How long will I keep it up ?

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @TopNotch @JCU @HellYeah @Mianevem @Mamatigerj @Montserrat @CODawn @Fremen @PetiteSheWolf @Wiaaam @Anek @BetaCorvi @astro_rae @Gandhalfit @Nihopaloa @Nanna Io :lovely:
All those healing vibes must have helped because I was feeling better today ;)

So back to it : I ran 5km first thing in the morning (it was very hot today so it was either go it early or don't...), then we did gardening in an attempt to prepare for the hail storm announced tonight... My poor tomatoes...
And tonight I did D43 of bootcamp, D13 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga. With all those days off I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to finish these programs... And I feel out of shape.
Oh well. The only thing to do is to get back to it seriously!
Have a nice night of day bees!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Today was strange... I did a 30 min cardio workout this morning (video) and cooked all morning. By the end of the morning I was feeling faint and I had to stay in bed the whole afternoon... Then tonight I got up for dinner and was okay so I did D46 of bootcamp and D16 of back and core and 30 more days of yoga.
I have no idea what happened this afternoon, it wasn't even too hot as it had rained during the night...
At least I'm feeling ok tonight, I hope it will last!
Have a nice night or day bees!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Fingers crossed things stay good! I had a similar thing the other day, what's going around??
Thanks! Yes I read that in your thread... On my side I think it's that my illness of the other week is still not completely cured. I hope it will at some point!

Today there was a family reunion on my mother's side that I didn't look forward to (I have biiiiiiig political differences with that side of the family and I usually don't know what to say to anyone...). It was very important to my mother that I went, even more so because she found out last week that both her sisters have untreatable and deadly diseases... So I went. And surprisingly had a good time with the children of my cousins, who are younger than me but not so much (I am a lot younger than my cousins, because their children range from my age or a bit older to at most 15 years younger than me). And my daughters charmed everybody and they were all very nice to them so that helped a lot. Anyway, I knew I wouldn't be up for a workout tonight so I did it before leaving (and I'm glad I did!)
Done this morning : D47 of bootcamp and D17 of back and core and 30 more days of yoga.

Have a nice night or day bees!

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
I find tendon strength difficult too (day 28 of FL for me was an adventure and had to be heavily modified for my lovely range of motion issues).

If you have computer with Internet access, you could also consider the YouTube channel Yoga with Adrienne. I used to know somebody who visited that channel regularly and she appreciated the focus on mental health (this was back when I was on social media, which I have since deleted).

Keep working at it. You've got this. :)

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @TakingBabyStepsBack :love: I know the YWA channel and have learned quite a bit about yoga poses with her. I tend to use yoga as a cooldown or a stretching session and not as a whole workout as I know some people do and prefer the short sessions darebee offers for now ;)

Today, I swam 1km, did an hour of cardio workout on a video and D49 of bootcamp, D19 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga.

Have a nice night or day bees !

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Today I did a 30 minutes cardio video, swam 1km and did D50 of bootcamp and D20 of back and core and 30 more days of yoga. :happy:
I also found a solution for my girls when I'll get back to work in september that's good for me as well as them and my husband. I'm very happy and relieved !
Have a nice day or night bees !

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Yesterday I did 1 hour of a fitness video, D52 of bootcamp, D22 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga.
Today I did a 30 minutes cardio video, D53 of bootcamp, D23 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga.
7 more days to go to complete those programs :worried:
Have a nice day or night bees !

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Spent my day tidying up the house yesterday... Sometimes you just have to. I also did D54 of bootcamp, D24 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga, and I went shopping for some sports bra and socks, which I was in dire need of.
Today I went for a slow run with my daughter (she was on her bike and I ran behind her). We had a good time but I think I would have gotten a better exercise if I had walked fast instead of running really slow... Oh well. She was happy to be just with me.
Then I did 30 minutes of a cardio video and 30 minutes of a yoga video which was way to hard for me (I lost my balance a lot, couldn't hold my leg as required and ended up really frustrated...) Room for improvement here! I'm proud I stuck to it anyway.
Then I did D55 of bootcamp, D25 of back and core and of 30 more days of yoga. I'm counting the days untill the end of those programs I want a change in the routine!
Now I'm off to the swimming pool with daughters, but I don't think I'll be swimming a lot today.
Have a nice day or night bees!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @Gandhalfit :love:
Yesterday I did an hour of fitness video (combat moves) and D56 of bootcamp and D26 back and core.
Today I did a 30 min of video of cardio training and D57 of bootcamp, D27 of back and core and D26 of 30 more days of yoga. I will skip D27 of 30 more days of yoga (30 min meditation).

Tileenah

Warrior from France
I am happy today, I swam 1 hour, I thought I couldn't do it. 1,7km. I felt good afterwards, relaxed and calm :happy:
I also did a 55 min yoga video (I am not good with balance poses!!!) and D58 of bootcamp, D28 of back and core and 30 more days of yoga.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @TakingBabyStepsBack and @f1shtacular :love:
Yesterday I did a 55 min video of cardio and 30 min of barre video. Then I went swimming for 1km. And I did D59 of bootcamp and D29 of back and core.
Today I went running with a friend, slow pace, 7km. The leg barely bothered me. But I'm too tired for anything else so I'll finish the programs tomorrow and take a rest instead.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @Mamatigerj :love:
Today I did a 30 minute cardio video that was way to hard for me. I didn't warm up properly and I hurt my leg... (the other one) :break: I was cursing and crying 5 minutes after the beginning and I still finished it. You'd think I had learned my lesson the other time...
It's not as bad as for the other leg so I think with a bit of rest it will pass.
I also went swimming today (1,7km) and finished my programs! D60 of bootcamp, D30 of back and core and D29 of 30 more days of yoga (I'll skip D30 with its 35 min of meditation...)