Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn @Nevetharine

Reached the end of an inconsistent week, on the plus side I have managed to get up on time every day, now I just need to do the same at the other end!
Glad today was an easy day, I've got achey muscles from yesterdays Lunging:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Side Kicks (EotD) done (In one go),
Ladybug (WotD) done,
Day 27 of Hard Reset Strength done,
Day 2 of Boxer done (With Knee Push-Ups),
Stretched done.

The grey skies are back :sad: , but I'm making a Greek stew for dinner :D, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Tired (Gotta start going to bed earlier!), but this morning is going well:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Bear Plank Hold (EotD) done (Got to about 40 seconds before my legs gave out),
Messenger (WotD) attempted (1 set),
Day 28 of Hard Reset Strength done,
Day 4 of Boxer done (With Wall Push-Ups so I don't spend the whole minute getting up and down :flat:).

Chore day today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Mamatigerj @JCU @MadamMeow @Lady Celerity @NancyTree @Nevetharine - Not sure what was wrong with me, didn't feel particularly unwell, just woke up really congested, gunky and got pretty breathless trying to do my exercises. Cleared up as the day went on though and I'm fine today.

Did what I couldn't yesterday:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Arm Scissors (EotD) done (In one go),
Workout I Needed Today done (3 sets),
Day 28 of Hard Reset Cardio attempted (This one was deceptively hard, managed 2 and a half sets and then I was genuinely worried my limbs might fall off!),
Day 5 of Boxer done.

Rewatching Wandavision, forgot what a weird little series it was. See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
:tu: @GentleOx

Another hard workout, but I powered through :yas::-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Lunge Step-Ups (EotD) done (Over 3 sets),
Live Long (WotD) done (3 sets. The return of my old nemesis - W Extensions, getting better at them though),
Day 29 of Hard Reset Strength done (3 sets),
Day 6 of Boxer done (With Knee Push-Ups),
Morning Mobility done.

Lets see if I can get through the day without hallucinating any Army men (Unlike yesterday), see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Struggling to do more than the very minimum at the moment, decided to just move on today:-

Universal Warmup done,
Seize The Day (WotD) attempted (1 set minus the Get-Ups, can't put any weight on my left wrist),
Day 29 of Hard Reset Cardio attempted (2 sets),
Day 7 of Boxer attempted (300 of 800 Punches done, going to come back to this challenge when my wrist is better),
Stretched done.

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @MadamMeow @JCU @Mamatigerj - It's my own fault, I stupidly punched a wall :sadness:

Did better today:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Wall Sit (EotD) done (In one go),
Art Of Combat done (3 sets),
Day 30 of Hard Reset Strength done (3 sets without weights. Taking the badge even though there's been a few too many part days again),
Day 1 of The Guardian done (Punched 100 Goblins),
Stretched done.

Gotta think of my next program to do, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree @Maegaranthelas @MadamMeow @VacTom @JCU @Mamatigerj

Not exercising today, feeling very lightheaded and dizzy.
It's my own fault again, I had a big bag of M&M's for dinner last night (Housemate wasn't hungry and I don't like cooking just for me) and I don't think all that sugar has done me any good. :dizzy:
Hopefully I'll be able to give it a go tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
:tu: @f1shie @Fremen

Feeling better today:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Prone Reverse Fly's (EotD) done (In one go, did the best I could, didn't really have the space),
Mage (WotD) done (3 sets, did one set with Knee Push-Ups, and two of Wall Push-Ups),
Day 30 of Hard Reset Cardio done (I hate these Step Jack days! At least I'm all done),
Day 2 of The Guardian done (No Goblins),
Stretched done.

I'm wondering if I've been feeling so low and grumpy lately because my diet has been so poor lately too, so I'm going to try harder to make meals from scratch, starting with some Prawn Chowder tonight.
The difficult part is going to be forcing myself to cook just for me when the Housemate doesn't want anything, but I've gotta try if it's good for me.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @PETERMORRIS966 @Fremen @Mamatigerj
@f1shie - Sadly there's none left, it was too tasty!

