The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Gandhalfit it survives at room temperature and in the fridge, so I think yes! PM me ;)

Another office day. I stood about half of the time, but I was wearing a bit of heel so not good either.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1 day 29
- Abs & Core challenge day 29
- Knee push ups challenge day 29

Next month: should I stick with HIIT programs? I cannot do the new extreme one, so next in line is a repetition of the 30 days advanced. Or maybe I should re-do Athena's Playbook? It was my very first program and as I'm about to hit 1000 days, it seems appropriate... Decisions, decisions!

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:moves:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
What about the LIIT program that's just been added? Athena's playbook is in my to-do-again list too ;)

ETA : seeing the LIIT program is difficulty 2, and you're aiming more for level 3 so that may be the answer, LOL. But maybe with one of the cardio challenges added? Just a random idea.

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@PetiteSheWolf the LIIT one plus a cardio challenge is not a bad idea, thanks! I'll add it to the options...

Today was a regular work day, but not much going on so I cooked a lot, I made a zucchini pasticcio and my favorite tempeh and sweet potato salad, yum! And I'm experimenting with a granola, I've never really had granola before but I think it would go well with yogurt.
After work we did scaffolding and cables, the new solar panels are connected and producing!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Day of HIIT level 1 day 30:completed:
- Abs & Core challenge day 30 :completed:
- Knee push ups challenge day 30
:completed:

Tomorrow will be random day and then it's September already, how can it be?!?!?

Have a lovely evening Bees!:hooray:

Anek

Last edited:

Anek

@BetaCorvi @Mamatigerj @CODawn
Thanks!

@JCU it's really delicious!

A new month! Normal work, I closed down early and went to help my husband deconstruct the scaffolding from the back, and rebuild it in the front. Progress!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 1, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 1

:vibes:

Anek

@Mamatigerj enjoy!
@NancyTree thank you!

Bees!!! Today is my 1000th consecutive day of exercise!!! 1000!!!!! How did I make it?? I have no idea! I guess just not thinking about things and just doing things... But I would never ever have believed I'd do this. And I'm 1000% sure that I would not have made it without this forum and all you awesome Bees.
Thank you!!!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 2, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 2

I only now saw that there is an optional push ups in the challenge... Yes! I'll start tomorrow!

Today we did a lot but didn't achieve anything. We started with wanting to mix the hard stuff in the manure pit, but after setting everything up, we saw that the rain we're now pouring in there has already loosened it, so we'll try a different way. Then we started the parquet in the guest room, but first we had to do the electrical stuff. So we only managed to place one piece of parquet before stopping because we're having friends over for a bbq.
At least we'll achieve a good bbq!

:lovely:

Anek

@Fremen @Gandhalfit @Sólveig @HellYeah @NancyTree @JCU @CODawn @Mamatigerj @PetiteSheWolf @manuela @Tileenah @Zenchan

Thank you!! :lovely:

Today was an easy day, we put parquet in half of the room until lunchtime, then my husband left and I spent the day reading. Perfect!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 3, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 3, 15 knee push ups, a lot of dirt, and one diamond

Then I packed everything and drove to the city. Only I didn't take the shoes I had packed... So tomorrow I'll have to improvise with some emergency shoes I have not worn in about a decade... Sigh.

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

No emergency shoes were worn. I tried to put them on last night just to test it, and three steps later my feet hurt. So sporty sandals with a fancy dress it was... But I was comfortable!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 4, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 4, 15 knee push ups and just a lot of dirt

Have a great evening Bees!

Anek

@Matan @aku-chan @mavie @Mianevem
Thank you!!

A few days of work,taking down the wall around the future garden, and that's about it. Life is exciting.

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, level 1
- The Miner challenge + optional (knee) push ups, sometime 5, sometime 10. I have an emerald, a ruby, and an amethyst. Shiny!

:hooray:

Anek

Early day! We went up to go on with the roof, we made progress but it was very warm. Tomorrow we'll continue.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 8, 2 sets. No energy today.
- The Miner challenge day 8, 15 knee push ups and only dirt

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

September is my favorite month, but where's the nice cooler weather?!? Sure, at night it's nice and cool, but being on the roof at midday is a no go. Still, progress was made.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 9, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 9, 10 knee push ups and an amethyst

:lovely:

Last edited:

Anek

@dadbod_jam thanks!

Today we replaced a bunch of tiles because it got dark too soon yesterday and we didn't finish, and that was it. In the afternoon I went to a classical concert with a couple of friends, it was nice! And on the way home I got a lot of sushi. Am I the only one who can eat 24 pieces of sushi? Avocado, sweet potato, red beet, cucumber... Yum!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 10, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 10, 15 knee push ups and only dirt

:ragdoll:

Anek

Office day! All normal. I convinced my boss that doing a task my way was a better idea, and with that I just saved myself about 10 hours of work per month. Win!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 11, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 11, 10 knee push ups and a topaz

Have a fantastic evening Bees!

Anek

Ooohhhh ok then! I know several people who eat 6 pieces and are full, I'm glad Bees are stronger! ;)

Second office day. Nothing special, rather boring, I didn't feel like doing the things I needed to do.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 30 Days of HIIT Advanced, day 12, level 1
- The Miner challenge day 12, 15 knee push ups and just dirt

In the evening we finished with the beams on the back of the roof. It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:hooray: