Reset at Level One

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
Pronouns: she/her
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
@MadamMeow @Maegaranthelas Thank you, the kitties are feeling better already.

Sunday, 18 August Wins: (21 days)
I need to set up journalling again
Steps: 7,567
:v: First Thing Water ==maintenance mode==

P (Tunde) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P (Bradley) - 30m Intervals & Arms Ride - 2lb weights
P (Hannah F) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Olivia) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

And that's all I did that day. We had Orion isolated so that we could attempt to collect a urine sample for the vet. This caused Apollo to loose his little mind and cry for hours. We would manage to briefly distract him, but he was beside himself that Orion was stuck in a room without him. In the end, we decided to call the vet and see if we could just bring him back in for them to get it.

Last edited:

Syrius

Monday, 19 August Wins: (22 days)
Steps: 5,531

Foundation Light 3 lvl 3

Too stressed to do anything else.

On this day, I took the day off so that I could figure out cat stuff. I also had the podiatrist in the afternoon. Everything went relatively well, and I don't have a bone spur, just some plantar fasciitis to deal with. So now I have exercises that I neglected to start on this day.

Last edited:

Syrius

@neilarey @HellYeah @Fremen @Montserrat @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Anek @Sólveig @NancyTree @MadamMeow Thank you all!!! :gots:

@neilarey That kitten gif is amazing!! :lovely:
@Sólveig Thank you for the gifts!! :twirl:

Tuesday, 20 August Wins: (22 days):cake:
Steps: 7,030

First Things:
:v: Morning Foot stretches
:v: CoS 1 ==maintenance mode==

P (Hannah F) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P (Robin) - 20m Broadway Ride - did better than previous iteration!
P (Tunde) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Robin) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Birthday Workout - no push ups on the burpees
33 Birthday pushups - did knee pushups

Last Things:
:x: Evening Foot stretches
P (Kristin) - 10m Sleep Meditation

And Orion was very good for the vet!! I kid you not, they came out and told me that they were able to get what they needed and that he didn't murder anyone.

And I finally went back into the office today. Teleworking is nice, but the office is better. And my team took me out for lunch for my birthday!! :heart:

:jacks: Keep on kicking Bees and have a good one!

Last edited:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Okay, I am struggling with sending my knee forward into lunge from down dog.

Some tips for this transition:

1. From down dog, push back with your arms to get a deep knee bend. Then you can use the power of your legs to spring forward into the lunge position.
2. If you foot doesn't make it all the way forward into the lunge, reach your hand back, grip behind your ankle, and pick your foot up to bring it forward the rest of the way.
3. Remember that strong core you have been building through all of your plank work. Sometimes what is needed is a little more lift from our core to get our body out of the way to make some room for the foot to come forward.
4. Some people find it helpful to lift their leg up and back into 3-legged dog before bringing it forward into the lunge. This can help to remind us to create length through our whole body, and to lift through our core, so we engage our whole body and create the space we need to move our knee forward underneath us.

There is a lot going on in the down dog to lunge transition. And yet so often we move through it quickly in the vinyasa flow, and there isn't time enough to cue even half of what we need to be thinking about to complete the transition successfully.

Adriene Mishler has a great video that really breaks down the transition and also offers some drills to help build/engage the strength necessary for success in this move.

Beginner Yoga Review
Okay, I really enjoyed this. I have already seen some improvement in my range of motion and in just how I feel afterwards. I will be continuing my yoga practice, but I will need to find a way to also work in some strength training into my routine. Loved all three instructors, so that was a win.

A lot of yoga is strength training! (Try out the videos Adriene offers in the video I posted above, for some examples.)

One more win today: I finished the last of my batch of dragons for my shop, so I'll be working on getting them posted this week, along with all the earrings I made like a year ago. So yay, creative projects.

:heartsit: I love your dragons!

1-minute Yoga 5 - I was not a fan of this pose. It felt unnatural and I couldn't get my hands right.

I believe the intention here is a sort of modified Camel Pose. The same hand position won't work for everybody, and trying to force it can feel really crunchy on one's back.