Did good today.
Was planning on starting Bootcamp, but I don't think I'm ready to move past level 3 yet (Plus my wrist is still a little achey), so I'm doing Fighter's Codex instead:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Body Twists done,
Sparrow done (3 sets),
Day 3 of The Guardian done (No Goblins again),
Day 1 of Fighter's Codex done (So much kicking! I'm getting better at my Turning Kicks though :kungfu:),
Stretched done.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Urgh... Too much walking yesterday. Housemate wouldn't accept that nowhere would be open on Easter Sunday, so we ended up visiting pretty much every supermarket and grocery store in our area.
Because of that I couldn't quite manage everything today:-

Universal Warmup done,
10 Jump Squats (EotD) done (In one go),
Butterfly (WotD) attempted (2 sets, had to switch to Step Jacks part way into set one),
Day 3 of Fighter's Codex attempted (2 sets with Knee Push-Ups. Tough day, not sure I would've made it to 5 sets even if I was 100%),
Day 5 of The Guardian done (Punched 100 Goblins),
Morning Mobility done.

Since I didn't have time to make it yesterday, got an Easter Roast for dinner today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Back doing a bit today, keep hurting myself doing Fighter's Codex:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Seconds Knee-to-Elbow (EotD) done (In one go),
Action Hero (WotD) attempted (Managed 1 set),
Day 4 of Fighter's Codex attempted (Pulled something in my back doing the Deep Lunges. This is a really hard program for a level 3, I'm going to set it aside for now try another one),
Day 6 of The Guardian done (No Goblins).

I'm doing well with the home cooking though, Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
:tu: @JCU

Took yesterday off to rest my back, still a bit niggly today, but I took a rest break at the end of each workout instead of each round like normal and it got me through everything (I might do this more often, even if it does make my workout a bit longer):-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Balance Side Lunges (EotD) done (In one go, not great at the balance part though),
Chisel (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 1 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 7 of The Guardian done (No Goblins),
Morning Mobility done.

Finished WandaVision last night, still have a couple of minor criticisms but I enjoyed it a lot more this time around for some reason, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Didn't do quite so well today, back didn't like all the Squats in the I Am Vengeance workout:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Climber Taps (EotD) attempted (Got to 20 seconds, left wrist didn't like holding the Plank by itself),
I Am Vengeance attempted (1 set. Swapped the WotD for this one, still hurt myself though!),
Day 2 of Power HIIT done (3 sets, struggled with the Deadlifts but I got there),
Day 8 of The Guardian done (Punched 50 Goblins).

Another rest day plus Pork Schnitzels for dinner, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Did well today:-

Universal Warmup done,
20 Get-Ups (EotD) done (In one go),
Art Of Combat done (3 sets),
Day 4 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 10 of The Guardian done (Punched 200 Goblins!),
Stretched done.

Finished watching Frieren last night, don't quite understand all the fuss around it but it was still pretty good.
Now the warmer months are here, switching from watching TV last thing at night to reading, gotta pick a book first though, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Rushed early morning exercises today, got someone coming around to finally finish off work on the shower (I've lost count of how long it's been at a partially done stage), so just the bare minimum again:-

Universal Warmup done,
50 Chest Expansions (EotD) done (2 sets of 25),
Day 5 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 12 of The Guardian done (I'll do day 11 tomorrow, didn't check for Goblins in case there were too many, do a double check tomorrow too).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Didn't do quite so well today, I was very tired (Kept dreaming about people with no eyes trying to steal mine, so I ended up getting up for a couple hours to reset my brain), did what I could though:-

Universal Warmup done,
50 Elbow Clicks (EotD) done (In one go),
Skyborn attempted (1 set),
Day 6 of Power HIIT attempted (2 sets),
Day 11 of The Guardian attempted (2 sets, also punched 200 Goblins).

See y'all tomorrow!