Montserrat's Musings

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
@HellYeah @Fremen @Tileenah @JCU @Gandhalfit @Anek @roman @TortoiseVibe @Matan @Nihopaloa @BetaCorvi :tu:

@PetiteSheWolf Yes! Thank you very much. I needed that little nudge to get started. There's so much information to be found about meditation/mindfulness but a lot of it is either stuff that I already know/is just common sense or that is a bit too esoteric for my tastes. This seems great. I'll walk to the (English) bookstore later and see if they might have it, or else I'll order it. Will let you know how I like it!

14-4-2023 - day 60 (yay! 60-day streak! :happy:)

and
and

Montserrat

Thanks @Lady Celerity @CODawn! :thanks:

16-4-2023 - day 62

and

17-4-2023 - day 63

Yesterday I accidentally hurt my head and I am still feeling some occasional dizziness and lack of concentration. That's why maybe this will be all the exercise I'll do for today; I'd rather not jump around too much.

If I do decide to do something extra, I'll add it later.

(Edit: I did HC Hybrid Routine, 3x40 Incline Pushups in the evening)

Last edited:

Montserrat

@JCU @Fremen @roman @Mianevem @Tileenah @Anek @Lady Celerity @Whirly @Matan
Thanks all for the healing vibes. I'm sure I'll be okay. It's just that injuries to the head are a little bit extra scary so I am very careful.

18-4-2023 - day 64

Tough one, this, with the backbends and one-legged planks. Couldn't quite manage to do all the poses for the full 60 seconds. But good practice I guess...

and
I really should have not done this, especially the squats. But I did them slowly.

and

Montserrat

I didn't accomplish all that I had wanted to do today, because I was both busy and tired. So no Hybrid Calisthenics practice and only level II of Zero Hero. Today's plank variations were still quite challenging, but I think they are slowly improving.

@PetiteSheWolf I picked up he book that you suggested earlier at the bookshop today. So far I only got to read the first few pages but I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm pretty sure I'll like it!

25-4-2023 - day 71
and