Backbends I think can be problematic because really bendy yogis tend to make them look like the point is to achieve maximum bend in one's back. The fact that we call them "backbends" doesn't help matters either! Yoga instruction often shies away from using the correct technical terms for how we're moving our bodies. (Yet it's common to expect students to understand terms in Sanskrit--a language that is literally nobody's first language in the 21st century!) But I think it's helpful, especially with "backbends", to use the correct, modern anatomical term for what we're trying to accomplish with this family of poses: spinal extension.

In anatomical terms, "spinal extension" simply means backward movement of the spine. But the more common meaning of "extension" as "lengthening" helps us here, because it reminds us that all backbends/spinal extensions need to start with lengthening the spine. The purpose to practising spinal extension is to lengthen one's front body and strengthen one's back body. Crunching the lumbar spine to achieve a specific look--which is, unfortunately, what happens far too often--is not healthy and should not be the goal of these poses.

If the Day 5 pose doesn't work for you as depicted, I would suggest subbing with Camel or a Supported Camel. Place your hands wherever/however works for you to give yourself the support you need to achieve maximal front body opening and back body strengthening.

just some plantar fasciitis to deal with. So now I have exercises that I neglected to start on this day.

:hug: PF is no fun. The exercises do help though, both to heal the current injury, and to strengthen our feet to help prevent a recurrence. If you have one of those therapy balls that can be frozen, rolling that under your foot can help too. (A frozen bottle of water works in a pinch too.)

Syrius

@Laura Rainbow Dragon You are a wonder. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. :lovely: I am looking forward to yoga tomorrow so that I can focus on working your downward dog tips.
A lot of yoga is strength training!
I think a lot of it is that I fall back into the untruth that strength training = weight training and that is it. Yoga does require a lot of strength. I really like the idea of yoga as strength training.
:heartsit: I love your dragons!
:love:
Day 5 pose doesn't work for you as depicted, I would suggest subbing with Camel or a Supported Camel
I think I ultimately did do Supported Camel. It was a lot more manageable.
:hug: PF is no fun. The exercises do help though, both to heal the current injury, and to strengthen our feet to help prevent a recurrence. If you have one of those therapy balls that can be frozen, rolling that under your foot can help too. (A frozen bottle of water works in a pinch too.)
I've just ordered of those therapy balls for freezing, as my local shops didn't have any. I was offered a water bottle at the vet's office and I totally took it home and froze it. :boss: I'm going to use right now.

Syrius

@Maegaranthelas Thank you!! :gots:

Wednesday, 21 August Wins: (23 days)
Steps: 5,504 - Note, today I got a new watch/step tracker.

First Things:
:x: Morning Foot stretches
:x: CoS 2 ==maintenance mode==

P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 15m Intro to Power Zone Ride (W ⬆️ Ride)
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 20m Power Zone Beginner Ride
P (Matt) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Matt) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:

On this day, I was just too stressed. Though, we did take the kitten to the clinic again and he is now completely, double-negative cleared of pan leuk :twirl: Now, to start the decontamination of my craft room, where he has been living for the past week and a half.

Last edited:

Syrius

Thursday, 22 August Wins: (24 days)
Steps: 6,859

First Things:

At work:
P (Aditi) - 10m Peace Meditation - kinda helped

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Denis) - 10m FTP W ⬆️ Ride
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Denis) - 20m FTP Test Ride :tired: - swapped day 2's rest for day 3's activities in the program so that I can take it a little easier tomorrow, since we have all the errands and cleaning to do.
P (Matt) - 10m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Matt) - 5m AFO Post-Ride Stretch: The 1975

Last Things:
:v: CoS 2 ==maintenance mode==

Okay, it has officially been a second crazy week. Please, if everything could just stabilize a little so that I could catch my breath and feel less like a crazy person. Oh, and if the hormones could stop making me feel all the feelings extra hard today, that would be awesome. 'kay, thanks.

