Montserrat's Musings

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
20-6-2023 - day 127
Today was meditation. Speaking of which, thank you so much @PetiteSheWolf for recommending me this book a little while ago! I've really enjoyed reading it and it did give me some ideas, without being too esoteric.

and
Back on track with this now, I hope, although @TopNotch has already overtaken me! ;)

and
and

Montserrat

25-6-2023 - day 132
and
It would have been very easy to skip today's workout, considering it was very warm and also I couldn't really do today's jumping squats and jumping lunges in my apartment. I was very happy with myself for going to a park nearby quite early in the morning and doing the workout there. :ss:

and

Montserrat

@TopNotch Do you really really think so? That would be awesome! I will practice. :D

I'll be away for a few days, it's my mother's birthday today and I'm staying with her until Sunday probably. (She lives quite far away.) I will workout, but won't keep my log since I won't have my computer.

Meanwhile, take care everyone!

:coffee:

Montserrat

Back again!
@Tileenah @JCU @PetiteSheWolf Thank you, she had a good time I think, which always makes me happy. :ss:

Today I finished Shadebound, which was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I think I'll start 60 Days of Walking and Arms of Steel CE. I hope I'll have enough time to do all the walking...

Have a nice Sunday all!

:waltz:

28-6-2023 - day 135
and
and

29-6-2023 - day 136
and
and
also

30-6-2023 - day 137
and
also:

1-7-2023 - day 138
and

2-7-2023 - day 139
and
:completed:

and
also

Last edited:

Montserrat

@Fremen @HellYeah @dancer @JCU @f1shtacular @Gandhalfit @TopNotch @PetiteSheWolf @Nihopaloa @BetaCorvi @Tileenah @roman Thanks! :kungfu:

@dancer I had a good trip, thank you. Saw some family and attended a small music festival. A nice little break from my usual surroundings. Just keep going steadily with Zen! It's supposed to be relaxing! ;)

3-7-2023 - day 140
and
ideal for anyone who wants to lower their body fat percentage and get much leaner, in 2 months
That would be nice, let's hope so!

and
and
also

Last edited:

Montserrat

Hi everyone!

Sorry I wasn't around for a few days. Nothing serious, last week I had my mum staying over for a few days, and this coming week I am staying at a friend's house, looking after her cats. :kittens: I always find it difficult to stick to my workout plans when there's other people around, or when I'm in a different place. Or maybe I should say, those days are just different, and that's ok.

So... I lost my streak, I'm afraid, and while that's a pity, it's not the end of the world. It is not an end in itself.

I'll just continue where I left off, except that I will repeat two days of 60 Days of Walking, in order not to disrupt the program too much.

Now, gotta catch up reading all of your logs...

:waltz:

11-7-2023 - day 148
and
and

12-7-2023 until 16-7-2023
  • nothing

17-7-2023 - day 1
and
and
and
also
(ouch - for some reason my neck hurts...)

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I get it. I can't workout in strange(ish?) places or when other people are around.
At least you were around cats.
And :vibes:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
If you are already in the habit of training constantly, skipping a day or two due to force majeure is not a problem :)
I saved myself some really easy workouts that don't last more than 10 minutes for the days when I know it will be difficult or almost impossible to train, almost all lv 1 workouts are of that length in general.