Haunted Hive 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
hh2022-finish.jpg

This event is now finished.

It’s that time of the year when you really need to put all thoughts of productive work and social obligations to one side and rally round to defend the Hive this Halloween! The invaders are ruthless, numerous and well-organized and will come in three successive waves. We need to fend them off or our home will be overrun!

This is a three-day event and the task is simple. Every 24 hours a new wave of monsters will arrive and a new challenge will be presented for us to rise up to. Fight off all monsters until the end of Halloween - October 31st.

Protocol
  • Each monster requires a specific exercise to defeat it and a specific number of reps of that exercise.
  • Post your reps in the thread below and work together with others to keep track of the total so the monsters are defeated.
  • The reps you do will be added up and an updated number of remaining monster numbers to defeat will be posted in the thread below.
  • Reps from DAREBEE workouts are challenges are accepted.

Wave #1 BATS!
Complete!

Wave #2 SPIDERS!

Complete!

Wave #3 GHOSTS
Complete!

This event is now finished.

From this year onwards, this will be an annual planned event. This means The Haunted Hive will return next year and the year after that. So, as a Hive Defender, you can claim a unique badge in your user profile. The badge can only be claimed by participating in the event when it is active.

Current Rep Count - Google Docs (view only)

Last edited:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
it'll be here at 10.00am BST (British Summer Time) which is 2.00am PST and 5.00am EST which means you guys will have to hit the ground running the moment you wake up! Dem critters will likely take no prisoners and we shall need all the help we can get!

10:00 AM BST = 4 AM EST and 1 AM PST
Over on this side of the pond, in the northern latitudes, S generally refers to "standard" (i.e.: winter) time and D refers to "daylight" (summer) time.
Most of us are currently on daylight time, however.
10:00 AM BST = 5 AM EDT and 2 AM PDT

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Me too, I have stayed away from the hive for too long but today I was really missing you all. I made 250 punches, then came here to post and found out you were all so great that you made it in no time. I have also messed up with my profile, so I had to do another registration... but this is a whole another story. :LOL:
Let's see if I can do better with the next one...
There's still the BatBoss

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
We not only kicked the butt of those batses :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but we also stomped on the Big Bat Boss bat's dead body for a while! But the struggle is far from over fellow Bees. The Crystal Ball Of True Seeing did not lie and our Hive is about to be swarmed by 10,000 spiders! The evil creepy crawlies are particularly hardy and it takes a kick to see them off. So limber up with the Fighter's Warm Up and get kicking! We shall not fall! :cool:

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Sooooo, waves of

spiders GIF

everywhere in The Hive! Let's stomp them! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: And I must say this Halloween is extra

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Fellow Bees we're doing it! With each kick the

spider nest GIF

that are threatening our Hive are diminishing. We still need more kicks however! If you haven't tried your kicking legs out yet, now's the time.

And I'm doing my part too, by adding another 450 kicks from doing the Kicker workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.