Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWFIGHT 2022

snowfight2022.gif

Rules

1. We all start with two snowballs :snowball::snowball: each.

2. Tag someone using the @ and their name and throw a snowball or two at them!

3. Each snowball can be dodged by doing one squat.

4. Each snowball you dodge gives you two snowballs in return.

5. You have 24 hours to dodge a snowball thrown at you.

6. The entire fight takes place on this thread.

7. Don't know who to tag? See who is online at the bottom of the forum!


8. Try to bring in as many people as you can to the snowfight.



It's ok not to respond to a tag. If you don't want to participate, just ignore the notification.
Alternatively, you can go into the invisible mode - you can do it in your settings.

Ready?... FIGHT!

P.S. You can claim the SNOWFIGHT participation badge ball2022.png in your profile.


Event Ends: December 22
10AM UTC
5AM EST
2 AM PST
​
 
You fools! You think those Snowballs are going to hit me?! I am a Pirate! I dodge bullets like cannonballs; of course I can handle bigger projectiles! Now... how much was it? 113 Snowballs? Double that up, and you'll see what you've done!

Now I am here to blast off Snowballs and chew bubblegum... and I am all out of gum!

:snowball: x10 @AquaMarie @SlothEnergy @Julian4077 @DahMagicMan @Maly @NancyTree @Leeloo @JohnStrong @Fremen @Matan @Nanna Io

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: These three go for you, @Damer , as an excuse to give you extra ammo!
 
time will crawl GIF


Dodged 171 more. 342 plus the 326 in store from before. 668 to send out.
With the battle ending soon might as well dump em.

x25 each for the following:
@VacTom
@SlothEnergy
@Nevetharine (opted out but these gotta fly somewhere)
@NancyTree
@Silent Wolf

@TopNotch
@Paix
@Electrik Art
@Kanary
@dancer

@Jaga
@HellYeah
@DahMagicMan
@AceofSwords
@Sólveig

@Julian4077
@f1shtacular
@Zoltan
@JohnStrong
@Montserrat

@PETERMORRIS966
@Fremen
@fluffydragon
@mmha

x34 each for

@Damer
@neilarey

Any further ones will just hit me in my sleep. Thanks for the fun battle.
:night:
 
Good morning hive! I woke up to 224 snowballs flying towards me.
avalanche dat GIF


Dodged them all. :tired: Before I retire from this really fun event I send out season's greetings and a present of :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: (9) to each of

@AceofSwords
@AquaMarie
@Barbara Ekhart
@BetaCorvi
@brandteixeira
@broli
@CorleneD
@DahMagicMan
@Damer
@dancer
@dontmindlosing
@Electrik Art
@f1shtacular
@Fremen
@Froud
@HellYeah
@heysi
@Jaga
@JohnStrong
@Julian4077
@Lady Celerity
@Lallafa
@Laura Rainbow Dragon
@Leeloo
@legolo
@Logan
@lpf
@Maly
@Matan
@mavie
@Mianevem
@Miss_Dada
@mmha
@Montserrat
@NancyTree
@Nanna Io
@Nebulus
@neilarey
@Nevetharine
@ouilafayette
@sadie
@Sif_Shepard
@Silent Wolf
@SlothEnergy
@Sólveig
@SomeGirl
@TheLibrarian
@TopNotch
@VacTom

and :snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball: (7) to @PETERMORRIS966

Whatever arrives now will be used to decorate my front garden in a festive way.
Thank you everyone participating and especially to the Darebee Team who made all this possible.

Santa Claus Reaction GIF by Macy's
 
Overnight and up to now another 162 snowballs came in. I dodged 50 already and will dodge the rest later in the day. The amount of snowballs i have then will be donated to the sun and every bit of more daylight will be celebrated til summer.
:bigsmile:

It was great fun, my legs hurt and i believe i had a lot more snowballs to dodge this time around. Thanks to all fighters, have great holidays and see you all next year if not almost daily in the checkin-threads.
:love:
 
I'd carefully planned the time I would be back and then one of my meetings overran by a considerable amount and on the way back I hit traffic so what happened when I got here was this:
Christmas Snowball GIF by bird-schulte
like a gazillion times! :LOL:

I started this season's snowfight feeling like it was very gentle and civilized compared to previous years' events and then it all got kinda savage all of a sudden :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bees you're just awesome!!!!! I just want to say
Thank U GIF by The Good Type Co
to each of you who participated and to the newbies here for being such good sports and making us all dodge and throw. As this year is winding down I will be posting a lot more information about what we have planned ahead with hints, here and there, you guys are unparalleled!
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog
 
Status
Not open for further replies.