Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @JCU
@Nanna Io - Yep, run into that one too in the past. It's almost like they don't want to talk to their customers!

Fortunately my anxiety is back to normal (For me) even after I had "Fun" buying a mobile phone:-
Me:- "I'd like a phone, the cheapest you have."
Salesperson:- "Certainly." *Begins trying to sell me a fancy (And probably expensive) looking Smartphone*
Me:- "Sorry, I just want a really basic phone, for emergencies."
Salesperson:- "Certainly." *Begins trying to sell me an almost identical Smartphone*
Me:- "Umm... I think I'll look somewhere else."

Ended up ordering a nice one over the Internet, it still has buttons!

Anyways, back to exercising:-

40 Raised Leg Circles (EotD) done (Over 3 sets),
Power 20 done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 12 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 5 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets with 10 Inclined Push-ups. I've reached the point where I have a World Map to pootle about on, I'm just going to assume my daily walks cover any distance I have to travel).

And that's it for today, gotta wait in for the new phone to be delivered then I can finally get everything sorted. Having a Festive Pie I brought for dinner, it's a whole Christmas dinner wrapped in pastry. :cantwait:
See y'all Sunday!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree - It's mostly sorted now. Never realised using a mobile phone was so complicated though, people make it look so easy.

Another week of exercise done! I bit off more than I could chew trying to do all the Pandora side quests, my arms got too noodlely to do more than 2 sets, so I'll be finishing everything off tomorrow:-

Tempered Steel done (3 sets with Housemate),
40 Tricep Dips (EotD) attempted (Using a chair I managed 20, I'll do the other 20 tomorrow),
Day 13 of Power Punch attempted (2 sets with Housemate, doing the final set tomorrow),
Day 6 of Age of Pandora attempted (Put together a routine to try and get all the side quests done:- 50 March Steps > 50 Step Jacks > 50 March Steps > 20 Inclined Push-ups > 50 March Steps > 100 Backfists > 50 March Steps. Just too much for my arms on top of everything else though and I managed 2 sets of the 4 I wanted to do, I'll do the rest tomorrow).

And that's it for today, going to go rest my wriggily arms :ragdoll:, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
First day of the week done :yas:

Got all my unfinished stuff from yesterday wrapped up, plus a bit extra:-

20 Tricep Dips from yesterday done (In 2 sets with a chair),
60 Seconds Balance Hold (EotD) done (In one go, 30 seconds a leg),
Day 6 of Age of Pandora done (3 Side Quests turned in, 380 Scraps earnt),
Days 13 and 14 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Work of Art done (3 sets with Housemate).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@TopNotch - Yep, it's not like you can do anything while you wait either, because you just know they'll turn up when you're busy :mad:
To his credit, the guy did phone up and let me know I'd been bumped by an emergency, but he didn't know how long it would take.

Didn't want to exercise today, too cold! But I persevered:-

100 Side Shoulder Taps (EotD) done (Over 3 sets with Housemate),
Monkey King done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 15 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 7 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets, ankle can manage High Knees and Jumps now, if I'm careful!).

And that's it for today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
So tired at the moment :exhausted:, managed to sleep through my alarm on Friday (So no exercising) and almost managed to do it again yesterday and today, dragged myself through today's workouts though:-

40 Split Lunges (EotD) done (Over 2 sets),
Day 16 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 8 of Age of Pandora done (Did Part 1 at level 1 okay, if a little wobbly, but couldn't manage 5 solid minutes of Arm Hold or Speed Punching, had to rest quite a few times I definitely lost that guy's fish),
Courage to Change done (3 sets with Housemate).

Supposed to go to Christmas market today, but it's another rainy Sunday so I may have a nap instead :night:
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Ooooh you are in Pandora! How are you liking it?
It's fun so far, feels a lot more like a RPG than the others I've done.