Last edited:

Syrius

Friday, 23 August Wins: (25 days)
Steps: 8,263

First Things:
:x: Morning Foot stretches - nope, totally forgot
:x: CoS 3 ==maintenance mode== - nope, totally forgot

Main Workout:
P (Matt) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P (Ben) - 20m 2000s Rock Ride - mistakes were made. I should have done a low impact or a recovery ride. Not my best effort, but the best I could manage under the circumstances
P (Matt) - 10m Extra 10: Low Impact Ride - much nicer and definitely what I should have been doing for my main ride today
P (Ally) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Ally) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:
:v: Foot rolly thingy
:v: Evening Foot stretches

Tired again. I really did want to do Dracarys and some yoga today, but it just wasn't meant to be. Helped with the cleaning, but M was the one putting in all the hard work. I did get all the kitty quarantine blankets and our clothes sanitized and washed and still managed to do a couple extra normal loads. So, that was nice. I just need to get some sleep and I think I'll be alright. Already self-sabotaged a little and stayed up too late tonight. But it will be okay. :)

Last edited:

Syrius

@CODawn Thank you!!! :gots:

Saturday, 24 August Wins: (26 days)
Steps: 5,977

First Things:
:x: CoS 3 ==maintenance mode==

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Christine) - 30m Power Zone Endurance Ride(w/ 11m W ⬆️)
P (Tunde) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Denis) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:
:x: Foot rolly thingy

Felt like a long day. But I had a lot of fun making scrolls today. Kitten is also doing a lot better, so I now have a few new scratches from playing with him. We are working on not playing with fingers, but it is slow progress.

Last edited:

Syrius

Sunday, 25 August Wins: (27 days)
Steps: 4,806

First Things:
:x: Foot rolly thingy - medic friend says this is more effective in the morning.

Main Workout:
P (Matt) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 20m Low Impact Ride
P (Christine) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:
:v: CoS 3 ==maintenance mode==

Still feel tired, and I think a small part of that is just from not really getting to sleep in this weekend. My stress level is decreasing overall, finally. I've got to get better about doing my stretches though.

Last edited:

Syrius

Monday, 26 August Wins: (28 days)
Steps: 4,754

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 1 (knee)

Main Workout:
P (Matt) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Olivia) - 30m Power Zone Endurance Ride - I've got to remember that these come baked in with an 11m W ⬆️
P (Bradley) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Hannah F) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:
:x: CoS 4 ==maintenance mode==

Intention was to yoga tonight, but everything got all out of whack this evening. Tomorrow, I will yoga tomorrow. Energy was better today and both Erebus and Orion are feeling much better. Yay! Alright, trying to go to bed a little more on time tonight! (maybe, we'll see what the ADHD insomnia says about that)

Last edited:

Syrius

Tuesday, 27 August Wins: (29 days)
Steps: 4,103

First Things:
:x: First Thing Pushups 2 (knee)

Main Workout:
Walker Workout
Stomach Vacuums Workout + EC

Last Things:

On this day, I had a migraine. I just took it easy.

Last edited:

Syrius

Wednesday, 28 August Wins: (30 days)
Steps: 6,320

First Things:

At Work:
P (Robin) - 15m 90s Walk

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 30m Power Zone Hip Hop Ride (includes 11m W ⬆️)
P (Bradley) - 10m Elton John C ⬇️ Ride
P (Hannah F) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Last Things:

Okay, first class of week 2 of the program done. My chief complaint thus far is the music. But I just listened to different music over the top of it and it seemed to work out all right. That day of rest did my cycling good. I can see that I'll have another rest day in my program tomorrow, so I think I am going to skip the bike tomorrow and go for some yoga (for real this time).

Last edited:

Syrius

Thursday, 29 August Wins: (31 days)
Steps: 6,715

First Things:

Main Workout:
P (Aditi) - 30m Evening Slow Flow (Yoga)
P (Anna) - 5m Body Scan Meditation

Also, tried out foot rolling with ball. Doesn't hurt or anything.

Last Things:

On this day, it was a nicely productive day at work, followed by a productive project evening. I got the parts in for my Etsy orders, so I got to work on some bracelets. :yas:

I think Erebus tried to give cuddles tonight, but he is still the most cuddly receptive when we first come in. So far, that's the only time we hear the purr motor going. :wants:

Last edited:

Syrius

Friday, 30 August Wins: (32 days)
Steps: 5,277

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 2 (knee)

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Denis) - 45m Power Zone Endurance Ride (includes 13m W ⬆️)
P (Christine) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Sam) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:

Today was pretty good! Well, not so great in the productivity department. I got the laundry done and went through some cups that we don't need and put them in the donation pile.

