The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Tileenah I think they are similar to doughnuts in the US, but I don't think I've ever had a US doughnut so I can't say how close they are. But in that direction :ss:

A decent day. My boss messed up my excel files, deleting formulas! I should lock the cells...

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 22, level 2

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "I was promised cookies", level 1
- PPL day 21
- Unbound day 21

Now I'm making soup. Last vegetables from the garden!

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Nanna Io I'm glad I'm not alone :D
The soup was very delicious and I'm contemplating having it for dinner tonight too, but I had it yesterday and for lunch today, maybe I should change...

A good day! Had my year end review and it went well, and this year maybe I'll work more in the one area of HR that I'm not familiar with, so development!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 23, level 2

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Goosebumps" level 1
- PPL day 22
- Unbound day 22

I got a new cookbook today...

Have a great evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

@Lady Celerity Fake Meat by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. I love all her cookbooks and this one it really good!

@CODawn thanks!

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday... Oops!

So, yesterday was a normal day, rather quiet but also annoying tasks.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 24, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Chop Chop" level 2
- PPL day 23
- Unbound day 23+24

Today I seeded the bell peppers and the aubergines, and we continued cleaning up the back corridor so now we're ready for the batteries!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 25, level 2, and 26, level 1
- PPL day 25
- Unbound day 25+26

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

A quiet Sunday. At some point I got too bored so I vacuumed the house. Now I'm making a sauerkraut and beans soup but I snacked on cashews earlier so now I'm not feeling hungry enough to eat the soup.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 27+28, level 1
- PPL day 26
- Unbound day 27+28

I think I'll just watch DVDs tonight.

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
I have Vegan with a vengance and the Veganomicon ; some great, tasty recipes (though very involved, it is no fast / lunch break cooking).
My dayly vegan cookbook is "vegan" by Marie Laforêt. I don't know if it's translated (it's in french, originally, but I understand that's not a problem for you @PetiteSheWolf 😉). I've been using it nearly every day for a year and a half and there's only one recipe so far that didn't work out for me. And one of my criteria for cookbooks is : not a ton of impossible ingredients and not hours of cooking for each and every recipe, or I won't use it...

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
I haven't been vegan or vegetarian in a very very long time (problem of absorption of iron, I suspect, among other factors) but I still regularly cook vegan dishes, including for my meat-loving parents (and they like them). I'll look for Marie Laforêt's cookbook though (et vive la langue de Molière!).

Last edited:

Anek

@Tileenah @PetiteSheWolf I don't have that book but I've heard great things about it! Maybe it's time to dust my school French...

Office day, I was annoyed at the public transport company that made me late although I got up early and traffic was good. Meh.
I was not in the mood for yoga tonight. But I got other stuff done.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 29, level 1

That was it for today, just not feeling it.
Now soup!

:lovely:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
@Tileenah @PetiteSheWolf I don't have that book but I've heard great things about it! Maybe it's time to dust my school French..
I looked it up and you can find it in english : the title is "vegan bible"
It has apparently been translated in numerous languages so maybe you can find it in your own language too? The only thing I wouldn't know is if the translation of the mesurings is okay. It's often tricky in recipes between the system used in france and the one used in english-speaking countries...

Anek

@Tileenah @lofivelcro thanks! And I live in Germany, so grams is what we want. Ofc now the question is, do I *need* another cookbook? :D

A good day. Nothing special happened. I ate too many cookies.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1. Done with round 10!

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- PPL day 27. I have skipped all the leg days, because the last thing I want is to increase the size of my leg muscles... But I still consider this a :completed:
- Unbound day 29+30 :completed:

Now, what to start tomorrow? So many things, so little time...

Anek

@Tileenah @CODawn @HellYeah @roman @manuela @lofivelcro @JCU @Sólveig @TopNotch @BetaCorvi @Julian4077 @mavie @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen

Thank you!! :lovely:

@TopNotch well, the program intro specified size and I didn't want to risk it...

Today was a good day, because finally I went for a walk at lunchtime again! I've been lazy in the past year and didn't go regularly, but I want to change this and start again. It was so nice!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 3. Round 11!
- Warrior Arms challenge day 1

Before lunch
- 30 minutes walk

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Bootcamp day 1, level 3

I hadn't planned on doing a challenge but then the arms one came up and who am I to refuse a way to keep up the gains of PPL? But I decided that one evening program is enough, I thought about doing Shadebound in addition but I was wiped out after Bootcamp! Next time.

Anek

@Lady Celerity thank you! I have, indeed. Mostly I do it without rest, or 10-15 seconds. I also change all the step jacks into jumping jacks and the match steps into high knees (unless there are already high knees in the day). So it's a franken-burn :D

Another sunny day! Another walk at lunchtime! And this time before eating lunch, so my digestion was happy too.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 2

Before lunch
- 30 minutes walk

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- WoD "Party of One", level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 2
- Bootcamp day 2, level 3

Have a fantastic evening Bees!

Anek

@TopNotch knowing that and actually following it... Sometime it's harder than other! :LOL:

Day was good, again a nice walk at lunchtime! And in the afternoon some work outside.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 3
- Bootcamp day 3, level 3

Before lunch
- 30 minutes walk

Now a relaxing evening!

:vibes:

Last edited:

Anek

@Lady Celerity @NancyTree thank you!

A medium day in terms of achievement. My husband slightly hurt his arm yesterday so today he didn't feel like doing anything too heavy. We did a few small things, some also very important, but we didn't achieve as much as I had hoped. Ah well.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 4, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 4
- Bootcamp day 4. It had been a while since I did these exercises and ouch it was hard!

I also went to the hairdresser and she cut it a bit too short. I need to remember for next time!

Anek

@Tileenah @JCU @Gandhalfit thank you! It's turning blue, but the good thing is that he's on a business trip the whole week so no construction work and he can recover. It could have been a much worse time!

Today was total lazy day. I made kombucha and ran a wash, otherwise absolutely nothing.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 5
- Bootcamp day 5, level 3

Now I'm making onion soup with mini star shaped pasta. Perfect Sunday dinner :happy:

:lovely:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
It's turning blue? Like superficially or really blue?

Star-shaped pasta, sounds dreamy 😋 ✨

Anek

@Gandhalfit just the regular bruise blue.
@CODawn @lpf thanks!

Monday was a crazy day. We had a workshop planned for the whole morning, which we had to interrupt for a very urgent and important message from the board of management. There was no need to make this urgent, except that the f******* idiots of the WC decided to send out a cryptic fear-inducing emergency meeting invitation for today (they sent it at 5am!) and we had to do damage control. So the day was full, then I drove into the city and had a lovely date, and today was more or less a repetition of yesterday's madness, including skipping our team strategy day (but we got the pictures done). I'm very glad I have the next three days off!

Monday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 6
- Bootcamp day 6, level 1

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 7, level 1

I'll catch up with the rest tomorrow.

Anek

First day of mini vacation! :worried:
My husband is away so I am totally free to do whatever I want, which ended up being a nice long walk in the morning, and books in the afternoon.
There's a shop in the next village which I normally drive to, or bike in summer, but it's only 5km so today I decided to walk there going through the woods. It was great! And much faster than I thought. The weather wasn't the greatest but I enjoyed myself a lot.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 8, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 7+8
- Bootcamp day 7, level 1, + 8

Before lunch
- 1,5 hours walk

And now a relaxing evening!