Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
5/1/2024:

I can't believe I didn't thank everyone yesterday like I had wanted to, oops! :thanks:

It does mean a lot to me that you came here and noticed, so double thank yous to @CODawn, @Syrius, @JCU, @Sólveig, @NancyTree, @PetiteSheWolf, @Fremen, @TopNotch, @Anek & @Mamatigerj! :lovely:

Today was a good day.

It ended up being Jumping Jacks day and I didn't even plan it. It was basically a part of everything including my bonus workout and I dig it since I'm just going in my order. :bigsmile:

Work was alright, one of my favorite people let me know one of my bands is playing in August. So when I got home I jumped and bought tickets.

So I will be seeing Slipknot in August and it will also be 25 years to the month since I did that for the first time at the 2nd or 3rd Ozzfest before anyone knew who they were. We sure as heck didn't.

We had to wait many months for their first album to finally come out and it blew us away when it did.

So excited! Can't wait!
:worried:

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (3rd Days/6 Sets)
  • Jumping Jacks EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (1st Day/5sets)
  • You've Got to Move It, Move It WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - I don't remember ever having done squat jacks or the plank to jacks, but I did today and I liked it. lol

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 83 Active Zone Minutes (6,817 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,868 Steps (567,928 Steps YTD) - Love when I land on even numbers!
  • Distance: 3.0 Miles (236.83 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,543 Calories (147,968 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
5/2/2024:

Today was a good day.

Work was fine. I'm working from home tomorrow though so I'm happy.

My husband took off, but he's going to NYC tomorrow. I have a meeting in the afternoon, but it's only about stupid reports I will need and if they can make them. So should be easy on my part.

I'll also get to clean on my lunch and better enjoy my weekend. :happy:

Today ended being squats day so to speak. My Cardio Blast challenge had me doing 100 and then it was in the WotD as well.

I wanted to do it all at once, but I did two sets of x50. I was good, I didn't count what was in Boss Level towards those points, but I did have a fleeting thought. LOL.

Felt great afterwards. Still do!

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (4th Day/x100)
  • Supermancat Stretch Hold EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (2nd Day/3sets)
  • Boss Level WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - The force was with me! ;)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 100 Active Zone Minutes (6,917 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,934 Steps (574,862 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.03 Miles (239.86 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,683 Calories (149,651 Calories YTD)

Ladislav

Scout from Budapest, Hungary
Pronouns: he, him
"Rookie"
Dear MadamMeow,

let me ask you something. But please, indeed, do not feel or think any harm, or negative about my question. it is just clear curiosity.
I am reading your thread, and this is like a "Dear Diary", as you post your activities from morning to evening day by day.
Is this huge exposure, this publicly lived life some American speciality? Are American people so direct, friendly?

Sorry, I live in Europe, Hungary, and I've never been to the USA, so I have never had the chance to talk with anybody born and lived in your country, but in my country people are very very withdrawn, we do not even know the names of our immidiate neighbours. We'd rather wait a bit if we need to take out the trash, just don't have to talk to anyone. So you seem a bit weird to me, but at the same time I am a little envious what a frendly folks you are, and how sullen and lonely we are here..
Please again, don't take my question as an insult in any way.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/3/2024:

Well @Ladislav I am actually an introvert and do not talk to many people in real life. I've always been more of a writer.

I am also a bit sullen & maybe lonely in real life, for many years, but for the past few I have been actively trying to keep positive outlooks even in trying times. It has been more helpful for me as opposed to just surrendering to despair which I have done for a few decades. Nothing has become of surrendering, I am currently fighting for better.

I've developed this form style for myself as it's easier for me to update. I know the time I am doing things does not affect anything, but I have it broken it out for myself as I know how many minutes I have to work with and that is myself tracking what I can take from it as opposed to doing nothing.

Also, I do jogging sets where I count to 300 arm pumps from my fitbit arm for my jogging to count as earning an active hour, but most often I stop counting after hitting that "minimum" and instead let my mind be free to wander which is more enjoyable. So I do much more than what I report and that gets totalled in the step count :)

The rest of the dear diary type is that for me, it keeps it interesting. Also helps me process what is going on in my world. Others here do it as well and it's nice to get to know other people I would not otherwise be able to "meet". I would not say that it is only an American type of custom as some of these people are in other countries.

But I understand why others may not want to do this and that is alright, too. The internet is full of unsavory characters, I understand that very much, I have encountered many from other places. I try to keep that in mind as I update as to not reveal too much.

Friday was a good day, this weekend is as well, but I definitely caught a cold from my husband. Hit me Friday night.