In other news, I think I actually lost weight this month. Like, 4lbs. I am excited about it, but apprehensive that it's not real. That it'll just come back. Please, let it be real. :cute:

Last edited:

Syrius

Saturday, 31 August Wins: (33 days)
Steps: 10,022

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 3 (knee)
:v: Icy Foot rolly thingy
:v: CoS 4 ==maintenance mode==

Main Workout:
Quick Warmup
Foundation Light 4 lvl 3
Temple Run lvl 3 - Okay, I did this with the intent of going no higher than level 1. Then the stupid competitive ADHD nonsense kicked in and it turned into a need to see how far I could push it. I know why this happened, and honestly, my foot feels fine right now.
Second Spring lvl 3 - 2lbs
Halo - some mods were necessary. I did feel like I was switching between poses a little faster than usual. And I was engaging my core without really having to think about it.

Last Things:

Today was alright! I got a lot of cleaning done, so very productive. :yas: But I had a headache for most of it. :crawl: Turns out, I just hadn't put enough fuel into my body to offset what I was expending. Dinner fixed it all and then I was able to workout this evening!! :bounce:

Last edited:

Syrius

Sunday, 1 September Wins: (34 days)
Steps: 3,110

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 4 (knee)

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Olivia) - 30m Power Zone Endurance Ride (includes 13m W ⬆️)
P (Sam) - 10m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Leanne) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:x: CoS 5 ==maintenance mode==

Didn't sleep that great last night, so hopefully that means that I'm about go fall asleep a little early now. Very low energy day. Foot was a little angry this morning, but it feels fine right now. Okay, good night. :zzz:

Last edited:

Syrius

@Anek Thank you!! I have had a pretty good day today!!! :twirl:

Monday, 2 September Wins: (35 days) HOLIDAY
Steps: 6,265

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 5 (knee)

Main Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 45m Power Zone Endurance Ride (includes 13m W ⬆️)
P (Bradley) - 10m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Alex) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch
P (Kirra) - 15m Restorative Yoga
1000 Squats 1
1000 Squats 2 - I forgot to start this yesterday

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:x: CoS 5 ==maintenance mode==

Whoo hoo, got a lot of cooking done today. Made some yummy zucchini fritters and prepped all the lunches for this week. The fritters are so good. :drool:

Last edited:

Syrius

Tuesday, 3 September Wins: (36 days)
Steps: 7k+

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 6 (knee)

Main Workout:
Quick Warmup
Foundation Light 5 lvl 3
1000 Squats 3
All Systems Red lvl 3 + EC
CoS 5 ==maintenance mode==
Stomach Vacuums Workout + EC

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:?: Evening Foot stretches

Low energy day. But hey, I've been working hard and not sleeping very well. So, makes sense. Overall, not a bad day, just lacked on energy. Alright, fritters and salmon for dinner! :heart:

Syrius

Wednesday, 4 September Wins: (37 days)
Steps: 7k+

First Things:
Successfully woke up half an hour earlier :up:
P (Chelsea) - 10m Morning Yoga Flow
P (Aditi) - 5m Morning Meditation
:v: First Thing Pushups 7 (knee)

Main Workout:
Foundation Light 6 lvl 3 - all in one go on the floor instead of a couch - and yes, I know this program is about to be updated.
1000 Squats 4
CoS 6 ==maintenance mode==

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:

Exhausted. But I was very awake and alert this morning. I'm still not sleeping great, but I also started my sleep schedule shift to an half an hour earlier. Plus, this month I am focusing on good sleep hygiene and not snoozing and not sleeping in on the weekends. Naps are allowed if necessary. But yeah, it's for the better. Getting up a half hour earlier is also so that I can have more time in the morning before work to do my stretches and a little yoga as well as shower. This morning felt great.

Plan for tomorrow - day off, so I am still going to wake up at 4:30 (because good sleep hygiene). But since we are planning on clearing the quarantine from my craft room (aka deep cleaning with special cleaner) and it is predicted to take almost all day, I am going to go for my bike ride in the morning. Yup, I took a day off just so that we could clean a room. Sounds silly, but I have the time, I'm not doing anything vital at work, and I would like to be able to just relax this weekend. Tbh, probably going to pass out for a nap (with a timer) tomorrow afternoon. But that's okay.

