SNOWFIGHT 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
snowfight2022.gif

Rules

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one squat.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!

8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.

It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification.
Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings.

Ready?... FIGHT!

P.S. You can claim the SNOWFIGHT participation badge ball2022.png in your profile.

Event Ends: December 22
10AM UTC
5AM EST
2 AM PST

Last edited:

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Dodged 27 :mad:
macross plus animation GIF by rotomangler

:snowball:x20 @Damer
:snowball:x20 @Nanna Io
:snowball:x14 @neilarey

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Forty-seven more squats done today. I started the day with a kicks workout so I am definitely feeling a little like this right now:
leg GIF

Still dodged everything! So ... ahem
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC
@JohnStrong you sent 20 (!) snowballs my way!
Kat Graham Netflix GIF by GIF Registry

So here comes the hailstorm back at ya: :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: :snowball: (plus interest) :cool:

@Jaga dodged your six and :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: back!
@ouilafayette dodged and sending back an equal amount to replenish your ammunition: :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:
@Logan welcome to our crazy fun and :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: for you my friend.
@Montserrat dodged and now :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: back!
@Nanna Io for your morning: :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:
@Nevetharine for when you wake up: :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:

I now have 79 of the powerful white balls. So I need to think carefully before I decide.

SomeGirl

Scout from some place

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"Ars longa, vita brevis"

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her

Leeloo

Shieldmaiden from Canada
Wow! 54 :snowball: thrown my way today!! Dodged them all!! Thanks everyone for the warm snowy welcome to the fight!
That gives me 108 :snowball: to send out!!! :plot:

Never to late to join the fight. :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: To @mmha & @broli :hi:

Thank you kindly for the ammo, sending right by at you guys
:snowball:x10 to @Montserrat , @NancyTree , @Maly , @Fremen , @mavie
:snowball:x5 to @Logan , @fluffydragon , @Damer , @DahMagicMan

Which leaves me 28 snowballs to throw around at everyone currently online! :muahaha:
:snowball:x2 to @SomeGirl , @Silent Wolf , @JohnStrong , @AnnieW , @lofivelcro , @Silent Wolf , @guibo94 , @roman , @sg135 , @Andi64 , @Greybeard , @Ratio Tile , @JCU , @Sif_Shepard

And I'm all out for now!

ouilafayette

Valkyrie Posts: 13
35 dodged means 70 more snowballs to dish out plus a few more extra from this morning.
Seems like we can go past 10 snowballs this year so :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: that's 11 for @TopNotch
Welcome @brandteixeira here are 4 snowballs just for you. :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:
returning the favor with 5 snowballs :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:each for: @Jaga @fluffydragon @NancyTree @SlothEnergy @Damer @Fremen and @Silent Wolf
Which leaves me with 20 so 2 snowballs :snowball::snowball: each for: @CODawn @Montserrat @Laura Rainbow Dragon @AceofSwords @JCU @DahMagicMan @ansanabriaga @Leeloo @Logan @mavie

AquaMarie

Paladin from Texas, USA
Pronouns: she/her
"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water."

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
@ouilafayette I noticed that, so I guess it's now up to :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:(12) for you!

Those who are not yet in bed can contemplate doing these now; others can enjoy them in the morning.
Will the following combatants please accept these :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:(5) snowballs from me, to be evaded at their pleasure.
Smurfs Take Cover GIF by Nickelodeon

@Nanna Io
@AquaMarie
@Silent Wolf
@Montserrat
@Leeloo
@broli
@Gottashop01
@Jaga
@JohnStrong
@VacTom
@Fremen
@mmha
@lofivelcro
@fluffydragon
@Logan
@CorleneD
@aku-chan
@Nevetharine
@NancyTree
@mavie

More to come but first,
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Last edited:

BrigidForged

Shieldmaiden from France
Pronouns: She/They
So I landed in Lisbon to an avalanche of 86 (now 96) snowballs my way!!!

Which as this is a family trip lead to the boyfriend losing all hope in me and my son in law joining me in « dodging the snowballs ».

That said, all snowballs have been dutifully DODGED.

I won’t release the flurry of 192 snowballs which are now safely stored inside my special bunker immediately but wait tomorrow to unleash the love.

Have a nice night bees!

Status
Not open for further replies.