An Unexpected Party

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
BEFORE BREAKFAST

📌 Wu Qin Xi - (instructional video)
📌 First Thing Water Challenge

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Shadebound day 7
Unbound day 7

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌 Daily Gratitude Challenge
📌 Counting Victories Challenge

°°°

I have a reasonable suspicion that I won't be able to set foot in the gym this week... :oops:
Luckily I'm not that bad, I have a sore throat and a little weakness and cold, nothing that a few quiet days can't go away :)

Aloha, have a nice day bees :coffee:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects. Albert Einstein

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
BEFORE BREAKFAST

📌 Wu Qin Xi - (instructional video)
📌 First Thing Water Challenge

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Shadebound day 8
Unbound day 8

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌 Daily Gratitude Challenge
📌 Counting Victories Challenge

°°°

With the flu but today I celebrate :completed:4 consecutive years of daily training :completed:started with Iron Will Challenge :)
The influence isn't particularly strong but it's persistent so I'll still have to be patient.
Thank you all for the healing vibes :love:

Aloha, have a nice day bees :coffee:

Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from. Seth Godin

Fremen

Shaman from Italy

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
I am not able to find Unbound in the programs, even if I filter for Addons, although your link works to get me there…..🤨
Now it's in the program list :)
I had taken the link from the early release for forum subscribers :LOL:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy

Fremen

Shaman from Italy