The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@CODawn @roman thank you!

Fully relaxed day. I did a few things in the garden, baked a cake to bring to the office tomorrow, and read on the terrace.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 25, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 25
- Easy Core challenge day 25

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

Did I skip Monday?? Maybe I forgot to click post...
Anyways, Monday and Tuesday were office days, on Monday we had a picnic with the team and then went to collect rubbish from the park next to the office, as activity for the world environment day (which was some weeks ago).
Yesterday I came home and directly went on the roof. Today I took a day off and we worked on the roof the whole day, making progress!

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn level 1
- Lower Abs challenge
- Easy Core challenge

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

Today back to regular work, I'm so, so glad that I have a job in an office... I could not do a carpenter job every day.
But after work there was more roof, it's really looking good!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 29, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 29
- Easy Core challenge day 29

I'm reading a book about physics and I read the sentence "faster than the speed of light", so now Bonnie Tyler is stuck in my head.

:moves:

Anek

Wow, what a day. First call in the morning, a manager whose employee is going through a nasty divorce and might lose access to his beloved child and has been crying in the office. Second call, an employee who is fed up and is leaving. Third call, an employee in tears because of a bad manager. Thank goodness it's Friday! But these are the days where I feel like I'm doing my job, and not just pushing paper.

After work, roof and electrical work. 69.4

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1, done with round 15
- Lower Abs challenge day 30 :completed:
- Easy Core challenge day 30 :completed:

:pose:

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Congratulations on Lower Abs and Easy Core.

I'm sorry for those employees, I hope things will workout for them and for you.

Enjoy your weekend

Anek

@HellYeah @Gandhalfit @JCU @Sólveig @CODawn @Tileenah @BetaCorvi @TopNotch @Fremen @Nihopaloa

Thank you Bees!! :thanku:

Today was roof roof roof. Thank goodness I had to go grocery shopping in the morning, at least I started later!

Before breakfast
My husband distracted me and I forgot the warm up.
- 1 minute HIIT day 1, level 2
- Code of Abs day 1, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 1
- EoD

And now pizza!

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:lovely:

Anek

@Gandhalfit thanks, it was tasty!

@lofivelcro @roman thank you!

Sunday was roof in the morning, we finished a section! :welcome:
And in the evening I went to the Bonnie Tyler and Chris Norman concert. They are both 72 years old!!! I was more than impressed. My friend and I were amongst the youngest in the audience, and the good thing was that because of this, the arena was with chairs :happy: lazy me approved.

Yesterday and today were office days, and now I'll actually have to be in the office every day this week, for one reason or another. But it's good, I get a break from roof work!

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT level 1
- Code of Abs level 1
- First thing push ups challenge

Yesterday I went to the bookstore... Oooops. I'm set for the rest of summer!

Anek

@Mamatigerj @Tileenah @astro_rae thank you!!

Normal office day today, a very nice lunch!
Now I'm home and my husband is in the city, we'll meet on Friday :happy:
When I got home I finally cut the grass! And I harvested whatever cherries were left. First, this year the tree took a break and produced very few cherries, and second, it's grown too big for the protective net so the birds ate at least half... Ah well, next year I'll buy a big net.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 5, level 1
- Code of Abs day 5, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 5

Anek

@NancyTree thank you!

@Gandhalfit it's about 10 years old, and has started really producing about three years ago.

Yesterday and today were busy, lots of work to do with the upcoming reorganization, and today was also staff meeting which was again a fight from start to end. Will they ever resign? I doubt it, unfortunately.

Both dayse Bfore breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1
- Code of Abs, level 1

Tonight when I came home we spent two hours building the scaffolding in the back. It's going to be so hot tomorrow, not sure how much we'll manage to achieve.

Anek

When you start working on the roof at 7:30, the day is really long... Luckily we had to take a great at midday because it was just too hot. Good progress!
Today is full lazy day, it's even too hot for me, an Italian, to be outside.

