Whirly's Wanderings

Whirly

Ranger from Colorado
Pronouns: she/her
10/24/22 - Monday

Morning:

:v: 15 minute walk outside
:v: First Thing Push-Ups Challenge - Day 23 (2 sets of 15 incline push-ups)

Not Done:
:x: Hybrid Calisthenics

Consecutive Days of Exercise: 925

~~~

Thanks, @JCU! :)

My husband came home from a week-long trip today. He wasn't feeling great while he was traveling, so he took a rapid test as soon as he got back to our apartment (we both masked up and kept our distance while we were waiting for the test results). Sure enough, he came back positive for covid. :( Since I had had little to no exposure at that point, I called my dad and asked if I could stay at his house for the time being. He said yes, so I quickly grabbed what I thought I might need for a week and headed over to his house. I'm super bummed that my husband is sick and that I can't go back to my apartment for who-knows-how-long. But, I'm glad I have a place I could go instead of exposing myself to a second bout of covid. :mask:

Whirly

Ranger from Colorado
Pronouns: she/her
Thanks for the well wishes and healing vibes, @JCU, @Sif_Shepard, @Gandhalfit, @Froud, @NancyTree, @Anek, and @CODawn! :heartsit:

My husband has finally recovered and I'm back home after 10 days away. I spent part of the time at my dad's house and part at my mom's house - I'm so glad I had places I could go so I didn't have to expose myself to covid again. But, it is so nice to be home again!

Now, to catch up on my log...