Work was fine, got my chores done like I wanted which was extra helpful since I just feel blah now.

Friday my thighs were nice and tight from all the squats on Thursday. Some things were a little hard, but I managed to get my workout done properly and also managed to
get every hour as active on Friday as well.

Had a few good phone calls in the afternoon and that had me just pacing for an hour. My step count was much higher than normal and that made me happy.

I have a lot to think about. So close to having things I have been trying for work out, but at the same time I want them to work out and not be something regretful.

And Miyagi has been very cute. Still no cuddles, but he's shedding his winter coat so he's demanding my brushies and still playing mouse with me in the kitchen a little to keep bonding. I stretched my leg out at one point to try to keep the mouse from being hit under the stove. He then started attacking my foot instead, but he did not use his claws so I know he doesn't want to hurt me. lol

1714914176875.png

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (5th Day/6sets)
  • Leg Raises Hold EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (3rd Day/5sets)
  • Walk, Run, Repeat WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) -

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - All nine hours had this today!

Stats:
  • 72 Active Zone Minutes (6,989 Minutes YTD)
  • 12,532 Steps (587,394 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 5.37 Miles (239.86 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,103 Calories (151,754 Calories YTD)

Ladislav

Scout from Budapest, Hungary
Pronouns: he, him
"Rookie"
5/3/2024:

Well @Ladislav I am actually an introvert and do not talk to many people in real life. I've always been more of a writer.

I am also a bit sullen & maybe lonely in real life, for many years, but for the past few I have been actively trying to keep positive outlooks even in trying times. It has been more helpful for me as opposed to just surrendering to despair which I have done for a few decades. Nothing has become of surrendering, I am currently fighting for better.

I've developed this form style for myself as it's easier for me to update. I know the time I am doing things does not affect anything, but I have it broken it out for myself as I know how many minutes I have to work with and that is myself tracking what I can take from it as opposed to doing nothing.

Also, I do jogging sets where I count to 300 arm pumps from my fitbit arm for my jogging to count as earning an active hour, but most often I stop counting after hitting that "minimum" and instead let my mind be free to wander which is more enjoyable. So I do much more than what I report and that gets totalled in the step count :)

The rest of the dear diary type is that for me, it keeps it interesting. Also helps me process what is going on in my world. Others here do it as well and it's nice to get to know other people I would not otherwise be able to "meet". I would not say that it is only an American type of custom as some of these people are in other countries.

But I understand why others may not want to do this and that is alright, too. The internet is full of unsavory characters, I understand that very much, I have encountered many from other places. I try to keep that in mind as I update as to not reveal too much.

Friday was a good day, this weekend is as well, but I definitely caught a cold from my husband. Hit me Friday night.

Work was fine, got my chores done like I wanted which was extra helpful since I just feel blah now.

Friday my thighs were nice and tight from all the squats on Thursday. Some things were a little hard, but I managed to get my workout done properly and also managed to
get every hour as active on Friday as well.

Had a few good phone calls in the afternoon and that had me just pacing for an hour. My step count was much higher than normal and that made me happy.

I have a lot to think about. So close to having things I have been trying for work out, but at the same time I want them to work out and not be something regretful.

And Miyagi has been very cute. Still no cuddles, but he's shedding his winter coat so he's demanding my brushies and still playing mouse with me in the kitchen a little to keep bonding. I stretched my leg out at one point to try to keep the mouse from being hit under the stove. He then started attacking my foot instead, but he did not use his claws so I know he doesn't want to hurt me. lol

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (5th Day/6sets)
  • Leg Raises Hold EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (3rd Day/5sets)
  • Walk, Run, Repeat WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) -

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - All nine hours had this today!

Stats:
  • 72 Active Zone Minutes (6,989 Minutes YTD)
  • 12,532 Steps (587,394 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 5.37 Miles (239.86 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,103 Calories (151,754 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/6/2024:
Thank yous to @JCU, @NancyTree, @Sólveig, @Fremen, @PetiteSheWolf, @Anek, @CODawn, @Syrius & @Ladislav! :loveit:

Today was a good day.

Definitely still sick, but much better than yesterday. I just keep taking Vitamin C.

I worked from home. Doing reports I really would rather have my double monitors for, but I hate when other people are visibly sick and still come in like nothing is wrong, or worse pretend it's allergies when we know it's not, so not looking to be the pot calling the kettle black as we we say over here.

But despite that, my day was nice. Got to do something for one of my favorite people, so hopefully it was helpful.

I did extra for my workout. That helped me breathe better for awhile after, too.

