Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Hi Gorgeous :)

Thank you @PetiteSheWolf and @Deadoks it is just as I go to the gym but I do not talk to anyone. I feel I am rude :D

So I fought with an hefty migraine, but I managed to do a bit of treadmill and otherwise I walked my share with Patton (we are hitting 10 to 15 km a day)
Sunday souper fromage at noon with my parents, that count as a WoD, didn't it?

This morning:
I have a job interview in Mechelen tomorow, in Dutch, I would be so happy if I pass :) I am not bad, but I am still a Frenchspeaker, I can not lie on that. The funny thing is since I train myself with Duolingo, I have slight traces of Dutch from the Nederlands.

Cherri-o

Ereshkigal

Sorceress Posts: 55
Is your interview in Machelen or Mechelen ?
Cause we (the company I work for) have a subsidiary in Machelen... that would be funny if it was the same!
Although I actually don't know if there are a lot of companies in Machelen (and if it's Mechelen, it's even less relevant :fantastic:)

Froud

I can't imagine the amount of mail that gets misdelivered there... :LOL:
Haha spot on!

And if we add the original names and translations: Liège, Luik, Lüttich / Mons, Bergen / Tournai, Doornik / Lille (in France of course), Rijsel/...

By the way, the interview went pretty well. The only think that bother them is I have no experience with a accountancy software, the HR manager will see with the team. I should have a feedback by tomorrow if I am shortlisetd for the second round.

May this day be good to you!

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
OK, you got me, @Froud - what made the workout a Rick Grimmes edition? Hope no zombies were spotted in Belgium, LOL! (if they do, run to Mont St Michel! At least that's my plan)
200.gif

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
By the way, the interview went pretty well. The only think that bother them is I have no experience with a accountancy software, the HR manager will see with the team. I should have a feedback by tomorrow if I am shortlisetd for the second round.
Find the doc of the softwere. Read it all day, test it home, send an email saying easy peasy I master it now!
Good luck for next part.

Mont St Michel if zombies coming? No no no don't do this @PetiteSheWolf it looks easy to defend but it's also not easy to go out... I would definitely not go there.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Got it now @Froud , thank you! (and may I confess? I kinda liked Negan... a real baddie, yes, and still wouldn't trust him farther than I can throw him, but charismatic and well played)

So, two voices for Mont St Michel, two against ;) Yep @Ereshkigal it can be crowded, and I do actively avoid it in holidays (St Malo, where I am regularly, is a mere 45 mins away), but when you can go outside of tourist crowds... aaaaa..... After my heart sugery - and when limitations from the COVID confinement started to get lifted, it was my first real outing. Couldn't go to the top of course, but a slow walk around was a great marker that I was starting to live again ;)

@Deadoks , I think that between the quicksands, the tide, and the fortification itself, it would be a great place to defend - and see what's coming. Getting out could be harder, but I think the natural defense and outlook are one of the best advantages. Keep a few horses near a backdoor for emergency evacuation ;)
(I am not being original, I think that they used the location for the Daryl Dixon sequel)

St Malo, with the narrowed access and Vauban fortifications, could be neat too!

Ereshkigal

Sorceress Posts: 55
@Ereshkigal it can be crowded, and I do actively avoid it in holidays (St Malo, where I am regularly, is a mere 45 mins away), but when you can go outside of tourist crowds... aaaaa..... After my heart sugery - and when limitations from the COVID confinement started to get lifted, it was my first real outing. Couldn't go to the top of course, but a slow walk around was a great marker that I was starting to live again ;)

@Deadoks , I think that between the quicksands, the tide, and the fortification itself, it would be a great place to defend - and see what's coming. Getting out could be harder, but I think the natural defense and outlook are one of the best advantages. Keep a few horses near a backdoor for emergency evacuation ;)
Yeah but first, you'd need to get rid of all the tourist zombies (or zombie tourists) surrounding you!
I don't know why I'm talking about this possibility as I'd be stuck in the metro somewhere underneath Paris for sure, and be one of the first to be bitten :eatall:

All jokes aside, when it is calmer, it is absolutely wonderful, and I'm happy it's helped you during your recovery!

Froud

Find the doc of the softwere. Read it all day, test it home, send an email saying easy peasy I master it now!
Good luck for next part.
That was the plan, but I was not shortlisted. As per my experience, you can not learn a tool if noone let you play with it. That is how I tamed SQL and SAP :)
Got it now @Froud , thank you! (and may I confess? I kinda liked Negan... a real baddie, yes, and still wouldn't trust him farther than I can throw him, but charismatic and well played)
I feel you, Negan vas a villain built to be liked :)

THANK YOU all for your kind thoughts, wishes, nice things, love :) That means a lot to me.
I was gifted a nice flu (hence my absence) which I shared with my better half (Aurélie), and it was a vicious one (not a man's flu, an actual one).

I wish you an excellent start of week!

Last edited:

Froud

Happy Valentine's day!
I know it is a commercial thing, and we are not supposed to wait for someone else to tell us to declare your love to your special one BUT let us spread the love nontheless :)

From Brussels with love :)