It's been a few days. Was feeling very low and drained, just getting up in the morning was tough enough, never mind doing anything else!
Feeling a bit more with it today, so I dragged myself through some exercises:-

60 Seconds Bridge Hold (EotD) done (In one go),
Day 17 of Power Punch done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 1 of Step-Up done (3 sets),
Bring It On done (3 sets with Housemate. Had to replace the Seal Jacks with Step Jacks after the first batch of 20 aggravated my stupid ankle again),
Day 9 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets at Level 2, replaced the 2 Jumping Squats with 20 regular ones. Beating up giant Rats, that classic RPG staple).

Started reading World War Z (Probably not the best book to tackle when you're a bit depressed!), been an interesting read so far, but how the zombie outbreak spirals out of control is uncomfortably similar to how the recent pandemic was handled, really makes you think how we would have coped had Covid been more serious than it was.

Got workmen turning up very early tomorrow (Landlord is replacing our heating system for some reason), but I do want to try and do a bit of exercising, even if it's just the EotD, if I succeed I'll see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Managed to sleep through my alarm :exhausted:
Plus more workmen, so just basic exercising again:-

Day 19 of Power Punch done,
Day 3 of Step-Up done (4 sets),
30 Seconds Sit-Up Punches (EotD) done (Still can't do Sit-Ups, so Crunch Punches).

So that's it for today, trying a new recipe for dinner, Prawn and Onion Bhaji Burgers.
I might try doing the basics again tomorrow, if I do I'll see y'all then!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Wednesday exercises!?! :saywhat:
If I keep this up I'll be able to get one of those streak badges!

60 Seconds Raised Leg Hold (EotD) done (In one go, 30 seconds a leg),
Day 20 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 4 of Step-Up done.

Exercise streak:- 4 Days.

Yesterday's dinner went well, even though the Onion Bhaji's turned into Spicy Onion Pancakes, tonight's is Chicken Caesar Sandwich with Chips.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Another day done :yas:

Here Be Dragons (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 10 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets),
Day 21 of Power Punch done,
Day 5 of Step-Up done.

Exercise Streak:- 5 Days.

Last nights Chicken Caesar Sandwiches were yummy, although the Housemate didn't like the Caesar dressing I made, which is a shame because I'm making a Caesar salad tonight to go with Pizza Potatoes. It's nice to be cooking again even though it's just simple stuff, lately we've been falling back in to old habits and relying too much on microwave dinners.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Cold this morning, Housemate is officially on exercise strike until it warms up.

100 Backfists (EotD) done (In one go!),
Day 22 of Power Punch done,
Day 6 of Step-Up done,
Master Plan (WotD) done (3 sets, I think it's been too long since I did any work on my abs these were tough!),
Day 11 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets at level 1).

Streak:- 6 Days.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Now I would argue that exercise helps with the cold, but maybe that's just me :eyes:
I said the same thing, but she doesn't agree. Doesn't help that she'd have to remove the 6 blankets she's currently wrapped up in to do anything.

Saturday exercising! :move:

50 W-extensions (EotD) done (Over 3 sets, did these standing up though),
Day 23 of Power Punch done,
Day 7 of Step-Up done.

Streak:- 7 Days.

Today I've gotta do everything I planned to do yesterday, not sure what happened to Friday there just didn't seem to be very much of it.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
My Housemate may be on to something about it being too cold to exercise (Although she did try to do a bit), really struggled today and didn't manage to finish everything:-

60 Seconds O-Pose Hold (EotD) done (In one go),
Super X attempted (Managed 2 sets with Housemate),
Day 12 of Age of Pandora attempted (Managed 2 out of 5 sets, I'll do the rest tomorrow. I've gone down the 'Save the girl' route, although I probably would've let her die if I'd known Burpees were involved!),
Day 24 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 8 of Step-Up done.

No taking it easy today, gotta get the place all Christmassy and get the cards written. Wish we could go back to when we didn't put much effort in (It had almost got to the point where we didn't celebrate at all), maybe in the future.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Not quite so cold today, yay! :welcome:

30 Seconds Windmills (EotD) done (In one go with Housemate),
Day 12 of Age of Pandora finished (Got the remaining 3 sets done, took forever to get those final 10 Burpees done :stomp:),
Hammer done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 25 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 9 of Step-Up done.