I felt like things maybe were not being that effective, but my active minutes were up so I was hitting the zone. :)

I pushed out the bonus workout I was going to skip mainly because it was a 10 minute thing and might have been harder to add in another day since everything depends on when I can get started.

It ended up being 6-7 sets total. There was definitely at least six sets confirmed, but it was also possible I lost track and did an extra. :happy:

Miyagi slept on my bed most of the day all sprawled out. He actively sought my brushies twice, we played mouse in the morning and he was very happy I was around. Rain has since stopped and it warmed up so he is back out on his hunt.

Hoping I get him in before bed. I could have slept next to him yesterday, but since I'm sick I stayed on my couch. Would hate to give him anything. I was happy he waited for me to wash my hands a few times before petting & playing with him, he's usually time pressed. lol

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (6th & 7th Days/6sets each)
  • Clamshells EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (6th Day/3sets)
  • Watch Me Shine WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (10min) -

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - All nine hours again today!

Stats:
  • 93 Active Zone Minutes (7,082 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,147 Steps (595,541 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.5 Miles (243.36 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,549 Calories (153,303 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/7/2024:

Today was a good day.
Went in today and got a lot of reports done.

Definitely feel more better than sick, but I did have to go outside at one point to cough for a minute. Had a cough drop at the time and everything, but couldn't make that darn tickle go away. :happy:

Got a surprise I wasn't expecting to be today. Just need one major assurance to be settled and then hopefully I can start moving forward again.

And generally it was bright and sunny.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (8th Day (x200) & 9th Day/6sets) - The x200 was Half Jacks that they gave me all day to do. I did 4 sets of x50 during the routine here.
  • Side Kicks EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (7th Day/5sets)
  • Gone Wild WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (10min) - I skipped doing an Office workout for my bonus, mainly because my chair has wheels and I needed a static, but ironically enough, it was a workout just like that which appeared in my google feed one day that lured me here. Back then, I would have never thought I would make it as far as I have!

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 96 Active Zone Minutes (7,178 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,608 Steps (604,149 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.74 Miles (247.1 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,729 Calories (155,032 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/8/2024:

Thank you @Mamatigerj! Almost all the way now, but I did have to go outside for a cough fit once again today. Not too many tissues needed at all at least. :)

Today was a good day.

It was also a super spacey day. I was doing everything wrong, but catching myself at least.

Had a meeting about reports I was the only one of my team that was ready for, but I helped two leaders figure out how to go through it so they were prepared too. So the meeting went well. My manager and the other lady from the other plant didn't say a word or log anything like we did though. :sus:

But that's ok, I covered my own buttocks. :happy:

Received a big breakthrough I have been waiting for at the end of the day. Is a huge weight off my shoulders.

Then even better, when I was showering tonight, I figured out a really good way to go about what I need to do next. I like when things come to me out of nowhere when not even thinking about it. LOL

I should be much less spacey tomorrow now.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (10th Day/6sets)
  • Hop Heel Clicks EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (8th Day/3sets)
  • Keeper WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 98 Active Zone Minutes (7,276 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,385 Steps (611,534 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.2 Miles (250.3 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,603 Calories (156,635 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/9/2024:

Today was a good day.

I didn't sleep well last night. Not necessarily in a bad way, just took me awhile to get to sleep. My mind has been racing.

So I was tired when I woke up. Wasn't letting it phase me.

Time was not particularly my friend, but I didn't let it bother me. I reminded myself tomorrow is another day.

I started my workout later than I like, so no time for a bonus one, which would have been cool cause I'm up to an abs one so I could have called it abs day. :happy:

But the day picked up from there. At first my boss got me side tracked from my normal activities, but I wasn't mad about it.

I put together a quick contact list of the names of the people I send my reports to and noted a few emails that I need. So I'm happy that will get wrapped up. It's a couple years outdated for some groups.

Then after everything I normally do was done out of order, it all still got done.

Had a very impromptu meeting and I had notes I had been holding so I was able to contribute a few good things and I clarified a couple others that weren't being explained the right way.

And then lunch was nice and the afternoon was just a delight. I worked up nerve to ask something that was bothering me for a couple weeks and it's not actually an issue at all so now I feel better about what I'm going to do and I am excited!

So will sleep easier tonight. :)

Then after work we had a scary wasp in the house. It looked like a paper wasp I think.

Came in with my husband when he took the trash out. We were both terrified, but we kept calm somehow. I put on my winter coat and sunglasses and tried to vacuum it up.

I failed but it was behind window curtains. My husband ended up getting it, we saw it go in and heard it get sucked up.

