How long will I keep it up ?

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @TakingBabyStepsBack @NancyTree @BetaCorvi @Nanna Io :love:
It's been 9 days... My husband got sick (covid) so I had to manage my household, taking care of daughters and my job as my sister (who helps on mornings when I work) was away last week. It was a lot. But I got through it.
And I kept my workout schedule!
So I'm currently at D11 of hard reset strength, hard reset cardio, epic abs, core glutes and arms. Plus a 20 to 30 minutes of les mills video 6 days out of 7.
I am quite proud of myself!
Have a nice day or night bees!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @colin @Anek @CODawn @TakingBabyStepsBack @Mamatigerj @Syrius @Lady Celerity :love:
My husband was all better after a week of rest.
I've been so busy... My work, parenthood and the money-raising for the public schools of my town have taken up all my time and energy. We organized a bingo on the 21st of october and a halloween party on the 29th (I was a bat 😊)
I missed my workouts on the weekend of the 21st and 22nd but have been able to catch it up yesterday and have been doing a les mills video + my programs and challenges every day this month apart from those days.
So I claim badges today ! Hard reset strength and hard reset cardio done and completed as well as epic abs, epic core, epic glutes and epic arms.
So that's something I'm proud of.
Otherwise I'm struggling big time with disordered eating. I've been buying and binging processed food for the first time in three years. It seems that not being able to rest when needed is a huge trigger for that kind of stuff... I'm stressed out because of money, my husband is changing jobs and work schedule and I'm really afraid of the change coming. I feel I hardly spend enough quality time with my daughters now and don't know how to make time because I'm exhausted most of the time. And I feel awfully lonely and not able to make friends. I know a lot of it is my anxieties spiking up with the tiredness and the winter coming. And a lot of it is not big problems, just little me having a hard time with everyday life. One step at a time I guess. And I've kept exercising so that's something to hold on to. I don't know when I'll post again but thanks to all of you who had the patience to read all of this, and for your kind energy and support. :heart::eheart::heart::eheart::heart:

Hops_Lifts

Ranger from Tampa, FL
Pronouns: he/him
Hi ! I'm new here, I've been wanting to keep up a fitness routine more than 3 days... I realised that I needed more core and arms strength when I went swimming almost every day for 30 minutes last summer and found out I didn't have any shoulder or neck pain anymore ! As a mother of two very young children it changes everything to be able to hold them pain-free ! But after that every time I tried to stick to a scheduled exercices routine I fell threw after 2 or 3 days tops.
So I enlisted in the ninja rpg challenge and I hope to be able to keep it up. This is my 2nd day, I will be happy if I show up again tomorrow and even more so for the day after that and so on 😊
Welcome and you got this! 💪🏼

Al Raven

Ranger from Switzerland
Pronouns: he/him
Thank you @colin @Anek @CODawn @TakingBabyStepsBack @Mamatigerj @Syrius @Lady Celerity :love:
My husband was all better after a week of rest.
I've been so busy... My work, parenthood and the money-raising for the public schools of my town have taken up all my time and energy. We organized a bingo on the 21st of october and a halloween party on the 29th (I was a bat 😊)
I missed my workouts on the weekend of the 21st and 22nd but have been able to catch it up yesterday and have been doing a les mills video + my programs and challenges every day this month apart from those days.
So I claim badges today ! Hard reset strength and hard reset cardio done and completed as well as epic abs, epic core, epic glutes and epic arms.
So that's something I'm proud of.
Otherwise I'm struggling big time with disordered eating. I've been buying and binging processed food for the first time in three years. It seems that not being able to rest when needed is a huge trigger for that kind of stuff... I'm stressed out because of money, my husband is changing jobs and work schedule and I'm really afraid of the change coming. I feel I hardly spend enough quality time with my daughters now and don't know how to make time because I'm exhausted most of the time. And I feel awfully lonely and not able to make friends. I know a lot of it is my anxieties spiking up with the tiredness and the winter coming. And a lot of it is not big problems, just little me having a hard time with everyday life. One step at a time I guess. And I've kept exercising so that's something to hold on to. I don't know when I'll post again but thanks to all of you who had the patience to read all of this, and for your kind energy and support. :heart::eheart::heart::eheart::heart:
Love and support, stay strong and please take care of yourself:heart::heart::heart:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thanks @colin @PetiteSheWolf @Syrius @Hops_Lifts @CODawn @Mamatigerj @Al Raven and @Laura Rainbow Dragon for the cheers! :love:
And wow! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! @TheLibrarian @Matan @neilarey @Mamatigerj @PetiteSheWolf @Laura Rainbow Dragon @JCU @Fremen @roman @Anek @CODawn @colin @NancyTree and @Syrius :aww::loveit:
I think I never had so many before!!!
Life is still pretty busy although I find pockets of air here and there to breathe. My husband started his new job and he's really happy with it so money is a little less tight for the time being. He's also been helping me get back on track with the eating with basic rules and it works pretty well so far so that's a huge relief.
The whole association thing is a complete mess though and takes a lot of time and energy, and not in a good or fulfilling way. I feel like some people just want to bicker and have the last word of it even if it hurts the project and everybody's that's been working on it and it makes me mad...
On the bright side I kept up with exercising and finally got my husband to join me. We finished pathfinder together today and are going to take the half marathon training for the next weeks. My legs don't hurt at all when I run now, and I've been feeling stronger through the workouts so I think I'm ready for something more demanding than what I've been doing so far.
I also finished Xpress tone and boy was it hard! I had to up the weight of my weights to 10 kg each the last week because it took forever to reach fatigue with 8kg each (not xpress at all...) but I ended up having more fatigue from my grip than from the actual movements on leg days...
I also have earned a few challenges badges : better legs, calves of steel, punch out and posture challenge.
I hope I can get back to read you guys and post more regularly at some point.
Know that I always think of you guys and I know you're the reason I've kept it up this far :sendlove:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thanks :love:@JCU @Syrius @Mamatigerj @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen and @Anek !
We started the push and pull challenge today and I'll be logging our reps number so we can see if we get better at those. Today was push-ups.
So that's 21/14/13 for husband,
and 30/20/23 for me.
Also doing daily hiit challenge on my side : D1 done. We're waiting on monday to start the 1/2 marathon program so that the bigger runs are on week-ends. I still don't know how we'll each manage to run about 2hrs on the weekends at the end of the program. I guess we'll see then...
Read you soon bees!