffs.

Apart from this, day was fine. It's actually cold!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 26, level 1
- Code of Abs day 26, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 26

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

Thanks @Tileenah ! Two hours later a neighbor came by with my package. F**** DPD had delivered it to the next street over, same house number. How idiot can you be?
Anyways, I'm now the proud owner of a plant milk making machine and it is really cool! Super quick to make the milk, 3 minutes from start to drink, and it has a self cleaning function. The only drawback is that it's designed in the UK and it twists open the "wrong" way :D

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 27, level 1
- Code of Abs day 27
- First thing push ups challenge day 27

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Mass Blast" level 1
- Code of Abs day 28, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 28

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

A very rainy weekend so we didn't manage to do very much on the roof. Ah well

Today I used my new machine to make soy milk and now it's fermenting into yogurt. I really hope it's delicious because I eat a lot of yogurt and the waste started to really bother me, if this works out I can save tons of plastic and money too!

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 29, level 1
- Code of Abs day 29, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 29

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 30, level 1 :completed:
- Code of Abs day 30, level 1 :completed:
- First thing push ups challenge day 30 :completed:

I thought I had crafted a well balanced routine for August, and then the new challenge screws it up... Should I progress to a knee push ups challenge (this month it was all wall push ups), or should I switch to the new challenge and give push ups a break? Hmmmm...

:lovely:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Depends on the size of the parcel, too... I once had a huge delivery (cat food -- including canned food, and litter, so heavy AND big) where I had chosen a shop in my street - should have been an easy go with the proper wheel equipment. The shop doesn't take packages that big, so it go delivered to another shop where I had to take either bus or subway. That was an experience.

Anek

@JCU @Sólveig @Tileenah @mavie @PetiteSheWolf @TopNotch @BetaCorvi @Froud @Fremen @Ekaterina @NancyTree

Thank you lovely Bees! :thanku:

@JCU thanks, I'll take your advice!
@Froud I live in the middle of nowhere, online is the only way... And DHL is fantastic for delivery, it's just the DeppenPaketDienst...
@PetiteSheWolf oh wow, that sucks!!

Office day! We had team lunch at the fancy canteen, it was tasty but the vegan option left me rather hungry!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Hotfoot" 1 set
- WoD "Roamer" level 1

:ragdoll:

Anek

@Mamatigerj thanks!

Office day with lots of discussions. I really love my colleague but he's such an endless complications person.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 1, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 1
- Knee push ups challenge day 1

:love:

Anek

@astro_rae thanks!

The yogurt is not very tasty and it didn't thicken as the recipe said, but it's edible. My husband surprised me with a yogurt maker, and I just ordered some yogurt starter culture, let's see if this will have better results.

Yesterday and today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge
- Knee push ups challenge

Anek

@CODawn thanks!

Yesterday was roof work after work, we put up 5 solar panels. Small progress, but progress!
Today we did some pipe work but mostly I read. And bbq in the evening

Yesterday and today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

:hooray:

Anek

Amazing the difference half a bottle of wine and a couple of schnapps do to my weight!!! It really needs to stay a rare occasion.

Just reading today, I started Dune, mostly I bought it because I say Fremen in it :LOL:

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 6, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 6
- Knee push ups challenge day 6

Anek

Today was supposed to be office day, but I had planned to drive in this morning and back out tonight, and it was so rainy and ugly when I was ready to leave that I decided to save the two hours of commute and the traffic dangers and work from home. Much better, and it allowed me to make jota for dinner!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 7, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 7
- Knee push ups challenge day 7

Now I have an appointment with a sandworm about to attack. It's exciting!

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf thanks! It was a bit of a slow start for the first 30 pages or so, but then it really picked up and I'm liking it!
Funny story: Dune is the last movie my mum went to see in the movie theater. After that she only took us to the Disney movies but never went to see something for herself again. Why? No idea! Maybe I should drag her to see Barbie... :muahaha:

A normal day. Some work outside got done.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 8, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 8
- Knee push ups challenge day 8

Have a great evening Bees!