Took the vacuum outside and it was nowhere to be found. I think it's dead in the bottom part of it, but who knows. I took it apart as much as possible looking through everything.

We put two contractor garbage bags around it and it's in the basement. Hopefully this never happens again!

wasp larvae GIF

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (11th Day/6sets)
  • W-Extensions EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (9th Day/5sets)
  • Lazy Abs WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 71 Active Zone Minutes (7,347 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,611 Steps (619,145 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.29 Miles (253.59 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,704 Calories (158,339 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/10/2024:

Lol @Sólveig & @TopNotch :imp:

I have to bring it up later today. I'm 95% sure I will be ok, but yeah, that other 5% of me is screaming at me to forget it. :happy:

Friday was a good day and so is the weekend.
Time was not quite being my friend again on Friday, but I didn't drown and I got mostly everything I needed to done.

Yesterday went out for dinner with my husband and we had a great time as always. After, we went and I made myself a hair appointment during an upcoming vacation week I have coming up.

It's been over a year so I'm due. I have to avoid going as long as possible so it can get to the length I want. I like really long hair.

A girl I work with told me how to ask for the trim so hopefully they won't piss me off taking more than I want to off.

Yesterday I beat Princess Peach Showtime so I'm happy for that. I did it perfect, now I have to go through all the levels and find three ninjas. Since I got all of the sparkle gems, this is very easy so far. A new Paper Mario is coming out May 23, so I'll see if I can finish this all the way or not, but if not I won't be bothered.

Today is chilly & rainy, but that made Miyagi come in to nap today. He's been so cute and well mannered lately. He played a lot with me on Friday morning.

1715515437691.png

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (12th Day/x100) - They gave all day for finishing, but I did 1 set x100.
  • Crunch Kicks EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (10th Day/3sets)
  • Up & Down WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 43 Active Zone Minutes (7,390 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,239 Steps (624,384 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.31 Miles (255.9 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,708 Calories (160,247 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/13/2024:

Thank you @GentleOx, @PetiteSheWolf & @Mamatigerj! When I brush him, I tell him he looks dapper and he gets a kick out of that. :happy:

Now if only he would cuddle, Gentle Ox. He is a "proximity" cat. He will sit by us, but not want to snuggle.

But in his defense, when he day naps on the bed, everytime we walk past the room he is in a different position. So this guy wants my entire side of the bed to himself!

I went in after he started and he had his head by where I needed to put mine. Then he moved away more toward the pillow. :sus:

That's right, if he goes to bed first, I sleep at the foot of the bed. Luckily I'm small so it's still very comfortable. lol

But there has been a few times he took cuddles from us. Mostly in winter, but we will take it. ;)

Today was a good day.

Although I started my workout timely it ran into my makeup time.

I did it all though! Just no bonus and was pumped cause it had my heart rate up pretty good. :)

The new system team is getting so insane with what they expect from us, and delusional about the outcome of what they are building, that they made the choices I'm struggling with very easy.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (13th & 14th Days/6sets each)
  • Side Jacks EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (13th Day/3sets)
  • Hammertime WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 112 Active Zone Minutes (7,502 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,049 Steps (632,433 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.59 Miles (259.49 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,668 Calories (161,915 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/14/2024:

Today was a good day.

Miyagi was outside this morning and when I called him after makeup time, he was on top of the AC in my bedroom window.

Now, there were mourning doves there that nested. I believe they were all ok thankfully. When I first opened the door, I saw one prancing away on the walkway in front of my steps.

Then I heard Miyagi in the other direction and that is when I saw him. He was quite proud of course. It's a new spot he just found.

Luckily the dove mates were there for at least two weeks. I think that is enough time for eggs to hatch. I didn't see any signs of damage.

I thought he was stuck up there and the bushes are so thick and tall, I couldn't reach him. I finished getting dressed and made my coffee for work. I was wondering if a step stool would help anything, but luckily he was on the steps after that point.

Then he came in for an inside nap while I went to work.

I have loved those doves since at least before 2012, they come back every year. I like to think they are always the same ones, but I don't want to disappoint myself by googling life spans or anything like that in case that is a no chance thing. lol

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (15th Day 6sets & 16th Days x200 Side Leg Raises) - They give all day for the x200, but I did 4sets x50.
  • Knee Strikes EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (14th Day/3sets)
  • Moxie WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 82 Active Zone Minutes (7,551 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,049 Steps (640,482 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.42 Miles (262.91 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,542 Calories (163,457 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/15/2024:

Thank you @TopNotch! I said it better there than I probably would have ended up with tonight. My brain is fried. :happy:

Also @graoumia, I count to that to know I hit the minimum I'm looking for, and also make my mind stop for those three minutes, but I often keep going for however long I can around that and then I let my mind wonder again. I try to make sure I keep to positive things during this time. :)

Today was a good day in the all in all.

