Status
Not open for further replies.

ORNAMENTS 2024

tree-15.jpg

Rules

1. You can only pick one ornament.
2. You need to complete all of the reps for the given ornament to claim it.
3. Once you have completed all the reps, post them and the ornament you picked, below in this thread.
4. The reps from all of your challenges and workouts count towards the total.
5. Only reps completed during this event count.
6. You have to complete the required reps for the ornament you have chosen until December 16th, or earlier.


Once you’ve completed the reps and have posted them below, your claim will be registered. It will take ~ 12-24 hrs for your name to appear on the tree. If you don’t see your name on the tree after 24 hrs, tag @neilarey for the fastest fix.



This Year's Ornaments:
pine cone = 2000 punches
snow globe = 600 squats, any type
hot cocoa = 200 push-ups, any type
star = 1000 jacks, any type
stocking = 500 kicks, any type


ornaments.jpg


List of All Participants (view only)


Previous Years

2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 |
2015


Event Starts: December 10
Event Ends:
December 16​
 
Can't double-up on previous years so that left me only with punches and kicks. So I did kicks. 500 of them. I'll probably feel it tomorrow...
Bruce Lee Kick GIF

So may I please have a stocking?
 
Well, well, well, I am earmarking a snow globe which means I know what tonight's workout will be. If I am shopping for a View attachment 5344
tomorrow, you'll know I did them all in one session, 50 squat lots with 2min break in between. :LOL:
I did them in fifteen sets of 40 reps, also with 2min breaks, and one 5min break. And lots of quad stretches during those breaks. I feel it in my knees though. 😬😅
 
View attachment 5360

Rules

1. You can only pick one ornament.
2. You need to complete all of the reps for the given ornament to claim it.
3. Once you have completed all the reps, post them and the ornament you picked, below in this thread.
4. The reps from all of your challenges and workouts count towards the total.
5. Only reps completed during this event count.
6. You have to complete the required reps for the ornament you have chosen until December 16th, or earlier.


Once you’ve completed the reps and have posted them below, your claim will be registered. It will take ~ 12-24 hrs for your name to appear on the tree. If you don’t see your name on the tree after 24 hrs, tag @neilarey for the fastest fix.



This Year's Ornaments:
pine cone = 2000 punches
snow globe = 600 squats, any type
hot cocoa = 200 push-ups, any type
star = 1000 jacks, any type
stocking = 500 kicks, any type


View attachment 5342


List of All Participants (view only)


Previous Years

2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 |
2015


Event Starts: December 10
Event Ends:
December 16​
Hi @neilarey , hi Darebees.
I choose. Hot cocoa (200 push-ups, any type).
I started by doing 40/200 push-ups.

Tomorrow (Wednesday), I will include the push-ups from the workout: "Chest, Arms & Core".

See you ;)
 
I absolutely love the exercises that come with each ornament this year, but as much as I want to put them on the tree, I can't put my mind out to the thought of the star on top of it. So I completed 150 repetitions each of jumping jacks (which I fondly call “jj”), cross jacks, split jacks, plank jacks, step seal jacks, side jacks, and step jacks. That's a total of 1,050 jacks! Let’s stay fit and spread the holiday cheer! Happy Christmas!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.