Last edited:

Syrius

Thursday, 5 September Wins: (38 days) Day off
Steps: 9k+

First Things/Main Workout:
:v: First Thing Pushups 8 (knee)
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Christine) - 30m Power Zone Ride (includes 11m W ⬆️)
P (Camila) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Emma) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch
P (Chelsea) - 15m Focus Flow: Hips
P (Aditi) - 10m Morning Meditation

So much cleaning :crawl::tired::roadkill:

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:

Day started out pretty good. Had plenty of energy up until the early afternoon, because I didn't refuel properly. Feet hurt, but it is the more normal "you cleaned too much today" ache. Yeah, took the day off to clean my craft room and lift the panleuk quarantine from the room and therefore my house. Tomorrow, I get to put all my stuff back away in there.

Anyway, super tired now. Night! :night:

Syrius

Friday, 6 September Wins: (39 days)
Steps: 9k+

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 9 (knee)

Main Workout: (AM)
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Matt) - 45m Power Zone Ride (includes 11m W ⬆️)
P (Matt) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Tunde) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Supplemental Workout: (Post Dinner)
Super Abs
Foundation Light 6 lvl 3 - updated version was different from previous
1000 Squats 5 & 6
CoS 7 & 8 ==maintenance mode==

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:

Overall, pretty good day! Got all the chores and errands done that I had planned. My craft room is put back together and I even managed to purge some stuff in the process. Kitten got introduced to the other two cats today, which went better than I hoped for. :twirl:

Last edited:

Syrius

Saturday, 6 September Wins: (40 days)
Steps: 4k+

First Things:
Successfully woke up on time :up:
:v: First Thing Pushups 10 (knee)
AM Workout
:v: Morning Foot stretches - finally located the yoga strap
:x: Foot rolly thingy - totally forgot

P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Denis) - 30m Power Zone Endurance 80s Ride (includes 10m W ⬆️)
P (Sam) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Denis) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch
P (Denis) - 10m Yoga Flow
P (Chelsea) - 5m Basics: Pigeon
P (Ross) - 5m Basics: Recovery - no asanas, intro to Recovery collection

Remaining:
:?: 1000 Squats 7
:?: CoS 9 ==maintenance mode==

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:

I've been very tired today. Getting used to this good sleep hygiene thing has been tough. Cats got along well today. It's been great watching Erebus scamper all over my house.

Syrius

Sunday, 8 September Wins: (41 days)
Steps: 6k+

First Things:
:x: First Thing Pushups 11 (knee) - nope
:x: Morning Foot stretches - nope
:x: Foot rolly thingy - nope
Uh, yeah, my morning was thrown off. It's okay, I'll be better tomorrow!!

P (Christine) - 5m W ⬆️ Ride
P (Denis) - 20m Low Impact Ride
P (Kendall) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch
P (Kirra) - 30m Restorative Yoga

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:v: 1000 Squats 7 & 8
:v: CoS 9 & 10 ==maintenance mode==

Good day today, with lots of productivity. Though, it was weird to be thrown off by no internet this morning.

Last edited:

Syrius

Monday, 9 September Wins: (42 days)
Steps: 5k+

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 11 (knee)
P (Chelsea) - 10m Morning Yoga Flow

At Work:
20 knee pushups

Main Workout: (PM)
50 Pushups - knee pushups

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:?: 1000 Squats 9
:?: CoS 11 ==maintenance mode==

Got my new glasses this afternoon!!! However, I then discovered that I had a headache, so it totally threw me off for the evening. We also have a push-up challenge going at work, so yeah, doing some extra pushups to pull my weight.