Had a great workout today and that had me in a good mood for the morning.

Plus my thighs felt tightened, but not in a bad way and the pants I had on started falling down when I was doing burpees so I had to retire those for future donation.

Then late morning I started getting mildly annoyed when preparing for a meeting today. I had to spend an hour and a half filling out a shared excel file to defend why I need certain reports, when I already hand wrote this information on the examples I turned in...and then I scrolled the entire file and I had like 10-15 things. The VP guy in the other state had a bunch at least, my VP didn't have anything, but guessing cause the other guy had what he would have put. That's fine. My lady manager had one she barely uses and the other girl from the other state had a big fat ZERO.

Now, all the ones I turned in were for things I use to make excels. So all the reports Inside Reps use were not turned in at all. Plus the other two ladies didn't have to talk in the meeting although the lack of effort should have been called out. Seriously. :rage:

But then for my turn in the meeting I got really pissed off. Thankfully I was at my desk and had the phone on mute. They are taking away everything I love to do and won't let me do reports I've been doing for the President for years.

THINGS I HAVE BEEN PROUD OF!

So they are making me extend an insane amount of effort to create a dead end position with nothing to look forward to. This was the third new system meeting where I received a demotion in it.

So yes, for the next few hours, I was literally just seething with rage. Although I knew this was the plan for awhile and it was coming so was not surprised.

What I am really upset about was this was the best place I worked in my career.

The real deal is there is a top level above my group intentionally trying to make me quit. The positive part of that is my department is fucked (excuse me) if they do since my other team members are not computer people who will be able to train the reps and the training is on us...so yeah.

I'm not the only want who has been or is targeted. My manager got her position demoted too and of course with all the parts I wanted to grow into for the future.

Multiple other managers got the gift of new bosses they didn't need and had to train. So they got demoted, too. It's not just me although I'm a low end on the totem pole who worked myself up to some pretty cool stuff to now be knocked down to even lower on the totem pole...

I've gotten 4 other jobs since this started, but when comparing pros & cons they were not enough to make the leap. Now they have turned this thing into something so ridiculous those comparisons would not have been voted the same way at this point.

So DEEP BREATH. I still believe the universe will come through for me in one way or another.

Plus I did a good solid 20 minutes of in the wheelie chair desk "pushups" during this time and my arms feel great from it at least. So there is that.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (17th Day 6sets)
  • Burpees EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (15th Day/5sets)
  • Hot Potato WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 89 Active Zone Minutes (7,640 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,736 Steps (647,218 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.92 Miles (265.83 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,642 Calories (165,099 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
5/16/2024:

Thank you @graoumia!

Today was a good day.

I had the perfect wake up this morning. My husband woke up out of nowhere and Miyagi wanted in. So his Jedi mind magic worked. :happy:

My husband gave him a snack and then he came and stole my husband's bed so he slept by me. I told him good kitty. My husband went to the couch. :)

Then 7 minutes before my husband would have work me up with a good morning, Miyagi came by me to basically boop me and let out a quiet Meow. So cute, he was saying the good morning. He knows I get up at that point and he usually gets up with me.

So this time he woke me up and I tended to him, eventually leading outside.

Then I was all happy to have been done with the internet very timely so I could have ample time for my workout.

Except Miyagi was back and wanted attention. Of course I gave it to him. We had a great time, brushies playing.

Then he had a snack and went in the basement. I did a faster version of my stretches. Just did the last one, was on my back with my legs in the air and he came back.

If you heard of Jekyll & Hyde, I now had Hyde. He was now mad at me for I don't know what.

He gave me a disappointed Meow then started biting my arm. He was sizing up jumping at my face, but then he grabbed my arm again and this time started kicking it, but thankfully no claws.

So I played with him again to help get the aggression out until he got bored and went to bed.

I started way late, but I got my basics done at least. lol

Here he is having a round with my husband tonight. Miyagi got the ribbon wrapped around himself. Crazy kitty.

1715906726347.png

Morning:
  • 30 Days of Cardio Blast (18th Day 6sets)
  • Jumping Jacks EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Abs & Core Blast (16th Day/3sets)
  • Six o'Clock WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 90 Active Zone Minutes (7,730 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,183 Steps (653,401 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.65 Miles (268.48 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,705 Calories (166,804 Calories YTD)