Anek

Today I woke up with lower back pain. It persisted the whole day despite stretching etc. Then after work I walked to the supermarket, a total of 1.2km, and voilà, back is almost perfectly fine again. I really need to start using the standing desk function of my desk...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 9
- Abs & Core challenge day 9
- Knee push ups challenge day 9

Have a glorious evening Bees!

Anek

Thursday was normal day, I finished early and drove to Italy. Friday I went to my mum for lunch, Saturday I went sailing with my dad, his girlfriend, my stepsister, her boyfriend, and their most adorable dog. She's the best dog ever!
Today I went to the beach, it was lovely but very warm, so I had an ice cream.

Ever day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

Anek

Hmmm, yesterday at the beach I didn't put on any sunscreen... My back is a nice brick colour! So today no beach, I went to my mum and I read in the garden. Lovely!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 14, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 14
- Knee push ups challenge day 14

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Hmmm, yesterday at the beach I didn't put on any sunscreen... My back is a nice brick colour! So today no beach, I went to my mum and I read in the garden. Lovely!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 14, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 14
- Knee push ups challenge day 14

I feel you! Same here but I kept my polo shirt on, I have a cyclist tan pattern :)
Lots of moisturing cream!

Anek

@PetiteSheWolf @Tileenah @Baryl @Froud
Thanks Bees! It's getting better, but I would have liked to go to the beach more often than I was able to. Silly bun! 43 years and I still haven't learned to put sunscreen!!

Tuesday I went with an old friend to a bbq, it was nice but very warm, and so many f****** mosquitoes!!
Yesterday I drove home, lots of traffic but all went well. I bought 3 boxes of peaches, and today I've been cooking and canning the whole day. It's like a sauna in the kitchen! But so worth it in winter.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

:hooray:

Anek

A day full of gutter work! Yes because when you re-do a roof, you also need new gutters, and as we want to collect the rainwater in a tank (that already exists, but needs to be emptied and cleaned and that's another major project) we had to re-direct the gutters into it. Fun, with 30+ degrees!
No cooking today, but I made the dough for a peach pie tomorrow. Yum!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT day 18, level 1
- Abs & Core challenge day 18
- Knee push ups challenge day 18

:love:

Anek

Saturday was more gutters, plus baking and canning, and in the evening two friends came by on their way back from a 2 months camping trip in Norway, so we had a nice bbq and talks. Today was absolute relax.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

Anek

Yesterday was office day, it's so hot in there.
Today a normal day, I baked the last pie, canned the last peaches, and cooked the red beet curry.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

Anek

Hmmm, I'm getting bad at posting regularly, it's too hot... But last night we had a scary thunderstorm, for a minute I feared for the crane! But all was well. Hopefully now it will refresh, so we can finish the solar panels on the back.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

Other than that, today I went to pick some plums, but a lot had a worm. Sigh!

Anek

Solar panels on the back roof are done! Yesterday we took advantage of the decent weather and installed the last 15 in the back. We finished just in time before the storm, it was lightening and thundering and we got down a minute before the rain started.
Today we installed some cable holders, but mostly I read a book and made kombucha.

Tomorrow is office day and I'll meet a friend for dinner. It's also supposed to be 14 degrees and wtf, from 32 degrees to 14 in two days.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1
- Abs & Core challenge

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I have to get kombucha, it sounds amazing.
Congrats on the solar panels.

Anek

@Gandhalfit @Tileenah thank you!
@Gandhalfit I can send you the starter if you want to make it yourself. It's super easy, and so tasty!
@Lady Celerity it was!

Office day! I sit too much. My tailbone hurts! I really really need to use the standing desk.
Dinner was delicious! We went to a new vegan vietnamese restaurant and had everything, starter, main, dessert, cocktails... Yum!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1 day 28
- Abs & Core challenge day 28
- Knee push ups challenge day 28