Syrius

Tuesday, 10 September Wins: (43 days)
Steps: 4k+

First Things:
:x: First Thing Pushups 12 (knee)
Main workout here

P Premiere (Aditi) - 20m Yin Yoga
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Olivia) - 45m Power Zone Endurance Ride (includes 11m W ⬆️)
P (Denis) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride

At work:
100 knee pushups - for work challenge
:v: 1000 Squats 9
30 calf raises

Evening:
:v: 1000 Squats 10

Some ball foot rolling

Last Things:
:?: CoS 11 (30/110) ==maintenance mode==

Morning got a little weird, but hey it's alright. I'll get back in the groove tomorrow. :kungfu: I had to take advantage of the morning teleworking situation and M decided to not take the morning ride, so I took his slot.

Last edited:

Syrius

Wednesday, 11 September Wins: (44 days)

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 12 (knee)

Main Workout: (PM)
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Denis) - 45m Power Zone Ride (includes 12m W ⬆️) :tired:
P (Robin) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Tunde) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

At work:
55 knee pushups - for work challenge

Evening:
Some ball foot rolling
:x: 1000 Squats 11 - no, I'll make this up tomorrow. I'm wiped.
:x: CoS 11 ==maintenance mode== - ditto

It has been a trying day today. But hey, I'm still here and working out. :nod:

Syrius

Thursday, 12 September Wins: (45 days)
I need to set up journalling again - I am fixing this tomorrow

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 13 (knee)

At work:
190 knee pushups - for work challenge
100 Pushups (knee) when the internet went out at work

I have no spoons left for a workout.

Evening:
Some ball foot rolling
:x: 1000 Squats 11 - no, knees ow
:?: CoS 11 ==maintenance mode==

Exhausted. But I feel weirdly accomplished with my 300 knee pushups today. (10 from FTP, 190 randomly, and 100 from 100 Pushups). Honestly, I'm glad that I did it, but the tile floor in the atrium where the 190 random ones were done with my division members was very unkind to my knees. I'll be bringing a cushion with me for the remainder of this challenge and they can make fun of me if they want. But they won't, I'm making bigger numbers than almost everyone in my division. :super: Though, I had to point out that it stated "traditional or modified" in the challenge rules. I've regressed a little and full pushup is once again too much. But I know that'll get better as I get stronger and can get losing weight figured out.

Yay, weight loss clinic doc tomorrow. My loss since I last saw her has been zero, but at least I've plateaued. So, hopefully it goes well. Though, really, I still don't understand why I can't. My eating is healthier than it has ever been. My workouts burn a ton (granted, they've mostly been biking for the last 2 months, not as much variety). And that B12 shot - yeah, I don't feel the burst of energy. I just feel tired. So, I guess we'll be having a chat tomorrow. :blackout:

Okay, tired and bed is calling me soon. :zzz:

Syrius

Friday, 13 September Wins: (46 days)
I need to set up journalling again - I am fixing this tomorrow, for real this time.

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 13 (knee) ... I accidentally repeated day 13
I worked out here
:x: Foot rolly thingy - nope, totally forgot

Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Sam) - 45m Power Zone Ride (includes 12m W ⬆️) :tired:
P (Matt) - 5m C ⬇️ Ride
P (Alex) - 5m Post-Ride Stretch

Challenges:
:x: 1000 Squats 11 (20/55)
:x: CoS 11 ==maintenance mode==

Evening:
Some ball foot rolling

Busy day today. Weight loss doc went well, turns out that while I haven't lost any weight, I have actually lost some inches. So, there is some improvement!!

Last edited:

Syrius

Saturday, 14 September Wins: (47 days)
I need to set up journalling again...

First Things:
:v: First Thing Pushups 14 (knee)
I worked out here
:x: Foot rolly thingy - nope, totally forgot again

Workout:
P [Discover Your Power Zones] (Christine) - 30m Power Zone Endurance Ride (includes 11m W ⬆️) :bored:
P (Denis) - 10m C ⬇️ Ride

Challenges:
:x: 1000 Squats 11
:x: CoS 11 ==maintenance mode==

Evening:
:x: Some ball foot rolling

Phew, this was a day of driving. But hey, I got to play DnD in person with my siblings and friends. And we had a good session that was very different from how our usual sessions. It was really neat. We had to maintain and assist with flying the flying ship to our next part of the campaign. (yeah, we definitely didn't do that great) My poor character almost died twice because I couldn't get out of a grapple. Yay, strength checks. :hehehe: