Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Hello you! I missed all of you :)

I was very consistent during our holiday at doing nothing :) I kept my weight despite the liberties taken with the Program, so that's all right.

Get back to fun:

Yesterday:
Today:

And some pictures :) The south west of Great Britain is majestic!

1689081249138.png1689081298450.png
1689081425604.png1689081467707.png

Froud

Thanks for the screenshot and the other photo. I wish I would have seen England's coast when I was there.
Who knows, you might have the occasion later?

Great pics!
BTW, when I want to post pics I nearly always find the files are too heavy, do you have that issue and , if so ,how do you solve it? It's with my phone pics as well as my camera pics?
I kobayashi-marued it. I took a screenshot of my picture displayed on OneDrive :) If not, the file is always too big.

The week has been hectic, a lot of mail decaying virtually. Also, decision were made, we go back to University, We want to pass our agrégation so we can become teacher in secondary school.
I am quite lucky as my boss is the nicest of all and 1/ is very ok with it 2/ gave me tips to avoid a salary loss. Challenges ahead!

Here is the daily deed.
Have a nice evening/night/day!

Fred

Last edited:

Froud

Thank you @Tileenah
We have different systems for secondary school. You can be an agrégé, it is then a 3 years cursus and you can teach your chosen field from 1st to 3rd grades (12-15ish). Or if you have licence/master, you must follow a 1 or 2 years cursus to teach from 4th to 6th grades (15 - 18ish).

I have a licence in History, so it will be History I guess. There is a huge shortage of teachers so I might have a full timetable with no too much trouble :)

I know that usually I do not train on weekends, but I felt like it!
Enjoy your weekend, Bees!

Froud

Froud

Happy Tuesday!

I am making great progress with bépo disposition, I am not fast but I can type without looking at my hands :)
I also have started to learn Esperanto, and this is a very interesting language. It is a shame that its usage is not that much spread.

See you around!

Fred

Last edited:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
There exists a visual novel where the main character is transported to another world where they speak a kind of Esperanto. Meaning, they speak Esperanto, but use a fantasy script. You have to learn the language too, to proceed.
If you're interested: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1044490/The_Expression_Amrilato/
I read it for a long while, but didn't like Esperanto, tbh, so never finished. It's all too apparent that the language is a constructed one, and not organically developed. I didn't like that. But I can see the appeal and learning languages is always a good thing.

Froud

Thank you @lofivelcro that sounds an interesting concept. I have tried to open it on my laptop but Steam does work on a optimal way (my laptop is low spec on Linux Mint).
I understand your feeling towards Esperanto and I can not say that you are wrong :) I just like the idea of an universal language. I know the Interlingua exists and that will be my next step.

I had a weird feeling in my guts so I have not trained since last time, which is a shame!

Friday was the Belgium national day, so we went to the Japanese restaurant and watched the firework from the balcony).

Have a nice one!
Fred

Froud

Hi friends,

Sorry I have not been quite talkative lately. It is not a particularly fun week and for an unknown reason, I am not in a bright mood.
I will be more active, just the way it was swiftly!

Night night!

Froud

Hugs, and hoping for no rain on your BBQ! pas de drache!
The weather hold it up but we ate in the veranda :)
My dad shitfaced himself with Johnny Walker Black Label straight from the apéro, and the fired died before the meat was on the grill.

Anyway!

They closed the builing so I will work from home the next two weeks :)

Enjo the day!

Froud

Froud

Oh I hope he will like it! It will be funnier than the bus anyway!
I pushed him a bit in the courtyard yesterday, today I will try to pull him with the bicycle, I want to do that gradually.

But this happened yesterday afternoon

The weekend is on its way and that is nice!

Yesterday
Today :)
Enjoy the weekend!

Fred