Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWFIGHT 2022

snowfight2022.gif

Rules

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one squat.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!


8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.



It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification.
Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings.

Ready?... FIGHT!

P.S. You can claim the SNOWFIGHT participation badge ball2022.png in your profile.


Event Ends: December 22
10AM UTC
5AM EST
2 AM PST
​
 
Dodged 5, 10 in the chamber 🤾‍♂️
EDIT: Dodged additional 4, 18 in the chamber (charging.....)

girl candy GIF
 
It's what happens this time of year. I log off for a second to grab some food and it's
Stop Motion Animation GIF by Aardman Animations


You louts! :LOL: I haz ten already in my
200.gif

So, now, after doing
200.gif
and dodging every one of them I am ready to
Sassy Blue Eyes GIF by Arrow Video


Without wasting any time:

@AquaMarie dodged yours and :snowball::snowball: back at you!
@Nevetharine I am sure you're being about as productive as I am these days :cool: so :snowball::snowball: back (coz I am nice)

@fluffydragon dodged yours too and sending :snowball::snowball::snowball: two back plus interest!

@Nanna Io dodged with style! And :snowball::snowball: right back!

@Whirly dodged (twice!) and now :snowball::snowball::snowball: coming your way!

@Mianevem dodged!!!!! And :snowball::snowball::snowball: for you!

@SlothEnergy dodged! :ss: And now, :snowball::snowball::snowball: sent your way!

I now have 24 left in total :cool::cool::cool::devil::devil::devil:
 
Welcome back eh? I haven't been here for a while but thought I'd stick my head into The Hive and say G'day while on my way to physiotherapy and a couple of snowballs come flying at me. Thanks @TopNotch , these are marked "Return to Sender" so have :snowball::snowball:. And one for you @Sólveig for your thoughtful gift :snowball:. This leaves me five so use another time or maybe I could roll them all into one big snowball....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.