9 Days exercise streak (I forgot this yesterday!).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@Lady Celerity - Thanks! For some reason I got it in my head that if I couldn't do a full set of workouts it wasn't worth doing any, but now I've realised every bit counts.

Another day done:-
20 Push-Up Shoulder Taps (EotD) done (Had to spread them over 3 sets),
Upper Body Sculpt done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 13 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets at level 1, only managed to Bounce through most of 1 set before my ankle went, replaced them with March Steps),
Day 26 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 10 of Step-Up done.

10 Day Streak.

I'm thinking I should get my ankle looked at, because I can walk on it fine I haven't worried about it, but it's been about a month and I still have trouble jumping and on stairs/slopes.
Won't be tomorrow though, got more workmen in.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Had a rotten headache all morning, so just a little bit of exercise:-

2 Minutes Side Leg Extensions (EotD) done (2 lots of 1 minute),
Day 28 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 12 of Step-Up done.

12 Day streak.

Not looking forward to going grocery shopping today but I need some veg for dinner (It's Chicken Provincial), might have a nap afterwards.
See y'all tomorrow! :night:

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Two solid weeks of exercise done, yay! :chicken:But I also seem to be coming down with a cold, boooo! :sadness:

2 Minutes Side-to-Side Backfists (EotD) done (In one go with Housemate),
Day 30 of Power Punch done (Finally completed with Housemate. :phew:Feels like I've been working on this one forever!),
Day 14 of Step-Up done.

Going to take it easy today, finish painting my Knight and make some Chicken Rice for dinner.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Lady Celerity @Sif_Shepard @NancyTree @JCU @Mianevem @TopNotch @JohnStrong @Fremen @BetaCorvi @SlothEnergy

Another week done! Somehow all the punching today was tougher on my arms than when I was doing Power Punch :climb:

30 Butterfly Sit-Ups (EotD) done (In 3 sets of 10, I almost did 1 actual Sit-Up! Otherwise they were all Crunches),
He Who Fights With Monsters (WotD) done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 15 of Step-Up done,
Day 15 of Age of Pandora started (Managed to finish the Fish Delivery, carved most of the statue but haven't started collecting the worms, hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow!).

Exercise streak = 15 Days! By video game rules I'm officially an E Rank exerciser!

Finished painting my Knight (I'll have to take a picture so y'all can see what I waste my time on!), gotta think of what to work on next.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @BetaCorvi @Matan @Sif_Shepard @NancyTree @PetiteSheWolf @JCU

Didn't get all my exercises done today. Had to stop and get changed after the neighbours invited themselves in for a cup of tea, in the guise of giving us our Christmas cards (Why couldn't they just leave them in the letterbox like a normal person? :stomp: ). I'll add whats left on to tomorrow:-

40 Knee-In with Back Kick (EotD) started (Did 15),
Day 15 of Age of Pandora continued (Finished carving the statue and made a start on collecting the worms),
Day 16 of Step-Up done.

If people are going to start randomly turning up I'd better get this place looking a bit tidier, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Froud
@NancyTree - I guess, I'm just not much of a people person.
@TopNotch - But what if me sitting around in my exercise outfit combo of boxers and vest gives them the wrong idea? :LOL:

Did well today:-

(Day 17)
25 Knee-In with Back Kick done (Finished yesterdays EotD),
60 Seconds Side Bends (EotD) done (In one go with Housemate),
Power 25 done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 17 of Step-Up done,
Day 15 of Age of Pandora finished,
Day 16 of Age of Pandora done (Went the Punching route, very proud of myself for doing the whole 5 minutes without a break!).

And now my arms are extra floppy :ragdoll:
I remembered to take a picture of my Knight (Bare in mind, I'm not actually that good at this painting lark and this one was extra tricky):-
GtMVbLE.jpg
It's nice to be doing my hobbies regularly again. Now I'm not spending as much time on social media I not only have more time for other things, I'm not getting as worried and sad as I used to, so I feel like doing stuff too! :chicken:
See y'all tomorrow!