Yesterday and today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1
- Code of Abs, level 1

Yesterday I was carrying some pieces of wood, and one got stuck in the scaffolding and hit me in my belly so hard, I was unable to breath for a bit! Luckily it's all fine, but I'll need to remember to carry wood above my head in the future, the carpenter said it's a very common injury.

:love:

Anek

@Mamatigerj @Gandhalfit thank you, there's just a bit of a blue spot but I'm perfectly fine now.

Office day! So hot. Productive? A bit but not much. There was a very tasty lentil dahl for lunch, which was great but I was sweating just eating it... A salad would have been better.
Then I took the train home and ofc it was 15 minutes late, and I was 20 minutes early, so I had to stand on the platform in the heat for half an hour...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 10, level 1
- Code of Abs day 10, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 10

The apricots from the tree are soooooo good! 18 this year!

Anek

@TopNotch I think peaches are up there with the apricots!

I'm so glad we live in a very old house whose walls are half a meter thick, because when it's 35 degrees outside I still have cold feet in my home office!
After work I painted some boards for the roof but it was just ridiculously hot.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 11, level 1
- Code of Abs day 11, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 11

Anek

Normal work day. I went to the garden center after work because I needed some compost. I managed to only buy two sets of plants! 6 lettuces and 6 fennels. I already planted them and added a full bag of compost as the earth was so hard and dry. Fingers crossed.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 12, level 1
- Code of Abs day 12, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 12

Have a glorious evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

@Gandhalfit thanks!

Yesterday was a normal day, but I woke up dizzy and faint. I couldn't even do the sun salutations, I thought it was low sugar although I had eaten fully and normally the day before and it's not so hot. But I still felt shaky after breakfast. Luckily it went away by lunchtime and I was able to do my programs in the evening, and even paint the boards and do gardening stuff. So weird. Today I'm perfectly fine despite being too tired to eat more than a yogurt last night. Wtf body?!??

Anyways, both days
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1
- Code of Abs day, level 1

Last night I made a curry with the red beets from the garden, and tonight I'm making a zucchini stew. Both are canned for winter, so practical!
The first green beans are ready too, yay! Now only the tomatoes, aubergines, and bell peppers are being divas.

Anek

An early day. We started on the roof at 7:30 and had to stop at 10:30 because it was unbearably hot. I spent the rest of the day on the couch reading, finished "To Paradise" which was good, and I'm very happy it didn't break my heart like "A Little Life" years ago.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 15, level 1
- Code of Abs day 15
- First thing push ups challenge day 15

Anek

Yesterday was quiet day, I cleaned the house and read. I'm really liking the Murderbot Diaries!
Today was a normal office day.

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 16, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 16
It was too hot for Code of Abs.

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 17, level 1
- Code of Abs day 17, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 17

:love:

Anek

Another normal office day.
I was very undecided on what to make for dinner, tending towards a lazy yogurt, so I did a random internet quiz (literally the first result when I googled "what should I have for dinner") and it suggested breakfast for dinner. Well, that's what a yogurt is, so thank you random internet quiz for confirming my decision.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, day 18, level 1
- Code of Abs day 18
- First thing push ups challenge day 18

Have a great evening Bees!

Anek

On Wednesday I went to see Barbie, it was fun! I dressed all in pink, and I definitely was not the only one!

Yesterday and today, just normal office days.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT, level 1
- Code of Abs day, level 1

Anek

A full day on the roof, good progress!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT day 21, level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day 21
No Code of Abs, I was not in the mood for up and down planks.

:ragdoll:

Anek

Yesterday we went to the Landshuter Hochzeit, a reenactment of a wedding that took place 500+ years ago. It was so crowded, I'm not used to it anymore after three years! It was also very warm and expensive, but at least it's over.

Today was office day and I had to print 860 pages twice, because the first run had several errors... And they had been checked one by one! Sigh. Ofc then I also had to sign them... But at least only about 200.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 1 minute HIIT level 1
- Code of Abs level 1
- First thing push ups challenge day

Now my go-to I-can't-be-bothered dinner: 2 packs of peas with lemon juice.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
It actually sounds exciting but I get you over the mass-crowd effect.

All those trees (times 860) 🥴

Happiness for all 🙏